The Chatty Girls Thread!

kissme

Gold Member
Thought this might be a nice idea, especially as I love to chat and will be nice to keep all the chitchat in the same place :)

Well I'll start, I'm gonna be a bridesmaid in august and have a target to lose 5 st by then and my friend thinks she has finally decided on the dresses.

She is getting them retail rather than by a bridal shop and they wanted to have all our measurements 3 months in advance and all the bridesmaids and bride are losing weight for the wedding.

So atleast I wont have to worry too much about the dress as it retail we can order it a week before we need it!

I dont want the bride buying a dress that wont fit!

Is 5st in 8 months an achievable target do you reckon?

Thought this might be a nice idea, especially as I love to chat and will be nice to keep all the chitchat in the same place :)

Well I'll start, I'm gonna be a bridesmaid in august and have a target to lose 5 st by then and my friend thinks she has finally decided on the dresses.

She is getting them retail rather than by a bridal shop and they wanted to have all our measurements 3 months in advance and all the bridesmaids and bride are losing weight for the wedding.

So atleast I wont have to worry too much about the dress as it retail we can order it a week before we need it!

I dont want the bride buying a dress that wont fit!

Is 5st in 8 months an achievable target do you reckon?

Totally - and what a great thing to keep you motivated

xx

hiya and congrats on becoming a Bridesmaid
5st in 8 months is as easy as 1,2,3 you'll be losing say 14lbs a month, so within 8 months you could be 8 stone down if you wanted :)

Totally - and what a great thing to keep you motivated

xx

I know it should be great plus 3 weeks earlier Im going to be a birthing partner and I cant wait! so excited about both!

I can help bring my new god child into the world slimmer and healthier!

Should be an amazing year, shame bout my poor pussy cat today tho! feels wired without him here!

hiya and congrats on becoming a Bridesmaid
5st in 8 months is as easy as 1,2,3 you'll be losing say 14lbs a month, so within 8 months you could be 8 stone down if you wanted :)

Id nearly be at goal by then If i could lose that! I lost 1 stone in my first week on exante last time! :) :fingerscrossed:

I know it should be great plus 3 weeks earlier Im going to be a birthing partner and I cant wait! so excited about both!

I can help bring my new god child into the world slimmer and healthier!

Should be an amazing year, shame bout my poor pussy cat today tho! feels wired without him here!

So sorry for your loss - they become like your babies and it is tough when they go :(

xx

yes its totally acheivable hun!

We will all do it together!

xxxxxx

I know bless him! he had it hard but he is happy now and at peace.

Which is some comfort at least

Right - must go to bed - pooped
xx

...............I'm not come back ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry about your cat I lost my dog a little while ago too and I was devastated. Your goal is most definitely achievable and it will be nice to see your progress. Good luck xx

You can do your goal :) keep it up. I'm going on hols in 8 months :) and that's spurring me on just now.

Toots im sorry about your cat. I'd be floored if mine died, one of them is 14 and it upsets me to think it might happen one day soon.

I'm going to try the cinnamon thing tomorrow in my shakes, wish me luck lol

Anyway off to bed now, this place seems to be magnetic .... I must put my iPhone down and go to sleep - it takes as much will power to do that as it does to not eat food.

...............I'm not come back ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry about your cat I lost my dog a little while ago too and I was devastated. Your goal is most definitely achievable and it will be nice to see your progress. Good luck xx

I went to bed but couldnt sleep for crying! Damn animals bring so much joy then when they pass leave you devastated.

I dont think I'm gonna get another pet for a while tho. Ive lost my hamster fish and cat all in 1 year! Even tho he was a grumpy moochy old sod who never was interested in sitting on laps or even having any attention (he did he is own thing and was so laid back) it just feels so weird with out him here!

I really do feel your pain Kissme...........it took me forever to get over losing my dog.........she was only 3 a baby really and it was an accident. All I can say is that it does get better in time although you might not think so right now. Chin up xx

I really do feel your pain Kissme...........it took me forever to get over losing my dog.........she was only 3 a baby really and it was an accident. All I can say is that it does get better in time although you might not think so right now. Chin up xx

Thanks darling Its just that intial shock and feeling off loss. l be ok :)

Anyone awake this early?

Been up for hours hun x Sorry about your cat hun, my horse came out of the vets yesterday, and i spent most the night worrying about him, and trying to work out a plan.
I am also going to be a bridesmaid, was meant to be April 2012 but no they have brought it forward to April this year!! Which is ok, but i need to go and get fitted for the dress much sooner, and how do i explain i want a smaller size when i am so big now?? x

Been up for hours hun x Sorry about your cat hun, my horse came out of the vets yesterday, and i spent most the night worrying about him, and trying to work out a plan.
I am also going to be a bridesmaid, was meant to be April 2012 but no they have brought it forward to April this year!! Which is ok, but i need to go and get fitted for the dress much sooner, and how do i explain i want a smaller size when i am so big now?? x

I know whaqt you mean about the bridesmaid dresses, that exactly what my friend didnt want.

and gosh moving it a whole year forward! that is some shift!

and thanks hun :)

Back