The Chatty Girls Thread!

Morning everyone, sorry to hear about your cat kissme, I understand how hard it is, when i lost mine i was so distraught I didn't stop crying, i still feel sad when i think of him - he was only 2 and got hit by a car.

At least you have some good events to look forward to and this diet to focus on!

ooooh a little chatty cafe hehe! you'll defo meet your 5stone in 8 months (and a lot more) if keep at it. good luck!

Im hoping to lose 8 stone in total and being optimistic and hoping to lose 5-6 of them by july then the other 2 by xmas. Im going on holiday in July....our usual yearly jaunt to Flamingo Land. Ok its not abroad, but the kids love it, we go as a huge group of family and its great. My weight always lets me down. Silly things like getting tired walking around too long, feeling too fat to go on some of the theme park rides....this year i want to be at total ease, have a great holiday and not think "do i look fat in this" one single time!!

We can do it cant we?? xxx

hi every one. i have just invested in the perfect pets for kids. sea montsters. got the aquarium up and running a few days a go and they have started hatching this morning! going to be 1000's of them in the tank. kids are so excited also got my daughter zhu zhu hamsters for xmas and they have runs all over the place. only bills for the hamsters is battery's lol.
i have been a bridesmaid lots of time when i was always fat. now im on the road to the new me no one i know is getting married :( so no bridesmaid for me in the near future!
i do have a 40th birthday party to go to on the 15th which is going to be great. going to have a whole weekend in london without the kids. cant wait :D

Most definitely!! I am so looking forward to being slim on my holiday in June. We're going with my my in laws and my sis in law is tiny, so my aim is to be nice and slim by the time we go. I don't want another year of holiday photos that I can't bear to look at!
I've got 2stone 9 pounds to lose now so hoping to lose by end of March then tackle maintainance before holiday so i don't start gaining again.

It's a good motivation for weightloss, weddings, whether you are the bride or not. I hated that feeling that when people haven't seen you for ages and you feel like a sack of potatoes. And that horrible quandary of WHAT to wear! I've been a bridesmaid a couple of times too. Once when I was a whippet like size 8 and another time when I was wearing a skin coloured pink shade in scratchy stretchy fabric (which is all very well, but NOT with my complexion) and I was squidged into it like sausage meat. Horrible.

Thing about holiday photos I usually hold on to the camera so no one else can take any photos .. This way I won't be in any of them. This year will be different I want photos of me - when I'm dead and gone the kids might have some to remember me by lol.

Btw I've never been a bridesmaid :(

I would just love to be one of those people who when someone asks me to do stuff I don't let my size hold me back.

E.g weddings bungee jumps jumping out of airoplanes!

in 2012 i want to trek across the great wall of china but atthe moment thy wouldn't fly me out there because of risks of DVT's plus my fitness isnt good enough! but i want to do it 2012!

My friend asked me last year did i want to do race for life 3 weeks before it was supposed to happen but because of my weight, I felt like i couldnt just say ok lets go do it, i had to decline and i felt bad about!

I just want to be normal! lol go in to shops and see something I like and then say " bet they don't do it in a plus size" or walk down town and can only go in 3 or 4 clothes shops as they are the only ones who do it in my size!

i want to be able to shop in top shop,river island ,in fact anywhere that takes my fancy!
at the moment theres no chance,but watch this space!

Kissme I hear you - only buying clothes because they fit and not because you like them!

I always wanted to go horse riding like i did when i was young but was always concerned I'd squash the horse - well we are going this spring as a family into a forest park to go horse riding - I can't wait. it feels good knowing that the fat stage of my life is almost over.

Oh I have a love hate relationship with the minimins app for the iPhone. Love it really I do but it means I'm on here all the time. Bad me.

i want to be able to shop in top shop,river island ,in fact anywhere that takes my fancy!
at the moment theres no chance,but watch this space!

My 'want to but cant' shop is Jane Norman. Gorgeous stuff if you're a size 12 or less. :sigh:

Im treking in the Costa Rican Rainforest and Mountains in November of this year... I WILL be a skinny minny for it! haha nothing worse then seeing a fat girl in shorts, huffing and puffing all sweaty... I did consider the wall of china trek Kissme! But fitness levels need to be quite good for that... so Im doing that in 2012!

And maybe I will be able to have a teeny bit of self worth and stop veiwing myself as an ugly heffer... haha well doubt losing another 3 stone will help the state of my face... but I might get a baywatch body... kinda! hehe

Shopping in those shops would be wonderful now and again I'll go in for a look around. I told other half I am going to be costing the household budget a fortune when i get skinny - I can't wait. Check out the fashion out let on eBay too I have had a few bargains from it.

Sammy how did you arrange your treckking trip? Are you doing it for a cause or is it a holiday ? Curious.

Im doing it for Help for Heroes Bobbi, so its arranged for me more or less, I literally just had to register, pay £350 and they send me everything I need to get and do. Have to raise £3500 to be able to do it though, which is a huge amount, thats what worries me the most!

Well I really hope you are successful it's a fabulous thing to be doing. Not only are you raising money for a hood cause but you get to see some of the world.

Back