The Check-in Point

Let's do it! I just don't want to be back in the 13s AGAIN!

I'm really going to give it a go tomorrow. Keep checking on me Shez, I need monitoring! My food today wasn't too bad, but wasn't great either. I'll try to focus and not go over my points. Wish me luck!

good luck!! u can do it x

I did! Yay! Managed to stay within points for three first time in ages. Even have 2 points left. Feeling chuffed (and full up, I do like pointed dinners, they're so full of veg with very few points).

How's everyone else's day gone?

well done!!
i fill up on free veg n salad too when it comes to meals
ive had a busy day took loads of stuff to tip had a tidy went shopping cooked a sausage dinner n finally sat down at 6!

Hey hules well done on your day yesterday. Did you bank your points or use them? I do wish it could pick up a bit in here it demotivates you to post but I suppose if we keep posting others should join too! X

Hey all! Busy day shopping for me today! Must have burned a ton of points, woo! Also burned a hole in my pocket. :D We had a buffet lunch but I just had rice, some onion bhajis, and noodles. Not a lot for veggies, but I didn't leave stuffed!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lou, didn't go over points today mostly thanks to those I banked yesterday. I did find myself snacking though, those crisps are sneaking back in. That will need sorting, but I'm pleased.

Well done lorny, buffets are a nightmare for me so you did really well! Did you weigh in today?

I'm just going to keep on posting here, even if I am miss-no-mates. I need the support. I can't do it on my own :) I really hope it perks up too. I'd love it to be busy.

Last edited:
Ooh your a better woman than me buffets are the worst! Have to get your money's worth haha! I'm so happy weighed today and lost 4lbs :D even after my TGIs which may I add I chose a "healthyish" option although I did go over my points. My body must be in shock as its 1st full week on track since god knows when! So its the motivation I have needed. I want out of the 13s this week although would need to loose 3lbs which would be a struggle so think I'm going to gym it! Hules that's the way I am constantly saving a point here and stealing a point there as not every day is the same. Last night I hit munchies so had to steal a few points will deduct them 2day. It's the only way it can work for me. If I'm too strict I will fall off track. But you're doing we'll! Have a good day! Hope some more people join in on the chat :) x

I haven't been doing well at all. Been hit with major PMT munchies this week, which annoyed me after a good start. I just can't seem to get back on track at all. My goals seem to be slipping further and further away and, as such, making me want to diet less cuz I think I'll never make it. I know I can do it, I really do. I just need to get that kick start again. What on Earth is wrong with me? I keep thinking about how good I could look, yet I keep eating crap. I had a cholesterol test yesterday, and everything was really good, even at my weight. It made me think I must be healthy inside, so why can't I have a body to match???

Hey all, hope everyone is having a better week! In my plans, I should have been less than 15st now, yet I'm still floating at the higher end. I'm hoping once I go back to uni I should be able to get back in it, but I wanted to be slimmer by then, but I'm not. It'll happen, in time, I just need to trust!

Typical, I'm able to get back on, and everyone has gone quiet! I'm off out to the cinema straight from work today, but I doubt I'll have much more than a thing of popcorn. Healthy enough! I'm so annoyed at myself, I can feel it in my clothes that I've put on weight and that I'm bloated. I've eaten nothing but bread this week. Arrrgghhhh! Need to get back on this!

Last edited:
Hi lovely, sorry I've been awol too. Can't do it alone and fell off again. I managed 2 good days and then wrecked it.

I TOTALLY get what you say, I'm healthy enough, maybe I'm just supposed to be this way? Then why do I feel so plump and unhappy with how I look? I want to do it, I just wish that hubby needed to too, then we'd motivate each other :(. I want to do this, I really do, but can't seem to stay focused.

What are we like? Of course we can do it! That's what's more annoying about it: feeling so helpless but knowing it can be done. I feel worse cuz my beau wants to lose weight too, but he was Molly coddled too much at home and now I'm the chef. Not that I mind, but he can't cook healthily for himself, and cuz I'm not eating healthily, he's not!

I'm going out tonight with mates too. When I get home from work I'm making a pasta sauce. That way he's sorted, and it's a batch for the week to wipe the slate clean. I've spent too much money on nice 'thin' clothes (of course, my thin is size 14 :D ) to not plow through this. We need to stop these excuses, Hules, or this time next month we will be kicking even more, and you'll be annoyed cuz of your trip in a few weeks.

I feel like I need to get back onto Slim Fast to blitz for a couple weeks. Hopefully it'll clear my bloat too, cuz it's not very attractive!

I really need to keep updating on here, I did my best when I was on here regularly every day. I'm getting back on it.

I need to. I had some toast this morning, buttered it, then remembered! Luckily as I'd just written my woeful message I stopped myself from eating it, gave it to the hubster (who didn't eat it as he'd already had a bit (!!? I would NEVER say no!). Then made another with laughing cow light instead. Little victories eh?

Perhaps I need to do some soup?

Hiya all, i'm back one again!

Been a wee bit off kilter the last month or so but had a tattoo done on Sunday that kinda put things into perspective a bit. I've wanted it for a few years as a tribute to my dad. Hoping its the arse kicking i'm needing. Not wanting to take this too far yet, daily then weekly as i get on.

Hey loser85! Welcome back hun!

I'm all over the shop at the moment, really struggling to just get back on it. I did think it was because I was on summer hols but I've been back at work for 2 weeks now and I'm still doing rubbish. I tried clothes on yesterday and felt really plump, I've got to get a grip!

My post from yesterday didn't show! Pfft. Anywho, welcome back, loser85! I hope things get back on track for you.

I have been plump in my clothes too. Not happy with myself at all.

Hi all! I go away for a week and its all changed! Fell off the wagon AGAIN after a fab 1st week and gained 2 of the 4lbs I had lost :( buuuut I'm still positive I can do this as I felt really good for it last week. I really do hope the board pics up a bit as last week was sooo quiet. I promised myself I'd have a stone off for my graduation in 7 weeks but I'm just going to do the best I can. I want as close to bring out of 13s this week! X

Yes, just do your best! It's all we can do. No one ever said it was easy! I'm definitely going to be around from now on, cuz I know I do so much better when I talk on here regularly. It keeps me focused!

Totally agree Lorny we are all guilty of falling off wagon and not posting it probably makes us feel guilty lol! X

I definitely need the support, I just can't do it on my own. Feeling quite down about it at the moment actually!

Back