The cheeky wii fit!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Hi everyone, just though I would share my experience of my wii fit yesterday. I had the fitness coach game for mothers day but unfortunatley it did not work and had to go back. So I put on the wii fit game. I haven't been on it for months and thought it was going to praise me for losing so much weight on CD :D. How wrong was I!
It kindly said ''Well done you have lost 2 stone.....but it took you a while to get there didn't it. Your goal was weeks ago.''
Then it said ''OK lets get back on track, shall we try for a BMI of 22.''
22! I will never have a BMI of 22.
The cheek and being put down by a machine :mad: I had to laugh or I would cry. The only good thing was my little mii wasnt such a round fatty any more!

lol!
How rude!
Silly machine has no idea how it feels to be overweight.
I'd entertain myself by telling it at least I wasn't flat and white and getting stood on all of the time and hurling other nonsensical abuse at it. lol!
XXX

it doesn't make that sound when i get on!....................... only joking LOL hahaha

xxx

Im sure it shouts, get off fatty when I get on ;) lol.
No wonder I haven't been on for so long if it gives you stupid targets to work for. I should have got my husband to be weighed instead on my mii ..... wonder what it would say putting on 3 stone:eek:

I'd entertain myself by telling it at least I wasn't flat and white and getting stood on all of the time and hurling other nonsensical abuse at it. lol!
Very true!

Mine gave a little reference yesterday to the fact I haven't used it for a while-then asked me how my daughter was doing! Typical!:D

haha i love mine it makes me laugh so hard wen they all run to the screen at the begining mine waddles in haha

If mine shouted anything at me it would probably be 'One at a time please!':rolleyes::D

After all the hype of getting one, we haven't used ours for ages. I'm gonna get it going again tomorrow. I'm into guitar hero just now. i now my mii will be just as rotund as last time i was on a couple of months ago.
I can see how it can really help lose weight but we are a bit guilty of using it when we have friends round, few drinks later and its a great laugh. S'pose thats not really the point of it...............

I was ticked off with my wii fit for my official weigh in yesterday as it told me i'd been losing it too quickly the sod! "are you sure you're losing weight healthily" tut. Couldn't just be pleased for me!!

anyway we should just be grateful that we aren't too big to get on the thing!

This is true.

My Mii is not getting any slimmer either.

anyway we should just be grateful that we aren't too big to get on the thing!
Wonder what the upper limit is?
"are you sure you're losing weight healthily" tut. Couldn't just be pleased for me!!
Well done on your weight loss, we can win. It must be programmed to tell us off LOL

My Mii is slightly smaller as I am now just overweight instead of obese! I was very happy about that! However, mine also said I was losing weight too quickly! The stupid thing is never happy! First I'm obese and it makes that pitiful tune at me when it works out my BMI, then I need to be careful not to lose it too fast! I can't wait until my Mii is as slim as the rest of my family ( I'm the only fatty in my house, everyone else has an ideal body weight and BMI).

Back