The Circle of Life and Minimins.....

what a wonderful thread its people like u that makes this forum a fab network

[youtube]vX07j9SDFcc[/youtube]

I was just having a look at some of the posts on the LT forum and thought I would post a thread on how amazing life is and how amazing this forum is....

When I started 14 weeks ago there was so many people I looked to for inspiration, I was a newbie and didnt have a clue about so much... I learnt so much from people like Gaz, Lille, Porgeous, Shazpaz, Nic, Howdy, Scazman...

I was full of hope and excitement about what was ahead of me and this forum made my whole LT experience so special.

Now the key active forum members have all changed, and people have moved on to their new slim lives... and lots of new people are here, but its lovely to see people like Rainbow Brite, Vickie, CuddlyFairy, MadhouseMum, and many others are leading the way and giving such awesome advice to all the new people...

LT is just like life... only the strong and those that take action succeed, and the best way to have success is to learn from those who do it, ask questions and copy what the successful people do...

I am going to keep posting on my refeed thread and still dipping in here, but it definitley is amazing to watch how dynamic the forum is, and it will be interesting to see over the coming weeks who will evolve from the new people who have joined to become the new inspirations and motivators of the forum.

Good luck to everyone... new and old! LT is amazing and make the most of this forum and make the most of the opportunity that LT gives you.

All you need to be a success is within you... you just need a vision of who you want to be and have strong reasons why you want to be that person... LT is the best way to get there once you have your head in the right place.

Julz
x
i have only been on this forum a few days and i think its brilliant.ther are alot of wonderful people helping others with such support that i know for a fact my journey on lipotrim is going to be an awful lot easier than i first thought.thank you to all my new found pals:break_diet::break_diet::Dsorry about gloomy icons,clicked by mistake and cant get them off(once ive sorted my weight going to computer classes)

LOL! Well dont think it will take you long to sort out your weight! Time will fly in for you! I wish you every success, happiness and a very patient IT teacher! ;) xox

Julz! You are amazing! You have always brought charm, humour and beauty to this forum. I'm so happy that you've achieved your goal and that the rest of your life is just beginning. You go girl!!!

In total agreement Julz. This is a great forum with great people on it!

well said hunni....great thread loves ya all xxxx

Just read this post and got a tear in my eye...big softy here totally inspired:)

Well said futureisbright. Very powerful words. Im a newbie and i have to be honest, if it wasnt for this forum and all wonderful people on it then there is no way in hell i would be still here. Every time i think i might slip, i just think of how successful you all have been and continue to be and it really keeps me going. Having weight issues all my life,i dont want to waist any more time so i am ready to change my life for the better. Being FAT sucks. Thanks to ye all for helping me make this decision.

hi i also com on ere 4 inspiration, u dnt feel alone its great

Just spotted this thread..........orr its lovely. You are a star hun, you really are.

What you say is so true. When I started people like Bea, Ravenbeauty, Elle and Selida where on this forum and helped me....they got to goal and passed the torch on to us guys who have now passed it on again. Hopefully our success can inspire others.
xx

Hi Rainbow Brite I just had to say how much I like your avatar, you really brought a smile to my face and memories of my childhood.

wow great post I'm a newbie and it's really great to hear from success stories. Agree you should do motivational speaking.

Back