The Clock Stopped Ticking. Mom is at peace.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Mom passed away yesterday afternoon. :(

We got the call after midnight this morning. As soon as the phone rang, I saw the clock - I knew.

On one hand, I am so relieved that she is at peace, that she is not longer suffering. On the other, well, I have not quite grasped yet, that I will not see her again.

I still keep reaching for the phone to call her, so she can cheer me up... :(

Even when told there was no hope, she still hung on and amazed the doctors. But last night, she gave up the fight. The trauma the burn put her body through was just too great.

We have just come down from the hills, where I wanted to go to be closer to the sky. I looked up, and just knew that mom and dad were reunited, and that is the only comfort - aside from her not sufferingin hospital of course - but the only real comfort I take out of this.

Rest in peace Dotty B, you beauty....the world was a far better place for having you in it. :(

momcollage.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry!!!

So sorry for your loss.

Stay strong xxx

RIP Dotty B.Our prayers are still with you.
Now look BL. My mascara has run and I have to go to work.
Love you hun xxxx:wave_cry:

Thinkingbof you BL and as hard as this is I am so glad that your Mom is now at peace and is no longer suffering. If there is anything you need just ask.

Love Jez
xx

I'm so sorry.
Try and take comfort in the fact you got to spend some time with her recently and also that now she is suffering no more. ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
daisy x

BL, so sorry to hear your sad news, but as you say at least she is no longer suffering and has been reunited with your Dad. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear your sad news, but at least your mum is not in pain anymore. She will be watching over you I am sure. Huge hugs to you and your family at this time.

:( R.I.P
god bless, ((((((((((((((((((HUGSSSSSSSSS))))))))))

Very sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family at this very sad time BL.:hug99:
Your Mom was a real beauty may she R.I.P.

BL, I'm so, so sorry to read this. My heartfelt hugs to you and the rest of your family. She is at peace now. Please look after yourself, your mum was one amazing woman but so are you. You need to carry on in her footsteps knowing you were a magnificent daughter to her. Bless.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. I'm sure that seeing you now she passed away so very proud of all you have achieved in life thus far.
Love and prayers xxx

So so sorry my love.
Words just can't express. She will be watching over you honey. She really was loved and your love for her is eternal.
Thinking of you. xxxxxxxxxxx

Back