The company doesnt really like you having bars

They are so cool!! I so wish I was arty!! I haven't got an artistic bone in this body.

I can't even play the tamborine.....

Apart from being the best diet in the world, but of course I am biased, we offer such a wide range.

If you want to diet only on Strawberry and Choc Mint go for it. No Prob. But variety is key we do so many flavours all really should be on offer. I sell an equal amount of soups to shakes so we must remember each client is an individual with individual needs.

What ever gets you through to your goal is the most important thing.

Linda

While I have been contemplating a sensible reply Ice and DQ have been playing flattering. I will slap your knees tomorrow night Cyber Grandson of mine and when I eventually meet you DQ I will do the same.

L

Sorry gran I started chatting.....:p

While I have been contemplating a sensible reply Ice and DQ have been playing flattering. I will slap your knees tomorrow night Cyber Grandson of mine and when I eventually meet you DQ I will do the same.

L

Whoops, we got caught!! :eek::eek:

Sorry gran I started chatting.....:p

Yo Mike, I reckon you do it on purpose so Linda will slap ya!! :eek:

Yeah you got me!!! I so want to be slapped in my gold spandex leotard :eek:

Right off to my bed....got to be at the hospital at 3am to pretend I know what I am doing and fix some computers.

Mike

Hey!! you just had to watch!! I had to wear it!!!!

That cross legged pose in your photo is a little too flirtatious for my liking!!

And with the bed behind you it is positively inviting!!

Yeah but if I need a wee in the night it would only wake you up so best off you grab the couch and let me cuddle up with that lovely Northern Nights pillow.........

Back