The Confessions of an Exante Dieter

I have the flu and all I fancied was a cheeseburger. Didn't taste much of it because of the bug though.....what r ppl's thoughts on illness and this diet??
My feeling is if you are ill you need to give your body the chance to fight off the infection and should forget the diet until you feel better.
Mere x

I've just put 100g of cooked wafer thin chicken in my carbonara. Enjoyed it but feel guilty now.

trying to be rational but irrational thinks that if 100g of chicken puts weight on me then I'm screwed for life!
I think you are being overly pessimistic but we all get a bit fanatical on this diet! :)

Mere x

Your so right Mere.

Feel more sensible now and I am pleasantly full.

Thanks mere I feel better now illness wise. the damned cheeseburger didn't affect the scales prob because it was all I managed on the day because I felt so rough...

Thanks mere I feel better now illness wise. the damned cheeseburger didn't affect the scales prob because it was all I managed on the day because I felt so rough...
Glad you are feeling better now and no ill effects of the burger.
Mere x

Have had to fly home, it's 35 degrees out and today has been a slow day. Makes diet nearly impossible. Everyone is chomping on food. I want carbs!!!! Self restraint very difficult :( arrrrggghhh

Hi Determinationiskey
Stick with the plan or you will regret it. Good luck.
Mere x

Hey...determinationiskey!

I have had a couple of slip ups since starting this diet...some small some massive and certainly intentional.

BUT the difference is I have tried to get back on track straightaway and Try to sort it out.

You can do the same!!!! X

Thanks ladies I have stuck to WS today. I understand that I am seeing progress and don't wna take a step back. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Take care all

Well done for stopping at one :) Don't go back to the packet :) xx

One oreo isnt too bad just a teensy weensy slip.
Mere x

Sorry folks but I have to confess to being an emotional eater and today I was very excited because I bought myself a new car, came home and drank a whiskey and coke to celebrate. Then got the munchies ate a packet of crisps and 6 dried apricots. I will try to not have my bar to make up for extra calories. :(
Mere x

Hey mere thanks for the message, totm I think explains cravings for things not craved for ages. Not beating self up over it. It happened. its done roll on the next day. :)

Congrats on your new car btw mere...despite diet I think we should be able to celebrate, when the time calls for it. Hopefully not to much damage done. Take care

Congrats on your new car btw mere...despite diet I think we should be able to celebrate, when the time calls for it. Hopefully not to much damage done. Take care
The fact you only ate half the bag is a good indication that you will survive this diet!:D

Mere x

No posts of confessions for 2 weeks can only be a good thing :D xx

Back