The Confessions of an Exante Dieter

Lmao!! xx

This old dinosaur does not know what Lmao means :confused: Enlightenment please ED. :)
Mere x

Thanks time2go.
mere x

Well it is my anniversary but i have to confess i ate this

Sorry everyone...but i said id try be good.. i didnt eat it all i left the bread and didnt eat the side carrotts

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130405_211333.png
    ForumRunner_20130405_211333.png
    512 KB · Views: 66
  • ForumRunner_20130405_211343.png
    ForumRunner_20130405_211343.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 65
This old dinosaur does not know what Lmao means :confused: Enlightenment please ED. :)
Mere x

Laughing my arse off :) In other words that made me laugh hehe you have a fab way with words Mere! :D xx

Laughing my arse off :) In other words that made me laugh hehe you have a fab way with words Mere! :D xx

Thanks ED I think on this diet you need a bit of humour.
Mere x

Sorry to say I have been very bad. Strayed off the diet over Easter & not had the courage to weigh myself since. Woke up this morning with good intentions, went shopping, came home & had a cuppa then proceeded to eat a cream egg of all things!!!. Need some motivation cos I am craving carbs so much. Think I need someone to lock me in the house for a couple of weeks !!! x

20 Weeks until your holiday you could lose a great amount of weight in that time so make the cream egg the last bit of carbs and you can do it. Think how fabulous you will feel in new holiday clothes several sizes smaller than what you are wearing just now. Depends on how much you want it, what is more important to you the good feeling of knowing you look great or the fleeting pleasure of something naughty!
Good luck with your decision.
Mere x

Hi Mere, I know you are right just so fed up with myself. Anyway decided that W/S not working for me so will start T/S. As you say a lot can be lost in 20 weeks. Just have to show more self control & start looking at some beach wear. Its been so cold outside it seems like summer is never going to get here but it must be just around the corner & then I am going to want to kick myself for wasting all the work I have done so far wishing I had stuck to the plan. Oh well a new day tomorrow x

Hi Mere, I know you are right just so fed up with myself. Anyway decided that W/S not working for me so will start T/S. As you say a lot can be lost in 20 weeks. Just have to show more self control & start looking at some beach wear. Its been so cold outside it seems like summer is never going to get here but it must be just around the corner & then I am going to want to kick myself for wasting all the work I have done so far wishing I had stuck to the plan. Oh well a new day tomorrow x

Sounds like you have your head in the right place now.
Mere x

Hi Susie58

How are you getting on today? I have been reading your posts on here and I would like to offer you some support and solidarity. What I am currently trying to do (as I have a holiday in September as well) is to create a mood board. I am even tempted to cut out the models bodies and stick my head on the board. I only get through this part of my weight loss challenge but visualising and imagining myself slimmer. I am also getting out my slimmer clothes as inspiration and motivation to get into.

I hope Susie that your day has gone well and you are on your wagon.xxx

Today's confession is 2 squares of a large bar of chocholate I got as a present from BF's trip to Austria. It was to congratulate myself for not having ice cream earlier in the day on a shopping trip to bicester village...looking back though that makes little sense..will hopefully not play havoc with the skales...

Eating out was a big part of my life hence the weight gain probably. My brother is in London he lives 6 hours away by plane in a different country and so as part of hanging out we ended up in china town last night and he loves his dim sum. I do too and I cheated the biggest fall off the wagon so far I did try to stay way from the fried dishes but I had some. I actually still feel physically sick now 12 hrs later I guess not used to rich foods after doing this for the last 10wks.its done now though and I have learnt a lesson as I feel quite unwell :(.

Eating out was a big part of my life hence the weight gain probably. My brother is in London he lives 6 hours away by plane in a different country and so as part of hanging out we ended up in china town last night and he loves his dim sum. I do too and I cheated the biggest fall off the wagon so far I did try to stay way from the fried dishes but I had some. I actually still feel physically sick now 12 hrs later I guess not used to rich foods after doing this for the last 10wks.its done now though and I have learnt a lesson as I feel quite unwell :(.

On this diet you have to be so careful about what you are eating and drinking or you end up feeling terrible.
Mere x

Hello Mere, I have definitely learnt that the hard way today. Feel better than I did in the morning thankfully. Will be taking it easy now. I have no choice don't wna feel ill again despite not drinking any alcohol.

Hello Mere, I have definitely learnt that the hard way today. Feel better than I did in the morning thankfully. Will be taking it easy now. I have no choice don't wna feel ill again despite not drinking any alcohol.
Hope you feel a lot better soon.
Mere x

Hi Susie58

How are you getting on today? I have been reading your posts on here and I would like to offer you some support and solidarity. What I am currently trying to do (as I have a holiday in September as well) is to create a mood board. I am even tempted to cut out the models bodies and stick my head on the board. I only get through this part of my weight loss challenge but visualising and imagining myself slimmer. I am also getting out my slimmer clothes as inspiration and motivation to get into.

I hope Susie that your day has gone well and you are on your wagon.xxx

Hi RachieB Happy to say they I have managed to get back on track for the last week & am feeling so much better for it. You made me chuckle about cutting your head out & sticking it on the body of a model lol. Hopefully now the sun is shining it will keep us more motivated to be slimmer by summer especially now the adverts are on tv for holiday clothes. Hope things are going well for you x

I really do applaud everyone doing total solutions. This diet is tough. Well done everyone that has stayed 100%.

Despite losses on WS and being on this diet for the last 2 and a half mths I have been finding this hard. Really hungry today, may be due to all the dim sum I scoffed at the wkend..who knows but so close to my target!!! Almost a size 12 bottoms and a def a 10 on top...Have to the find strength to stick to it. Arrrggghhh!!

Back