The Confessions of an Exante Dieter

I really do applaud everyone doing total solutions. This diet is tough. Well done everyone that has stayed 100%.

Despite losses on WS and being on this diet for the last 2 and a half mths I have been finding this hard. Really hungry today, may be due to all the dim sum I scoffed at the wkend..who knows but so close to my target!!! Almost a size 12 bottoms and a def a 10 on top...Have to the find strength to stick to it. Arrrggghhh!!

Wow D you are so close to your target, I dream of the day I can say that I am back to a size 12. I'm sure that the hunger is due to the dim sum so stay focussed now & you will soon reach your target. Just think of all those nice summer clothes you will be able to wear with pride. x

Thanks Susie, it's also totm so I'm sure that's not helped the cravings for sugar & carbs. It's been a long slog but I'm glad I started the diet. Good luck with ur weight loss journey as you said staying focused is def required. This site is fantastic for helping with that. Take care of yourself.

Just wanted to add a tweet I read today. . . . . . . . .

If I eat crap,
I feel crap ,

its kept me on track today as it is so blooming true, nothing is worth cheating as I feel so bad after :)

I like that saying.
Mere x

I like that saying.
Mere x

As soon as I read it this morning I knew I would have a good few days, it is so true and will certainly help x

True saying!

Days before I was due to start this diet, I saw a post on FB which said

"What you eat in secret, Shows in public."

and that hit home for me as I had night binged my way to that weight while OH was night shifts. My mind flashed back to the school runs etc and I was so embarrassed thinking, everyone must know how much i must eat to have got to this, and how often xx

True saying!

Days before I was due to start this diet, I saw a post on FB which said

"What you eat in secret, Shows in public."

and that hit home for me as I had night binged my way to that weight while OH was night shifts. My mind flashed back to the school runs etc and I was so embarrassed thinking, everyone must know how much i must eat to have got to this, and how often xx

That's another fab one :) and also very very true, I may get a magnet for the fridge with eat crap feel crap lol that will certainly keep me out lol x

Hi everyone. I've been here off and on for a year or two. I just can't seem to get my head in the right place. I don't have that much to lose, I'd like to be a stone down, perhaps a few pound more. I have a weeding at the end of May - just a guest - so I have a date to work to. Unfortunately, I just give up after a day or two. The stories here are inspirational, but I still can't seem to do it. I miss the odd glass of wine, and once I give in to that tempation the eating follows. At times a feel a complete failure.

Yesterday was day three, as it was a Saturday we opened a bottle of wine, which I enjoyed, the of course came the ice-cream. I really need to do this. You are all so good, when I read the posts and see people losing stones and stones...

I'm going to try again

Hi everyone. I've been here off and on for a year or two. I just can't seem to get my head in the right place. I don't have that much to lose, I'd like to be a stone down, perhaps a few pound more. I have a weeding at the end of May - just a guest - so I have a date to work to. Unfortunately, I just give up after a day or two. The stories here are inspirational, but I still can't seem to do it. I miss the odd glass of wine, and once I give in to that tempation the eating follows. At times a feel a complete failure.

Yesterday was day three, as it was a Saturday we opened a bottle of wine, which I enjoyed, the of course came the ice-cream. I really need to do this. You are all so good, when I read the posts and see people losing stones and stones...

I'm going to try again

Mumbles, I know its easy for us to say but trust me once your in Ketosis you will not feel hungry, however that's essentially the easy part because convincing the mind is the hard bit. When your tempted try to remember why you want to do it and how much better you will feel if you don't slip up. Keep strong and there is no doubt you could drop a stone in a month :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey Mumbles. The fantastic support on this forum will help you keep on track and think how good you will feel with that stone off in time for the wedding.
Mere x

Thank you both, so much. I will have to get into ketosis, I've done it before and I really understand that it's easier then, but still I struggle. I'm going to come on here far more often, because I know of the wonderful support. Two of you have answered me already. Thanks again.

Thank you both, so much. I will have to get into ketosis, I've done it before and I really understand that it's easier then, but still I struggle. I'm going to come on here far more often, because I know of the wonderful support. Two of you have answered me already. Thanks again.

You can do it hunni and there is always fab support on here, it certainly helps keep me on track x x

I ate a mini sausage roll, a quarter cheese sandwich and a biscuit at my aunt's funeral today. It was lunch time and I really could not sit there eating an Exante bar. So had that instead.
Washed it down with a glass of water.
Mere x

Hi Mere

Sorry to hear of you loss ? I had that last wk at my uncle's funeral. The joy about this plan I am finding is that when I do decided to eat I don't beat myself up about it and just get back on the plan.

I hope you are ok and that the funeral went as well as expected. Xx

Thanks Rachie
Funeral went well. I wish to extend my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your uncle.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. Hope you are ok? Xx

Back