The Countdown Has Begun...

Hope you feel better soon. Lots of hot drinks xx

Hope you feel better soon. Lots of hot drinks xx

Awww thanks Sammy...not got a clue where it came from....probably just run down from working 7 days a week/10-13hrs each day.

deffo gonna try the shakes hot today and see how I get on...I won't be beaten :)

Omg I though I was the only person in the world that likes marzipan :)

OMG me too! I can nibble on it straight from the pack lol

Aw hugs. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks hun...don't feel too horrendous today...except my throat feels like I've been swallowing razor blades...and still am!

Nearly licked my screen there cheekychick. They look yummy. Way better than any shop bought ones. You defo need to open your cafe. Il drive down and swing by Leeds to collect Mrsfeeneytobe on the way haha x

PI can be ready in 3 mins flat :D

This is a terrible confession but I actually bought a pack in the past, just to nibble on. Disgusting x

Errr hello...been there...done that...even with icing...shame on me lol x

We just need cheekychick to open her caffe then so we can eat her out of cakes ;)

Wish she'd hurry up and give us the address lol x

Me too. Her cakes look to die for. Are you reading this cheekychick? ;) x

I'm reading... Perhaps when were all skinny we can meet up and I'll make lots of cakes! :)

Oh yes of course....with plenty of frothy coffee to help them slip down :)

I've had soooo much tea today....want a posh coffee now

I've had soooo much tea today....want a posh coffee now

Hey... Not sure if you guys have seen my diary but having a few days off s&s... My heads just not in it and no point getting back into ketosis to have weekend off again!

Going to do some kinda Atkins type diet over the next few days and will be back next week...

So coffee with cream for me :)

Back