The Countdown Has Begun...

I'm the same. Working this weekend too. Boo. Been ok today. On with healthier people than last weekend so not been too tempted. Be tempted tonight when X factor is on but saving a bar until then x

Go Marie!

It's the boredom that's killing me....been here since 7am and won't be leaving till 7pm....i want cake and crisps today....doesn't help that's there's vending machines all over the building...my colleague kept offering me a bacon buttie or fruit this morning...M then she was on about a Nandos for lunch....could have killed her lol.

That's a long day :(. Im fortunate that's there's no vending machines in our building. Don't think I could concentrate if there was!
All I can think about is food today. Be glad when totm is over x

Aww hopefully it'll be over soon Marie!! Fingers crossed. Xx

I usually do one or 2 weekends a month but covered someone else's last week so 3 in a row. Boo. Off next weekend tho :).
I'm sure being a full time mum is much harder work if I remember Sammy. My girls are teenagers now :0 x

Oh phew at least you've got the next one off!
It is hard work as there's no lunch break from it ;) lol!! Probably a good thing with this diet xx

I am positively fuming right now....so long day stuck at work doing nothing but couldn't leave early in case anything happened...popped into the inlaws on the way home...had to beg to leave as I was falling asleep and still had to get home to prep for round 2 of the dreaded 12 hour shift tomorrow and the delightful 5am wake up....OH has only gone and scoffed what was my dinner for tonight....a chicken curry that I had made specially as my weekend treat and had weighed EVERYTHING to make it so it was line with the diet...all because he didn't listen to what I told him about to eat....so now he has his dinner (lamb curry i made for him special last night) no problem while I have the option of a) 2 measly bites of chicken in the dregs of my curry....b) yet another unexciting meal pack or c) find something else entirely which I'm too exhausted to do or d) just go to bed coz I'm shattered and angry!

now I know I'm being dramatic but I am super tired/irritable and I had cooked everything last night so that tonight would be easy AND i totally was looking forward to my protein meal as its the only taste of "real food" I get.... Arrrgggggghhhhhh!

off to prep tomorrow nights dinner now to see if that will get wolfed down again tomorrow...FFS I'm so bloody tired ad irritable!

I am positively fuming right now....so long day stuck at work doing nothing but couldn't leave early in case anything happened...popped into the inlaws on the way home...had to beg to leave as I was falling asleep and still had to get home to prep for round 2 of the dreaded 12 hour shift tomorrow and the delightful 5am wake up....OH has only gone and scoffed what was my dinner for tonight....a chicken curry that I had made specially as my weekend treat and had weighed EVERYTHING to make it so it was line with the diet...all because he didn't listen to what I told him about to eat....so now he has his dinner (lamb curry i made for him special last night) no problem while I have the option of a) 2 measly bites of chicken in the dregs of my curry....b) yet another unexciting meal pack or c) find something else entirely which I'm too exhausted to do or d) just go to bed coz I'm shattered and angry! now I know I'm being dramatic but I am super tired/irritable and I had cooked everything last night so that tonight would be easy AND i totally was looking forward to my protein meal as its the only taste of "real food" I get.... Arrrgggggghhhhhh! off to prep tomorrow nights dinner now to see if that will get wolfed down again tomorrow...FFS I'm so bloody tired ad irritable!

Aw Mrsfeeneytobe that's a shame. I hear what your saying especially with the irritability. So far I've had 2 massive arguments with my oh over something similar. One was over a fillet steak I'd treated myself too that he scoffed. The other was over a crusty loaf he brought home. First time since we've been together he'd brought home a crusty loaf. Could have killed him. Spring both nights seething.

My work sounds similar to yours at the weekend. We cover the whole of the city for mental health and are the gate keepers for the psychiatric hospitals. So can be run off our feet or sat twiddling our thumbs. Thankfully just 9-5 tho.

Hope you calm down and feel better. Hugs. You definately deserve another kitchen appliance to keep you sweet :) x

Awww thanks Marie...I know I'm being dramatic but I've been looking forward to it all day after I've watched people eat real food, bacon rolls, crisps etc all damn day long and decline all offers of even a morsel to pass my lips....he hasn't even suggested an alternative as he can't understand why I am pissed off...but he has left some of his curry saying it was too much...what a lovely option to have! Grrrrrrrr!

Have to say we had a barely over a steak when I was on lipotrim as I didn't want him to have it if i couldnt have it lol.

Feel like making him buy me the actifry theme bashing him over the head with it!

They just don't get it. How deprived we are on this plan so we really look forward to the little we're allowed. They think it's an over reaction but it's sooooo not. It's things like that that can change our whole mind set from being positive to f--k it. You've done so well not to break and have something naughty.

You'll need 2 actifrys then. One to put his head in once it's heated up of course, and one for your swede chips ;) x

Lol nope...he refuses to get it...we aren't talking right now...I'm in bed starving! Too angry and tired to think of anything else and don't want to eat my 2 bites of chicken curry coz it feels pointless! Haha...don't know why, but it just does!

i feel like I've been on a day of lipo hell just consuming liquid all day....depraved lol.

Im not cooking anymore to see how he likes it! PMSL at the idea of 2 actifrys now...especially the one I'm going to use to assault him with! :D

My most recent meltdown over the bread was ridiculous. You'd have thought he had brought home another women the way I ranting - just what is that exactly? You don't care about me! Are you going to eat that in front of me? Seriously! With butter!! You bleep bleep bleep. I'd probably have preferred another women at the time.

He won't have a scooby what he's done wrong too. He defo deserves a good actifry scalding. At the very least. Has he been through to the bedroom to check your ok? Mind you he's probably too scared x

Pmsl that's hilarious! Another woman vs bread haha! It is very selfish though...and the butter...well that's grounds for murder!

he hasn't said a word or been through to see if I am alive...bet he's stroking his over full fat belly instead....I really feel like punching him right now...I really do!

I really wanna eat something tasty right now...not another bloody meal pack for goodness sake! Arggggghhh! I want crisps...thank god we don't have any...or a sandwich lol xx

I think I'd have preferred the woman. Plus he could have sneaked a women in more easily. I was in the kitchen behind him like a bat out of hell. Acting like a bat straight from hell.

You've done really well. I'd have foned a pizza. Or his fav food. It's always bread I crave on this diet. Torture. It's soooo hard at times we don't think rationally.

That's you overcome 2 hurdles this week
- the kebab and tonight. Go you. Youl feel better tomorrow. Try not to kill him :) x

Lol right now I'd take the bread...white thick sliced bread with lashings of butter...toasted!

my belly is going nuts....just caved and had my measly curry portion of sauce & 2 bites of chicken on 2tbsp on cabbage...really not worth it....ugh! Found some prawns in the fridge so I've nibbled on them too....feel a little better now.

thank you for being so understanding about my curry madness...:) You're a star...and I'm a nut bag lol.

feel ridiculous about my over reaction...but I just feel nuts and I miss food! I'm losing my marbles as well as poundage (hopefully)...the friggin scales best be kind to e on Tuesday thanks to the curry saga...or OH will be wearing the scales as well as the actifry haha! Then I'll head to the kebab shop whilst I wait for my curry to be delivered haha xx

I'm sure we've all been there at one point or another. It can only be understood by fellow VLCD sufferers ;). I'm a bit the same this week. Totm is making me very dramatic. That and feeling v sorry for myself. I regress to my 6 year self at times - how can they have that and stay thin? Why can't i have some? It's not fair! I'm a step away from stamping my feet and wailing at work when someone has something nice I want.

It's only temporary. We will chuckle about these things when we're thin. In a years time youl be - oh remember that time you ate the curry I made for my diet :). Well, maybe not, if your anything like me youl be holding the curry/bread (delete as appropriate) grudge for a long long time to come.

Think how great your going to feel Tuesday when you get a great result on the scales. Bet youl be almost a stone down :). Think how close youl be to be slipping into your Karen Millen coat :) x

Ahhh the voice of reason prevails again...you're awesome ;o)

Totm combined with vcld brain is really just to try us I reckon... total lunacy....i suspect I will be providing you with further evidence of my warped vcld brain so we can deffo roll about laughing at them some day....especially when im wearing my new coat yay!

I'm St At work with my eyes half closed snuggled under my slanket waiting for Something to happen.....its gonna be a long old day till 7pm!

What are you up to today?

Oh hun I'm just catching up and am pleased you didn't cave! I'm also obviously pleased you didn't kill him too as although I think you'll be let off :) it's more satisfying to say 'up yours' I'll do this with or without your help and stay firm! The scales will definitely be kind to you and that will give you the extra motivation to stick with it and also makes you that bit closer to your lovely coat!!
It's hard not to jack it all in when something like happens. I'm an emotional eater so I would have scoffed myself silly and then blamed him for it, when really it's my choice to put the food in my mouth and it doesn't effect anyone else what I eat. So big applause to you for staying on plan!!
As for future yummy curry incidents, maybe once you're fully calm (Tuesday?! Lol) you can sit him down and explain to him more rationally about how it was the perfect measured portion and you'd made it specially for yourself after working a 12 hour shift. And you will be very clearly labelling your pre-made dinners from now on and if he so much as opens the lid to take a look then .... *Fill in a suitable punishment* ...(I tend to use sex as my weapon as no other threat has any impact!! ;) ).
I hope today goes quickly for you!!
Good luck xx

I too am at work. Had a shake and armed with a lemon bar and 2 mini babybel to see me through until 5.
Sammy you are always so positive :). Your right tho, the best revenge for us is too loose weight.
Here's too a new day and being good x

Awwww thanks Sammy......them is kind and true words indeed ;o)

I'm laughing already at how I lost the plot last night over a curry ...i am crackers and such an emotional eater....oh and yes he is still alive and dropped me off at work this morning so can't stay too angry at him forever....but i think he knows I'm a tad strange anyways! haha!*

Can't wait to weigh in on Tuesday now....the real win is when I'm down another few pounds. p

Trying to hold out till 11.30 to have my porridge.....brought an emergency bar and already have a veg soup lined up for lunch...go me!*

Thanks so much for the support ladies....really saved my skin there....me the fridge and a bottle of wine could have been besties last night...touch and go for a minute there lol

Xxxxx

Back