The Countdown Has Begun...

Ah phew at least you're on speaking terms! I haven't had my first pack yet but having quite a hectic morning! Needless to say once my little one gives in and has a nap I'm going in for the kill!! A nice hot frothy shake with a dose of coffee in it for good measure!!
Stay strong today! 2 days til weigh day!! Xx

Ah phew at least you're on speaking terms! I haven't had my first pack yet but having quite a hectic morning! Needless to say once my little one gives in and has a nap I'm going in for the kill!! A nice hot frothy shake with a dose of coffee in it for good measure!!
Stay strong today! 2 days til weigh day!! Xx

We never really fall out us too....which is good...but we can both be soooo stubborn at times! Feeling sooooo much better about things today after yesterday's meltdown haha!

So today went well...actually had something to do and yet still managed to get sent home early so have been home for the past hour yay!! Came home to find OH cleaning away in a bid to try and make things up to me...he is lovely really....:D

I hope you've finally eaten something Sammy??? saying that...I've only just had my lunch pack.....looking forward to a chocolate shake later as my treat....for some reason I am craving a cesaer chicken salad for dinner....OH wants a full roast though and really cannot be bothered to make it!

Hows little one today?

That's nice you got away early!! Yep I'm devouring number three now and saving my last shake as a hot drink before bed.
Bubbas ok, a little sicky today but seems happy.
Hope you have a nice evening. I made a roast last week but was depressing not having any roast potatoes! Xx

That's nice you got away early!! Yep I'm devouring number three now and saving my last shake as a hot drink before bed.
Bubbas ok, a little sicky today but seems happy.
Hope you have a nice evening. I made a roast last week but was depressing not having any roast potatoes! Xx

OMG Yes roast potatoes and all the trimmings....can't believe we can't even have parsnips or carrots on this diet...it does seem pointless having a roast without the rest of it....boo!

Yummy wish I'd had a hot drink/shake today...that would have been lovely as I just had a choc shake...it's freeeeezing here!

awww poor bubba...how old is she?

Can't believe you've lost so much weight in so little time...hope I can hit those kinda numbers too :)....have holiday clothes to try and squeeze into by Boxing Day...and of course that lovely Karen Millen coat I bought in the sales that's probably out of fashion by now... But I won't care when I'm strutting my stuff in it
:D

Have you got a goal outfit?

its all Ivan do not to buy new clothes constantly in smaller sizes! Hope my boobs go down too on this diet hehe!
xx

Oh I love parsnips!!! Ahhh!! I'll definitely be having parsnips on Christmas Day! I have some jeans that don't fit that I'm hoping I can fit into. And I just generally want to feel good in myself. That's my aim anyway.
I'm really surprised at my losses to be honest as I got out my little Cambridge diet booklet and didn't have as many good weeks as I have on this diet. But maybe it's because it's so varied on this diet and the 200g of veg really bulks out the main meal.
My little girl is 4 months, well nearly 5 months now. I think she unwittingly helps with this diet as she tends to get ratty around meal times so having a shake or bar is much quicker and easier!! Ha ha.
You're Karen Mullen coat will look and feel great. Plus you'll feel amazing knowing that all your hard work has paid off! Xx

OMG Give me some parsnips someone pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee! How are we allowed swede but no parsnips eh? Same family aren't they? Gutted!

we actually leave for our holiday on Xmas day in the afternoon... But before I go anywhere....I WILL have my parsnips, stuffing and pigs in blankets in bucket loads....I simply must haha!

well I've read your diary and you'll be in the, jeans no probs....so you're so focussed :D

i know what you mean about wanting to feel good about yourself....this weight lark is like wearing extra clothes...can't wait to shed them and leave them behind for all our sexy new clothes yay! I will Prob wear that coat for as long as I can!

Thinking of booking a wedding dress fitting for end of January as my next goal after Xmas....still scared though! Yikes!

Can I borrow your little bubba for my diet too pls then? She would make me sail right through haha!

Xx

Ha ha yes think she knows I'm on a mission!!
I'm not sure it it's the sugar content of parsnips because swede and turnip are from the same family aren't they? We're allowed carrots! Yay - it comes up on the s+s meal planner. I have found that when I've ventured from the green veg my calorie and carb totals go up! So I try to only do it every other day.
I really need to look into a low carb meal planning when it comes to veg, as I do like the odd jacket spud and roasties on a Sunday but other than that my potato fixation dwindles. But I like peas and parsnips and want to work out how I can have them back in my life!!
Wow Xmas day holiday - where abouts you going? (Sorry it you already said - baby brain!!) xx

OMG I'd love a jacket spud with beans and cheese nom nom! I'm the same for potatoes....I mean how exciting can they really get after roasties or the odd jacket spud? I can't even remember the last time I had mash....ahhhhh but chips....well I likely them :)

Are we really allowed carrots. If so, I'm off to get some sharpish haha! I've checked the handbook online for S&S and there's a list of allowed veg in there but I don't see carrots (page 8)....or the loveliness of parsnips! In my time f reading up on low carb it seems that any veg that has colour is a no no for losing weight....and of course peas and carrots too.

just had my porridge...yum! Dunno why I enjoyed it so much more today...prob because I'm working from home and am still I pjs whilst its cold outside haha.....I'm feeling all snuggly today....

Xmas day is my first goal and I've set myself the challenge of trying to stick to plan until Xmas eve so I can have a glass of bubbly....it's already in the wine fridge in anticipation haha!

we are off to Singapore and Bali for a couple of weeks rest and relaxation....can't wait! I'm hoping to have sorted most of our wedding stuff by the time we go so it will be greatly appreciated by then.....it's my first goal on S&S and I'm really looking forward to seeing a slimmer version of myself in holiday pics for the first time in 4yrs!

hows little bubba today? Running you ragged?:)

xx

Wow that sounds like an amazing holiday!! Wow wee! You'll have a great time!

Yep carrots are there! It says old boiled or young fresh. Dunno why?! I don't have them often but I do sometimes have a little bit. I know green is the way forward!!

Bubbas ok. Although a little ratty as I have a carpenter in and she can't nap through the banging! But I'm taking her out for a walk in a bit and hopefully that'll get her off to sleep. The skies have changed from beautiful blue to thick black! I have a feeling I'm going to get a bit wet!!

I haven't tried the porridge as I'm not a fan of it but I might buy a pack next time to attempt those porridge pancakes. Mind you I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy them without sugar and lemon!!

Xx

Green does get a bit boring I know...still trying to talk myself into liking turnips and cauliflower for more variety...not really working though....otherwise cauliflower rice would be lovely I'm sure lol.

Sooooo excited about this holiday I tell you! Is been a long busy year workwise and I'm tired and ready to spend some time doing very little and having spa treatments for £10-20 a pop....bring it on I say!

we had 3 seasons today....torrential rain...sun....windy cold....luckily I've been too busy with work to leave the house today! did you get wet? did bubba enjoy her break from the workmen?

The porridge is quite sweet so caters to my sweet perfectly for breakfast!

I am craving cake today....dunno why...it's my weakness!

Luckily it stayed dry so phew on that one! Ah the old cake craving! I can relate. I get that every Tuesday and Wednesday when I see my friends, who incidentally always eat cake!
Xx

I wouldn't be able to cope seeing them eat cake that frequently and go without...go you for not caving...:D

I bought a new steamer to replace my old giant one which was working perfectly fine, but just taking up too much room...well the new one has decided not to work....argghhhhh! I'm starving!

I wouldn't be able to cope seeing them eat cake that frequently and go without...go you for not caving...:D I bought a new steamer to replace my old giant one which was working perfectly fine, but just taking up too much room...well the new one has decided not to work....argghhhhh! I'm starving!

I have got some mushrooms and bacon cooking in the actifry to go with my mushroom pack! Yummy... I love gadgets... Think I'd like a steamer next :)

Yummy! I miss bacon! Are we allowed it? Didn't think we were for some reason!

oh yes the actifry....he didn't get a chance to go get me one....so he will be off to hunt one down on Saturday/Sunday...yippee!

How annoying when gadgets break!! I don't have a proper steamer but I put my veg in a metal colander and put it on top of a saucepan with boiling water and put a kid on the colander - kinda does the same thing I guess!!

I hope you can get it replaced.

I know we're allowed that Turkey bacon but didn't think we could have bacon bacon xx

Lid lid lid lid - I promise I meant lid - I would never put a kid on there!! Xx

Pmsl too Sammy...steaming the kid hahaha x

How annoying when gadgets break!! I don't have a proper steamer but I put my veg in a metal colander and put it on top of a saucepan with boiling water and put a kid on the colander - kinda does the same thing I guess!!

I hope you can get it replaced.

I know we're allowed that Turkey bacon but didn't think we could have bacon bacon xx

im onto them tomorrow for a refund or a newbie...it's fresh out of the box! Have steamed my veg old school...just like you....however it has reinforced to OH how useful an actifry will be for me...love a kitchen gadget me haha!

tried Turkey bacon and didn't hit the spot for me like real bacon does...especially between 2 slices of thick white bread....:eek:

That made me laugh out loud Sammy. Steaming your kid ;) x

Marie! You're back.....you'll be pleased to know I'm not going to jail for murder over a curry lol

Back