The Countdown Has Begun...

Mrsfeeneytobe said:
I thoroughly recommend Orlando, and if going with kids, wait till they're at least 8yrs upwards as its exhausting getting round those parks and they can go on so many more rides...when they're younger they always looked miserable after an hour or so and the parents were always frustrated due to spending a lot of money to take there....the parks are ridiculously huge and you need structure and early starts for it...awesome fun...but knackering beyond belief! I need to e slimmer and fitter before I do that again lol.

This was exactly what I needed to read right now. I'm off to Orlando in 5 weeks, so I'm doing 4 weeks of S&S, 6 days of refeeding then it's off to Orlando :D Really struggling today as it is my day 2, so reading this was perfect timing to keep me motivated.

My book arrived yesterday. Been working but had a wee look through it and looks good. I'm thinking of trying Judd from Monday. Either that or I'm going to cave big style because all I can think about is food. Aaaaargh x

I know that feeling well....whatever you choose to do it needs to work for you coz the mind also needs to be in the game, so totally understand where you're coming from with wanting to do JUDD. Would miss you and your antics though....I mean you totally understand my curry meltdown lol.

This was exactly what I needed to read right now. I'm off to Orlando in 5 weeks, so I'm doing 4 weeks of S&S, 6 days of refeeding then it's off to Orlando :D Really struggling today as it is my day 2, so reading this was perfect timing to keep me motivated.

Aww that's great to hear....you'll love Orlando...I turned into the biggest kid there...make sure you're up and out by 8am each day to get the most the parks....and comfy shoes...sooo tiring but amazing fun.

once you get to day 3/4 its gets sooooo much easier...the 4 weeks will fly be....I'm going into week 3 but can't believe its gone by so quick...I am trying to it 1 month at a time so it doesn't feel as long x

I know that feeling well....whatever you choose to do it needs to work for you coz the mind also needs to be in the game, so totally understand where you're coming from with wanting to do JUDD. Would miss you and your antics though....I mean you totally understand my curry meltdown lol.

Think il still be sneaking about this forum. The Judd forum is so very quiet. Plus il be doing slim and save 3 to 4 days a week. I just won't talk about food. I suspect if I don't get good looses il be back to full time slim and save anyway. That and if I can't be trusted to be sensible on my up days. Il be joining you on a tues weigh in too as you've to weigh in after a down day x

Phew!

Was worried I'd list my fellow hoarder of all things kitchen electric lol.

Do stick and around...you know you want to ;o)

Phew! Was worried I'd list my fellow hoarder of all things kitchen electric lol. Do stick and around...you know you want to ;o)

Would it help if I disclosed my extensive list of electrical items too?

Oh yes please join the kitchen gadget hoarders club lol

Someone who can relate to the huffy madness of food deprivation you mean aha.

Speaking of appliances do you have the actifry yet? I'm waiting for your thoughts before I invest because il need to use it (there's no room in my graveyard for another used once victim).

Gained 2 pounds this morning. Just by nibbling. That's me til a week on tues with the Judd experiment :0 x

Oh man... you rumbled me...Deffo need you on my crazy ride of food madness lol

I sent him off to get the famous new family addition...though not getting to trial it till Monday coz I'm working the crazy 12hour days again this weekend so I can't play with my toys...boo!

It's not a real gain, that's glycogen/water storing up again....xx

Oh man... you rumbled me...Deffo need you on my crazy ride of food madness lol I sent him off to get the famous new family addition...though not getting to trial it till Monday coz I'm working the crazy 12hour days again this weekend so I can't play with my toys...boo! It's not a real gain, that's glycogen/water storing up again....xx

Crazy? Me? I'm not the proud owner of a tinkerbell tracksuit haha.

Can't wait to hear about the actifry and what can be rustled up in it. Damn long shifts. Go you sending yer man to get it. No way could I do that. Then he'd know it wasn't 25 pounds lol.

Hopefully a water/glycogen gain. More likely to be a nibble nibble nibble gain.

I hope for your mans sake he's not ate your food after your long shift today. If I hear screaming here in Glasgow shortly il know he has :)

Oh yes please join the kitchen gadget hoarders club lol

I think there are very few I don't have... With the exception of a rice cooker! Stashed away there is a steamer, a blender, a juicer, a tassimo, a multi cooker thingy oh and a toaster... In use there is a smoothie maker, a slow cooker, a nespresso coffee machine and aeroccino, a toaster.. And gas grill.. Oh I've 2 George Foreman grills... A bread machine... Need I go on??! Ah and a yogurt maker... These are all in addition to the actifry...

To make it worse I'm moving in with my bf soon and he has duplicates too..

Omg cheekychick you make my kitchen should positively bare haha. What exactly is an aerocinni? Never heard of it but sounds like I'm missing out. I don't have a juicer either but would quite like one :) x

Lol fair play cheeky chick!

i have an espresso maker, ice machine, 1 large smoothie maker, I small drinks maker, 1 shake maker, veg slicer, 1 blender, 1 juicer, 2 George Foremans, toastie maker, juicer, 2 toasters, 2 steamers now, 2 electronic whisks....this is what I can see without rummaging in the back....looking forward to my actifry joining the family...oh and replacement fryer....though personally I shouldn't own one if I'm trying to lose weight but the old one broke and its under guarantee so they're replacing it no quibbles...I am ashamed lol

i live with OH and he is always amazed by my purchases and how they seem to stop....I also have a slight obsession with oven/baking trays...what is wrong with me??? Haha

Omg cheekychick you make my kitchen should positively bare haha. What exactly is an aerocinni? Never heard of it but sounds like I'm missing out. I don't have a juicer either but would quite like one :) x

It's basically a milk frother/ steamer... £50 tho.. Made by nespresso..goes with my coffee machine! It's bloody awesome!

On a night I use it with my 150ml of milk to froth and heat it and mix with a tea spoon of green and blacks cocoa and a sweetener... Heaven! :) oh and of course lattes, cappuccino etc... Also good in summer as will do cold frothy milk.. Iced coffees etc...

It's basically a milk frother/ steamer... £50 tho.. Made by nespresso..goes with my coffee machine! It's bloody awesome!

On a night I use it with my 150ml of milk to froth and heat it and mix with a tea spoon of green and blacks cocoa and a sweetener... Heaven! :) oh and of course lattes, cappuccino etc... Also good in summer as will do cold frothy milk.. Iced coffees etc...

I want one!

I wish I liked coffee. I love the smell of it and actually like coffee cake (no surprise there eh) but just can't stomach coffee. Weirdo that I am x

I wish I liked coffee. I love the smell of it and actually like coffee cake (no surprise there eh) but just can't stomach coffee. Weirdo that I am x

Eugh don't talk to me about cake.. Made 36 of these today and 32 coffee and walnut ones to do for Tuesday!!

image-3409147837.jpg

Back