The Countdown Has Begun...

Thanks Clinquant!

Im hoping I stop procrastinating now and just get on with the job in hand....just booked in to have my remaining hypnotherapy band session for Tuesday to help me get going and stay focussed....no messing now....the dress WILL fit! I look at it online every couple of days or so and I now need to order it by end of March/early April...no messing around now!

been checking out reformer pilates sessions...my goodness they're expensive! Might have to dig out my gym kit and venture next door for soe workouts instead...I mean I already pay for that and don't go lol.

Welcome back mrs feeneytobe :). Hope you had a fantabulous holiday and are ready to get back on the wagon. I'm off to tennerife a week on Sunday and my resolve is hanging by a thread x

Welcome back!!!!

Well done for jumping straight back on the wagon! 19lbs will fly off. I know it sounds strange but a lot will be flying bloat, and also tiredness/jet lag. Your body doesn't want to let it go as it's trying to protect itself and get energy. But once you've done a few days on plan and get the water glugging it'll all come sliding off!

I can't believe you've had to get straight back on with work! That's week ones distraction sorted for ya then!

Get squatting! I'm on 105 for today! Yikes!!

You're getting married THIS year!! Eeeeek!! It is going to literally sneak up and BOOM it'll be here!! I'm not kidding!!
:)

If you're feeling like you want carbs I've started to make savoury pancakes from the porridge packs and treating it like 'bread' - I made one and spread marmite on and rolled it while warm - was delicious! And another time I made a tuna 'wrap'. Sooo good! Really felt like I was having a naughty carby fix but was actually being a good girl!

Good luck!

I'm upgrading the bus to a plane! There's no stops on this one(!!) just one destination - and we all know what that is! ;)

Xx

And as someone said to me - you wouldn't ask to get off the plane and be dropped off in the water half way to your glamorous destination just because you couldn't be arsed with the flight!!

Hope it's going well.

no chance I'd want to get off the plane at 35,000 feet over an ocean...x

Welcome back!!!!

Well done for jumping straight back on the wagon! 19lbs will fly off. I know it sounds strange but a lot will be flying bloat, and also tiredness/jet lag. Your body doesn't want to let it go as it's trying to protect itself and get energy. But once you've done a few days on plan and get the water glugging it'll all come sliding off!

I can't believe you've had to get straight back on with work! That's week ones distraction sorted for ya then!

Get squatting! I'm on 105 for today! Yikes!!

You're getting married THIS year!! Eeeeek!! It is going to literally sneak up and BOOM it'll be here!! I'm not kidding!!
:)

If you're feeling like you want carbs I've started to make savoury pancakes from the porridge packs and treating it like 'bread' - I made one and spread marmite on and rolled it while warm - was delicious! And another time I made a tuna 'wrap'. Sooo good! Really felt like I was having a naughty carby fix but was actually being a good girl!

Good luck!

I'm upgrading the bus to a plane! There's no stops on this one(!!) just one destination - and we all know what that is! ;)

Xx

since I read your note I went into a small panic about 7 months not being that far away...yikes! Been driving OH crazy with spreadsheets & budgets ever since lol.

will deffo give that wrap thing of yours a go...sounds lush!

Looking forward to my smooth flight to wonderland with you as captain....no turbulence please though....lol xx

So the latest from "Wedding Bootcamp"...

failed at being 100% at the weekend due to lack of sleep or erratic sleep thanks to my enemy that is jetlag....i finally had my first full nights sleep last night.....thats a whole week that its taken! But on the up side...I dusted myself off and got back yesterday and have been very good...so far I am inching my way to 2 days being 100%....I know its not much...but this restarting business is hard.

just been for my hypno gastric band session....feel so chilled now....got her to focus on my carb demons and of course my resolve to be 100% on plan as well as get moving....worked last time I did it with her but i was rubbish about going back and listening to the cd every night....got bored to be honest.... feeling motivated though....marched all the way to tesco....bought good stuff and didn't even feel phased when I looked at the crisps at the checkout...must be working already! Yay!

I do remember having to chant "nothing feels as good as slim and healthy feels" in my head for ages whilst I was hypnotised....stuck in my mind on repeat now lol

xx

Wow great stuff!! Well done! At the beginning it's all about ticking each day off. You're doing great!!
Sorry if I wedding panicked you! But it does sneak up! It really does.
Good to hear you're still with us!!
Yeah!!

Jet lag is super tough and trying to diet while feeling rubbish is extremely difficult. You were right to wait til you had a clear head and a good sleep before you started!! Xx

Thanks Clinquant....I'm hoping that jet lag was the reason for my lack of staying power!

Since I had my hypno session....I'm not even having hunger thoughts or pangs....so weird! I even resisted the urge toadd red peppers to my stir fry veg becuase they're higher in carbs haha! Gonna go for a session once every month till I get to goal...has to be worth it - right?

I have even just had the idea that I will go to the aqua aerobics class tomorrow at the gym next door.....what's wrong with me...I'm feeling all motivated to do well...me likey ;)

Well done you! :) Those lbs will slide away I'm sure! :D When are you weighing in? x

Thanks Kayroo!

was gonna change weigh in to Mondays but think I will stick to Fridays despite my wobble at the weekend....Friday weigh
Club here I come! Xx

Me too!!! :) I like weekend weigh ins... stops me from wanting to be naughty at the weekend :D x

Heres hoping for a good one....downwards is the way!

im kinda nervous yet excited to get the first weigh in out of the way...then I can be in the zone! Xx

Wow great stuff!! Well done! At the beginning it's all about ticking each day off. You're doing great!!
Sorry if I wedding panicked you! But it does sneak up! It really does.
Good to hear you're still with us!!
Yeah!!

Jet lag is super tough and trying to diet while feeling rubbish is extremely difficult. You were right to wait til you had a clear head and a good sleep before you started!! Xx

I've done it...finished 2 days of 100% yay.....day 5 of 60 done whoop!

was only messing about wedding panics...needed it to kick OH into touch too and he's been good with getting on with his list now....so thank you Sammy :)

jetlag is hideous as everything is a challenge through the fatigue....hoping for another good sleep tonight after listening to my weight loss hypno cd...am so excited about sleep lol xx

Aqua aerobics! Great stuff!! You go girl. You are definitely focused and on a mission!

That's funny about the red peppers - I would have just added them because they look pretty and colourful! Ha ha Xx

Back