The Countdown Has Begun...

Lol the hypno is clearly working then!

been good again today so far.....fingers crossed I can make it to bed 100% tonight....seems I'm safely on board the S&S flight to wonderland...just need to settle in and check out the inflight entertainment system...it's gonna be long flight :)

Day 7 of 60 - Wedding Bootcamp Phase 1

Had a wonderful sleep last night thanks to my hypno cd....woke up an hour before my alarm so listened to it again and felt this urge to do something useful....so I happily went to the gym with no chance of talking myself out of it and managed to do the following:

20mins cross trainer
10mins bike
5 mins hand bike

whats even stranger is I got home and got my resistance bands out and did some more toning work. Now my next challenge is to try and stay motivated to go back tomorrow and the next day and so on....

hopped onto the scales this morning it's 5lbs down of my "holiday from s&s old fat weight gain" 14lbs to go till I'm back to my lowest weight on S&S so I can finally start shifting some fresh fat (in the words of Sammy)....onwards and downwards!

happy Thursday peeps!

Xx

Thanks pripri!

just realised its actually weigh in day tomorrow so fingers crossed today's gym effort knocks off some extra poundage before then lol xx

I stole the phrase from clinquant!! ;) absolutely love it!! It's the best phrase I've heard and I've been dieting since I was like 13!!

Well done you on the gym!! That's brilliant stuff!! You're definitely in the zone then hey!!

I had a hypno cd but couldn't get my head into the imagery. It says imagine a bridge... Blah blah, so I'm happily imagining a bridge, and then it says as you walk over it and then down the steps - but my bridge didn't have steps, so I had to quickly imagine up some steps! Then the soft voice says now your bare feet are walking through the long green grass - but my bridge didn't go into grass and I was wearing shoes(!), so again I had to quickly imagine that! I found the whole thing so blooming stressful as clearly I have an unusual imagination and had to wait to see what the hypno voice says BEFORE I could imagine it! Ha ha ha!!

Are you squatting/planking? Think I'm riding solo on this challenge :( xx

I stole the phrase from clinquant!! ;) absolutely love it!! It's the best phrase I've heard and I've been dieting since I was like 13!!

Well done you on the gym!! That's brilliant stuff!! You're definitely in the zone then hey!!

I had a hypno cd but couldn't get my head into the imagery. It says imagine a bridge... Blah blah, so I'm happily imagining a bridge, and then it says as you walk over it and then down the steps - but my bridge didn't have steps, so I had to quickly imagine up some steps! Then the soft voice says now your bare feet are walking through the long green grass - but my bridge didn't go into grass and I was wearing shoes(!), so again I had to quickly imagine that! I found the whole thing so blooming stressful as clearly I have an unusual imagination and had to wait to see what the hypno voice says BEFORE I could imagine it! Ha ha ha!!

Fresh fat I totes love it!

Still can't believe I got up and wanted to go to the gym....creeps me out lol.

Errr bridges?? i would struggle with all that rambling.....the hypno cd goes on about the right choices to get healthy and not be stressed....no bridge malarkey....I could try and email you a copy sometime.

Lim on some positive chilled vibe at the minute...the voices in my head are high as kites haha xx

PS I haven't done any squatting or any challenge stuff since I got back....might join you tomorrow....ironic how I started this all off then went off the rails lol xx

I don't know who you are and what you've done with Mrs F but can we have her back please!!

Seriously you are on a huge roll. Well done on that loss and the exercise addiction. I have really lost the squatting mojo. I think we need you to resurrect the thread to make us feel focussed (guilty).

lol don't worry...it's really me hiding under all this positivity and motivation! Just hope it lasts this time lol.

had a hankering for some chickpeas earlier....didn't succumb as it would have involved going to buy them and of course preparing them..haha!

yore right, we really need to get squatting again...been toying with setting up a new thread...but thought I'd wait till 28th Jan to get a clear 30 day stretch...saying that..Lowry not start it tomorrow? Your thoughts are welcome! Xx

Day 8 of 60 - Wedding Bootcamp Phase 1

So weighed in this morning as this would have been my official weigh in day as i started back last Friday....but i did have that major wobble at the weekend and failed to stay stop shoveling my face the entire weekend so i restarted again with a super strong resolve on Monday 13th...so knowing me i will weigh in again on Monday to see what my true loss would have been....so the scales said i am 5lbs down....will see what difference weighing in Monday brings!!!

So today i have woken up a bit sleepy....wanna go back under my duvet to be honest....BUT....i must pull myself together and get to the gym to do the following:

20mins cross trainer
10mins bike
5 mins hand bike
resistence band toning workout

so was talking with OH last night who also started a health kick on Monday and we have both decided to join in the 30 day challenges....he is in it to get buff the lucky bugger...so we have printed off the the combined abs and squat challenge to kick off today!!!

still got a way to go with my "holiday from s&s old fat weight gain" 14lbs to go till I'm back to my lowest weight on S&S so I can finally start shifting some fresh fat....onwards and downwards!

happy friday peeps!

Xx

Have fun at the gym. I'm thinking maybe a fresh run at the squats in Feb but if you were to rally the troops on a thread I'd probably join for fear of being left behind in the buns of steel stakes.

Well done on your weigh in but I'd be tempted to weigh Monday too. Don't think there is any shame in it. You'll soon be into that fresh fat and downwards all the way to dress ordering and, of course, wearing.

thanks Clinquant....my inner skinny girl deffo wants to weigh in on Monday haha!

been to the gym and successfully completed the following:

20mins cross trainer
10mins bike
10 mins hand bike (extra 5mins - whoop whoop! anything to try and ward off those bingo wings and potential loose skin)

However; I do still have the following to complete today:

resistence band toning workout
30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge (tempted to squeeze in an arm or pushup challenge...hmmmm)

doing much better on the water that I have done since re-starting....so all good so far today....

Well done! I wish I had the motivation to go to the gym! Go you!

thanks Kayroo....I am pretty much forcing myself...I already pay for it...its next door....so why don't I go eh? haha!

You may want to try a 30 Day Challenge instead of the gym maybe?

I have just posted in "Off Topic" a list of 30 Day Challenges...just go have a look...pick one and get going hun xx

Well done on the gym action! See your arms are getting stronger already! Great stuff!!

And that's great for the 5lbs off! Brilliant. You'll get the rest of the holiday weight off in no time and soon you'll be well into the fresh fat territory! Yay!!

Xx

Thanks Sammy!

It's slower than i hoped but I'll get there!

Still got my 30 day challenge bits to finish today..wish me luck!

PS there's a link to a new 30 day challenge/honk thread in my signature...or you can find it in "off topic"....so now we can cheer each other on somewhere collectively xx

Day 9 of 60 - Wedding Bootcamp Phase 1

Had an early start ad busy morning so far....too busy to even think of being bad lol.

so today I've been to the gym and did the following:

20mins cross trainer
10mins bike
10mins hand bike

When I got home I continued with doing my resistence band workout and day 2 of my 30 Day Abs & squat challenge....mental!

Need to keep this up...one day at a time though....looking forward to getting down to losing fresh fat still

whats even stranger is I got home and got my resistance bands out and did some more toning work. Now my next challenge is to try and stay motivated to go back tomorrow and the next day and so on....just hope all this pays off and I stick to plan for another day....

Happy Saturday peeps

Xx

Back