The Countdown Has Begun...

Well done on the 3lbs!! Brilliant stuff!!
It's amazing how the fear of a wedding dress can suddenly flick a switch on inside us and give us willpower we never knew we had!! I was the same a few years ago - it's a brilliant motivator!! Plus all your toning will be doing wonders!! :)
Nearly into fresh fat!

Hotel chocolat is my fave! Luckily there isn't one in my town but when I do see them I get sooo excited - however there's been many a time where they've not done freebie tasters! Grr! Doesn't matter how many disguises I put on and repeatedly go in!! Lol!!

Xx

Well done on your 3lbs. You are so close to fresh fat. Have visions of you jogging on the spot while on the phone itching to get that exercise started!!

And, Marie, if you are going into HC you have to practice the freebie platter avoidance moves. Perhaps prepare a small card to let them know your teeth are wired together.

Thanks Clinquant! Chomping at the bit to get into fresh fat!

I have realised that if i don't get my exercise in before 2pm....i tend to start to dread it and conjure up excuses not to do it....i love my sofa too much haha xx

Well done on the 3lbs...fresh fat is just around the corner.:)

What's this Chocolate Hotel thing all about?No wait do I really need to hear what I'm missing???I'd take a safe bet that your average lady with a healthy attitude to food doesn't frequent this place,does she?Im convinced these shops are created to test my willpower ( but to be honest I feel the same way about make-up counters-they're just there to test my resolve and I have such an addiction to make-up!!).

Did anyone see the Horizon special last night about Exercise?I feel asleep but apparently you can get all the exercise you need for a week in just 3 minutes?Really?Why would anyone run a marathon then?

Weekend is almost here ladies,think wedding dresses,smaller sizes and feeling better :)

Thanks Lainey!!! So eager for fresh fat yay!!!
You really don't want to know about this Hotel Chocolate....its not our friend....i am amazed i didn't crumble when she shoved the tray of samples in my face.....i just thought "wedding dress"!

Clothes shops and homeware shops are designed to test my willpower greatly.....you're not alone!

Didn't see that Horizon but if they're saying i don't have to move....i won't lol. xx

Well done on the 3lbs!! Brilliant stuff!!
It's amazing how the fear of a wedding dress can suddenly flick a switch on inside us and give us willpower we never knew we had!! I was the same a few years ago - it's a brilliant motivator!! Plus all your toning will be doing wonders!! :)
Nearly into fresh fat!

Hotel chocolat is my fave! Luckily there isn't one in my town but when I do see them I get sooo excited - however there's been many a time where they've not done freebie tasters! Grr! Doesn't matter how many disguises I put on and repeatedly go in!! Lol!!

Xx

Thanks Sammy!!!

You're right about the wedding dress fear...especially as i am getting closer to trying them on and actually buying one....terrified!!! You should have told me :)

Crazy thing about HC is that i can not be bothered about chocolates on a regular day.....but get me in there and my head just goes nuts....you're so lucky you don't have one on your doorstep and nor do they shove the samples in your face....lol xx

Day 30 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 (The half way mark has arrived...whoop whoop!!!!)

Seemed to get through last night relatively ok....but i did pick at some beef brisket that was languishing in my slow cooker.....made some BBQ beef brisket for OH and and i obviously had to have a tiny morsel to make sure it tasted ok...I am usually very good at not tasting food but i was taken over....at least it was protein and i was still under cals anyway.

Today has been spent running around like an idiot...weekly food shop which was very good as it only consisted of allowed veg and fresh protein goods.....oh and 4 potatoes for OH...tonight's dinner is quite exciting to me.....venison and roast veg and i am going to see how i feel about celeriac for the first time as i am getting a bit bored of the old swede....wish me luck!!!

In other news...OH said my arms and shoulders are looking trimmer and way more toned already....i love him more now hehe!

Happy Saturday night ladies xxx

You defo have a keeper there. Flowers instead of food treats AND spontaneous compliments.

Your doing grande. I'm hoping, like you, I can get properly in the zone soon. 5 more days for me on plan til Disney, tho looking at the food prices, Il hardly be able to afford to eat when I'm there lol x

Crazy thing about HC is that i can not be bothered about chocolates on a regular day.....but get me in there and my head just goes nuts....you're so lucky you don't have one on your doorstep and nor do they shove the samples in your face....lol xx

Not that lucky - hubby has the friggin newsletter in the post every month for HC so I have the pictures to drool over!! :)

Well done,you are doing sooooooo well!!

Totally in the zone!!

Woop woop Xx

Day 31 & 32 of 60 Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1

So Day 31 was Sunday i believe and it was a busy day....ended up going for dinner with OH...so much for no treats for our anniversary.....but i was relatively good.....it was a Brazilian rodizio restaurant so it was a meatfest but surprisingly i was stuffed after not very much food.....i did nibble on about 6 chips....but i had kept my carbs down all day....and glugged loads of water to wash them dirty chips away lol.

Yesterday being Day 32 was a bit of a write off...woke up soooo tired...freezing and incredibly lethargic! TOTM is really taking its toll....needless t say i achieved very little and spent a lot of time hiding under my duvet.

Today being Day 33 I again woke up really tied and sluggish...11 days so far of TOTM is driving me bonkers!!! When will it end????? All i wanna do is stuff myself and have zero inclination to e

Well done restraining yourself after 6 chips. Where have you hid mrs-naughty- feeneytobe? I need to know so I can hide naughty Marie in the same place!

I constantly have totm doing a VLCD. Not heavy flow but enough to be irritating :( x

Well done restraining yourself after 6 chips. Where have you hid mrs-naughty- feeneytobe? I need to know so I can hide naughty Marie in the same place!

I constantly have totm doing a VLCD. Not heavy flow but enough to be irritating :( x

I dunno where she is full time...but she did come out on Sunday for them 6 chips!! Thankfully all the meat on skewers coming round stuffed me quick enough to stop with the chips....i literally had no where to squeeze anymore in.....otherwise she is bubbling at the surface....ts the 4 week onwards itch for me on a diet.....grrrr!

I am SO OVER this TOTM....i mean seriously over it....am normally a 2 day girl! xx

So day 33 has ended with me having not eaten all my bars and crisps (thank goodness) but i am showered and chores are all done so thinking telly time in bed with a bar and glass of milk for me as a treat.....just wish it was a giant bar of galaxy cookie crumble instead lol.

Completely forgot to mention...had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning.....and 3lbs have mysteriously gone from my body since my weigh in on Friday.....but how can that be after my little naughty chips on Sunday? And TOTM???? Who cares...I'm taking it! :D

Lets hope tomorrow brings my mojo back.....i miss it dearly xxx

Yaaay on the 3lbs hun woop wooop ur doin brill hun. N wel done on stoppin after the six chips hun :) u will b fitttin into them luvly wedding dresses in no time n will luk amazin in weddin day hun xx

Ooo I do love a sneaky weigh in!! ;) (- when it's a good one that is!!)

Thanks ladies! I must say i was totally surprised by that loss.....it has spurred me on to cheer up and get back on the positive wagon.

I checked again today and the scales are still the same....so i am hoping its not some rogue reading come official weigh in.....3lbs closer to fresh fat....which means i now have 4lbs to go till i am attacking fresh fat.....so excited!!!! xx

Day 34 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1

Today was a much better day in terms of motivation. The cold weather even helped in getting me to do my workout and challenge stuff...purely because I was being cheap and not wanting to turn the heating on all day haha!

The rain and wind has been relentless out there so that buggered my plans to venture out though I am so glad I did by the sounds of it. I love home working ;o)

Only downside is that the Internet has been down and the building has been shaking, so limited wedding stuff done today bit also the same for work stuff.

Tomorrow is day 35 and i will somehow have to venture outside to sort my wayward eyebrows out in time for my sister's wedding on Saturday xx

You're on fire yourself Mrs!

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from all the planning ( and a bonus when you get away from work things!!) and get some time to yourself-in your case to exercise.Makes you think about how you'll look in your beautiful dress even more..

Don't mention eyebrows-I actually went last night to get them sorted and both places I went to we're booked out-on a Tuesday evening!!What's up with that?I have decided to treat myself on Friday to Shellac nails instead and just rock the bushy eyebrows.Apparently they're all the rage in 2014;).

I'll bet you'll feel great at the wedding knowing that you're shrinking and also that you're wedding day is almost here too.

Back