The Countdown Has Begun...

Ha ha wow a busy Tuesday salon! Maybe everyone had the same thought - today's the day I will sort them out!! Ha ha!!

Well done for doing your exercises - I wish I still had the wedding fear!! There's nothing quite like it!!
I'm in that weird limbo place of wanting to be slimmer and happy and healthy for my daughter but also knowing that I'll be trying to conceive again later this year and it makes me wonder what's the point!! BUT I must remember the point is not gaining 4 stone in malteasers weight again!! ;) Lol.

You're doing great missus, very inspiring!! :)

Day 35 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 (feels like the days have slowed down since day 30...weird)

been manic today with work and getting stuff sorted for all sorts....only just stopped really! Really struggled with the abs stuff today and squats....feeling it now....lets hope by day 60 that I have buns to rival J-Lo haha.

had a lovely roast chicken dinner with celeriac, swede, broccoli and asparagus....nom nom and I'm stuffed!

Off to meet a work friend for lunch tomorrow whom I haven't seen for about 5-6 months.....can't decide what to do about food though as I enjoy my evening protein meal with OH.....hmmmm

I've got my sister's big day on Saturday and I am so glad I am just a guest....honestly! now what to wear though...decisions decisions!

Day 36 tomorrow...whoop whoop! Xx

Meant to also say....THANK YOU LADIES :D

although I still have unruly eyebrows and hairy legs.....I am getting smaller and I have cheered up greatly since a couple of days ago...yay!

xx

I am also failing in the battle with superfluous hair. I have an epilator which doesn't hold a charge so I can do about 30 seconds. I keep thinking I will do head to toe and then send it for repair but it takes so blooming long I never quite finish the job. Hope there are sufficient gaps in the weather and the salon's schedule to fit you in before your sister's wedding. Hope you have a brilliant day.

‎Day 36 of 60 - Bridal Boot camp Phase 1.*

Yesterday was hectic day spent either on conference calls or rushing around sorting bits for my the epic journey to London for my sister's wedding today.‎ Thankfully my work friend I was supposed to meet for lunch decided to cancel to die impending snow in his village.*

The eyebrows were sorted yesterday at last too and the legs of a bear have now been rectified also despite the fact that they aren't going to be on show. Clinquant I feel your pain and reccommend you go treat yourself!‎

Was a bit naughty food wise and went over my calories by eating more veg than I was supposed to and tasting OHs new supply of protein shake in cherry bakewell flavour - yummy! Luckily the carbs and calories weren't insane on both.‎

Weighed in yesterday but forgot to record it....thay 3lbs I lost earlier in the week has stayed, despite hoping for a squidge more bit I will take it....seems I am averaging 3lbs a week which is fine.‎ Roll on next Fridays weigh in and get me into fresh fat please!

Happy Saturday folks xx‎

Brilliant stuff, 3lbs is not to be sniffed at but I understand the urgency to get to fresh fat!! You're sooooo close. And when 1lb of fresh fat comes off you'll be so chuffed with yourself - and rightly so.
Would've thought the hair removal might have helped shift the scales with less weight ;) lol xx

haha if the hair removal was the answer to getting to getting to fresh fat sooner i may have been tempted to shave my head also!!

Yes i was very happy with the 3lbs sammy....although there's always a part of me that wants more...the greedy food monster probably lol. xx

Day 37 & 38 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1

So day 37 was all about waking up at th3e crack of dawn to drive to London for my baby sister's nuptials....epic drive but we made it to the registry office before anyone else did...even the groom and his groomsmen were late....so typical of my sister and the rest of my family.....it was a long day but she and the groom looked happy and i wish them all the best.....i have a new little brother now and hopefully he will be able to pick up the slack on the crazy things my sister does as she can be a handful haha!

Must say it was nice to have relatives not recognize me and comment on my weight loss.....yay!

Now onto the food....I have a confession to make....i was naughty on Saturday morning but this was due to the early morning start and rushing around....i had a Mcdonald's McMuffin & hash brown for breakfast.....after that i reigned it back in as the guilt was immense and only ate protein for the rest of the day....i even managed to swerve the 4 cakes AND my sister's beautiful wedding cake by busying myself by dishing it to others.....i also drank 4 litres of water and no BOOZE!

Yesterday we were shattered.....i could barely be bothered to feed myself as sleeping was of a higher priority after the epic journey home also....so had another low carb day and stuck to protein only so my carbs were stupidly low and the scales have given me a 400g loss this morning.....lets hope the scales don't swing upwards during the week in time for weigh in on Friday....need to get into fresh fat urgently!!!

Back to normal service today....my bestie is threatening to come up this weekend and we have a christening to go to next Sunday also....i feel bad for saying this but go away all of you with your plans of fun....I have a dress to get into.....thankfully after that the only scheduled fun which even i can't be bothered with is my birthday in 4 weeks time....when did February and March become so social????

Happy Monday y'all :) xx

Wow well done on your sisters wedding day! That's willpower that I bet you never thought you had this time last year! Woo Hoo.
Am glad you enjoyed it.

Yes I'm wondering when these social activities will quieten down! I don't remember having this much going on before I was on a diet!! Xx

Day 39-to 42 - Bridal Bootcamp - phase 1 - can't believe how slack i have been diary wise!

This week has been insane with work and i have literally woken up each day at the crack of dawn and just worked solidly till late! Luckily i have been too busy to think of naughty food really.....i have even struggled to get my packs down this week and got through a couple of days without having one till 5pm...wow! Not even wanted to chew my own limbs or t he sofa as i haven't been hungry and too tired.

My gastric band hypno session was on Tuesday and it must be working on the old food demons.....was in Birmingham yesterday in an all day workshop with lunch laid on with carb laden treats and i didn't cave....I guzzled 4 litres of water and at least a litre of coffee i am sure....was exhausted when i got home at 8:30pm and just wanted my comfy bed. I am SO please with myself for not giving into the working lunch lark yesterday or treats from the train trolley despite peer pressure....I want my weightloss more than a boring sandwich yay!

Will catch up on diaries shortly for more motivation....but for now...i hope you all have had a good S&S week :)

Woop woop ur doin soo well hun well done ur gna b lukin amazin sooner then u think hehe going strong keep at it :) ima bit like tho nt reli hungry til like later on in the day lool l xx

Thanks PriPri!

thought i was being weird by not being hungry for ages! Feels naughty doesn't it? Lol xx

Day 43 of 60 - Bridal Bootcamp - Phase 1 - not long to go now yippee!

so yesterday was actually day 43 and I was sooooo tired after then crazy week! Well the good news is that I weighed in and boy am I pleased.....I have finally ditched the last bit of old fat....another 3lbs off which means I can finally look forward to fresh fat loss next week whoop whoop!

Also, this loss also signifies me getting out of the 15s (again) but it means I can finally work on breaking this psychological barrier I have with the 14s and 15s when I lose weight.....I will win this war lol.

so now I've completed two mini goals I guess I should have some more to keep me going:

1) lose 2 more pounds which will mean I have lost 3 stone since I started my weightloss journey (with & without S&S)
2) lose 8lbs to reach halfway point of overall target to lose
3) be kind to myself!

Happy Saturday folks.....will be catching up on diaries later to support xx

You've done so well, well done. You're at a similar weight to me now. Where do you want to get to?

Yh lool wt do u think of the banoffeee i luv it its soo nyc defo gna b orderin some more hw mny packs do h get in a weven day pack? Xx

Definitely be kind!! Brilliant result and so worth not resisting all the lunch or train treats. Sometimes lunches at work are so plentiful with loads of leftovers it's almost laughable.

Do you think the hypno band has made a difference or is it the sheer fear of the dress?

Thanks C!! Yes those lunches at work are dull and always over catered for....methinks its because the folk that prep them think we should eat more to kill time...don't know how i swerved the crisps.....so proud of me...even more so about the train journey as one of my colleagues was trying to tempt with wine and a kit kat every time it came past.

I do think the hypno is deffo helping for sure.....its helped me focus on my goal more and something in there has kept me away from cakes which are my absolute weakness....its improved my sleep and crazy head games too when faced with temptation as its a much calmer experience to choose whether to partake or not in tempting foods....really weird.....but if its working...i am happy....and its not that expensive in the scheme of things

xxx

Back