The Curse of the Yellow Tongue!!

Im on my 5th day of the shakes and i have to agree. Its100% mind over matter. Going withoutt food doesnt bother me but yet ive to walk away and keep busy when people are eating beside me!
Tried for the first time today blending the choc shake with hot pepprmint tea... Its BEAUTIFUL for those who havent tried it yet!
I dont feel like i am ketosis at all, Im still hungry! Is there any other sign's apart from the yellow furry tounge? My breath is fine too? ivee stuck to it 100% so i guess i must be though?
Good luck to all my fellow soon to be skinny mini's!! Just think of that bikini!

How much water do you mux with the peppermint tea and choc shake? id never even thought of doing that, what a fab idea! it normally takes 3 days for your body to convert to ketosis, the yellow or white coating on your tongue is a sign of ketosis and your urine can sometimes be darker and smellier, im not hungry at all and im on week 3 but i do still have to take my self off when the OH and his kids are eating otherwise i get moody and snappy! i would say the hunger should fo but im not totally sure if the cravings every do!

as i type this, im having a peppermint tea and choc shake - GIP! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ - wont do it again!! xx

Really???? i was going to try that, im guessing its not that tasty then? how did you make it?

first time ive had a hot shake tho, so with you having them hot you probably will like it. made peppermint tea with 240 hot water, then mixed with choc shake. ive had half, rest gone down sink..... xx

I have to say i love it so each to there own i suppose. I made a strong cup of peppermint tea and added 2 tablet sweetners. Blended the choc shake with 250ml of hot water. Mixed the 2. gave it a quick blitz blend again and popped it in the microwave for 30 secs.
It gave a nice warm filling feeling. Comforting at night. And gives you more in the pint glass to sit back take your time and enjoy. Worth a try if you ask me!

well i love peppermint teas and the choc shakes i only have hot so im going to give that a whirl :) what a fab idea! i tend to have a vanilla with spoon of coffee with a sweetner hot in the morning, then either a hot choc or flapjack at tea time then evening a hot choc, so i will try this later on :) woop woop love trying new things with this as the flavours get very repetative!

Are the flapjacks nice Pinklady & do the fill you? I got one this week to try but I'm scared it won't satisfy me the same way the shakes do

I realloy enjoy the flapjacks, i have one a day and find it fills me loads but do make sure you either toast it or have it cold with a hot drink as it will take some eating they are dry but very peanuty! i havent tried the coconut ones yet but peanut are yum! these fill me longer than the shakes :) give them a whirl. Im trying hot choc with mint tea later, you do get abit fed up the same tastes of shakes all the time but i do find it easy as in im not hungry at all!

How do you toast it? Do you just pop it in the toaster? I got a peanut one because I absolutely love anything peanuty. I didn't like the idea of the coconut one

I wasn't given the options of flapjacks from my pharmasist? Just shakes. Tbh i actually thought all the flapjacks where for maintance until i came on here and looked through some of the post's! i'll ask at my weigh in!
Pinklady are u on LT long? let me know what you think of the Choc mint shake :) Im having a hot coffee one as we speak. Such a good idea customising the shakes up before you get bored with the one flavour.

Back