The day I discovered I'm strong enough to resist a roast potato!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Thornhill Cate, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I've had hungry afternoon; unusual for me. Had a coffee with FirbreClear which helped a bit but was still on the edge all afternoon. Made my son's tea - sausage, beans broccoli and mini roasties. I made too many for him so he left a pile on his plate. They were only about 1cm x 1cm square and as I was carrying his plate back through to the kitchen they were almost talking to me: "Just one won't hurt". (I think I'm going mad). Anyway, rushed to the bin and threw them in before I had a chance to talk myself into it. An hour later am so glad I resisted. Have had my shake and not feeling hungry anymore. If I'd started on them, not sure I'd have stopped at one. So another 100% day under my belt. Phew - it was a close call.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Poor little mites, they're in the bin now, sobbing their little hearts out.......

4. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    LOL, I too resisted today, made kids omlette and salad for tea and it looked lovely, then made cheese and onion pasties for tomorrow, the smell was lovely but i was a good girl lol, well done for resisting those potatoes, devils food. x

5. Thornhill Cate

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Yes, I can still hear them!!! LOL

6. Thornhill Cate

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Oooooh, cheese and onion pasties. I can smell them from here. Well done for resisting Claire.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.