Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Gosh Sam, I am really sorry to hear that. Please accept my sympathies for your loss to you and your family. Losing a loved one is always hard. Thinking of you x x x

Sam I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, sending huge hugs your way! xxxx

Omg!!! I'm so sorry hunni that is such a shock can't imagine what you are going through right now but sending you massive hugs and deepest sympathy xxx.

Sending all my thoughts and hugs to you xxx so sorry for your loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well its technically DAY 21

Its been an extremely stressfull and hurtfull week. and its not over yet.
As you can imagine food wise its been al over the place 2days not eating then 1 evening a akeaway etc etc. i dont really want to go all into it but to cut a long story short i just want to try and focus on the weightloss on the side still as its a very slipery slope and i know if i dont try and nip it into the bud during this horrible time its only going to get worse and il stsrt to comfort eat and thats not what i want.
so im going to start again properly tomo with 2 shakes and a bar. it wil be the water thats the hardest atm as im abit all over the place and here and there so not having time. but ima try my hardest. my newer weight is 13.12 so 4lbs off since first weigh day.
the funeral is on the 28th so exactly a week tomorrow which is technically going to be my weigh day i doubt ill even see the scales that day but may do it on the tuesday before or see how i feel on the thursday, i know alot of you may think im mad for even trying to think about exante with all this heart ache going on. but i need to focus on something else otherwise i will be an emotional wreck. and minimins seriously helps me will power wise i cant do it without minimins. and reading peoples diaries. ima have to go through the tough 3 days of ketosis again but i know you guys will help me.
Thanks for reading/listening xxx

Huge hugs xxx

maybe having something else to focus on isnt necessarily a bad thing in such an awful time....and like you say minimins helps - you always know there are people here to support you be it weight loss or bereavement. sending hugs xx

Hi Sam, good to hear from you. My heart goes out to you, and we are all here to help and support whenever you need it. We are the same weight again (this is getting spooky) and I had TOTM last week as well! Next WI next Tuesday. @-}--

DAY 24

Hi guys thank you all for your support and kind words. when i got back on it wednesday it went really good for the wednesday i then had to go out extremly early thursday had no time for a shake and was out past 4pm and i did cave in and ended up grabbing kfc i did feel really eugh after and the funny thing is i dont think i even wanted it. it was like i convinced myself i needed it as i hadnt really eaten all day. we also had a day out to the indoor soft play planned with dinner to try and give the kids some normality the next day n i had that in the back of my mind thinking ive destined to fail before ive even properly started so again i had food and do ya know again! i felt crappy after it was like i was just to full after and had the horrible bloatyess in my belly and the thing is i wouldnt nessecerily have to eat loads and id be full but i still made myself eat that lil bit more as i felt like i hardly touched what was on my plate and looked such a waste. but i think yup wen it comes to food next ima leave it even if i have 3/4 plate left. But today ive restarted i hopefully shudnt be out to to much over the next couple of days so shud give me chance to get bk into the swing of things. i think i must of gained a few pounds from the the couple of days but im not weighing myself untill next saturday and as long as im a cuple of pounds uner 13.12 ill be fine as it will be a loss regardless.

Im not sure how wednesday is going to plan out. im going to try and stick to just water but not sure if ill get away with it as it will be a very stressfull day but am giong to try.

i really want to loose this weight!! need to up my water tomo too hope your all doing good xxxx

Hi Sam, glad to hear you are putting some normality in your lives. I've been the same - gave in to some cravings for the sake of it! Also had TOTM last week to middle of this week which didn't help! We'll do it eventually as long as we carry on and don't give in to regular cravings x big hugs x

Thanks hun,
day 26

i think lol. im gettin all confused with the days now. have been good all day have a major headache today tho i know its due to lack of water but been out all day again so havent had chance to drink it all.

Have major major cravings i think i could eat anything in sight atm, i have no idea how i havent given up already. still want that bloody kfc zinger burger lol.

will write more tomo morning think ima get to beddy boos get rid of this headache night all xxxx

babezone said:
Thanks hun,
day 26

i think lol. im gettin all confused with the days now. have been good all day have a major headache today tho i know its due to lack of water but been out all day again so havent had chance to drink it all.

Have major major cravings i think i could eat anything in sight atm, i have no idea how i havent given up already. still want that bloody kfc zinger burger lol.

will write more tomo morning think ima get to beddy boos get rid of this headache night all xxxx

Oooo I love kfc zinger burgers haven't had one in years and years
Glad you are doing well, but watch that water intake hun

DAY 26 , 27 - 28

Lol i didnt know which one it was by 1 post 1 week ago it said day 21 so would have thought 7 days later today would make it
day 28 but says day 26 four days ago so im clueless atm ....but any way!.....

This week has been abit of a hit and miss to be honest i did 3 days ts then on tuesday had my partners mum round reado to watch the kiddies for the funeral wednesday so orderd in chinease as i couldnt be botherd to cook. so gave in. I did enjoy the first half but whilst eating the second half i felt like a gutty sod. not that i ate everything on my plate but still should of left it when i felt that first fullness!!.....so wednesday came and tbh i did eat anything untill 5pm i did however have alcohol from about 4 and they were mostly blue wkds so not the nicest weight wise. we then all went out for dinner the next day then decided to start again yesterday did all day really good then stew (my fiancé) came home with a curry! i know i could of said no but half of me felt guilty and have of me knew it was a good excuse to cave in. but im back on it today again!!

But i really want to stick it this time no excuses! nothing!. everyone is coming round for a roast dinner tomo which is going to be annoying but as i know i will fancy it but i have to be strong n say no! hell i went to an all u can eat chinease buffet and ate nothing besides my meal bar. if i can do that then i can resist a roast dinner. after i eat im always like uggh why did i do that!....i just hate that day 1 feeling of feeling it will take forever, deep down i know it wont,

I really need to up my water too im finding the water drinking abit hard this time.
Hope you all are doing great ima have a little catch up with all your diares now xxxx

3rd day again today ts, i am definetly in full swing now. im liking the feeling of not being so horribly full after a meal. although im still craving savoury things its mainly in the evenings. i had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and am liking the numbers. not going to say in case it jinx's it. i do notice the skin on my legs and belly sagging more. Im struggling to abit with the excersize in the day, i probably walk more then 20 minutes in 1 day do you think walking could be considered excersize. I would go on the kinect but its a little hard with the kiddies as they like to try and join in which annoys the sensor.

I am also now officially the lowest weight i have been in my adult life :eek:)
4years ago i was 17st its just strange how i felt thinner back then then i do now.

Hope all you lovelies are okis xxx

Hi thats great that the scales are looking better. I really want to get to that stone mark then I will feel this has been worth it. Will WI tomorrow x

Back