Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

I walk to work which is about 25 mins then catch a bus back. I've also started on the kinect 3/4 times a week. The lowest weight for me was 8 1/2 stone when I met OH about 11 1/2 years ago. Weight crept on over the first 3/4 years but heaviest was 15 1/2 st :'( Would love to be 9 1/2 st but will settle for 10 st as first goal. I blame the beer but also later take outs x we'll do it x

ok so ive had 10 twirl bites and ive jst orderd an indian i know i know i know. ive just had a crappy day today and jus feel like sumit to eat i know ive not eaten the right things. hufff! i no im doing well and i seriously am doing well and i know that should be over powering the need for food. I dont plan on going off plan completly i intend to start back on it again in the morning. do you think 1 indian takeaway and possibly a couple more twirl bites will really affect my weight loss......weigh day is saturday the scales still look good this morning. and if i carry on i shud loose some right?......i know i dont know who im trying to convience me or u, its just hard at times. i can see my collar bones more and i do actually like it. so i dont wana give in......AARRAGGHHHH lol can some1 tell me itl be ok pwease for 1 night lol

oh and the reason today was a downer is because my lovely little angel toddler that she is decided to throw my iphone4 into a bowl of washing up water!! needless to say its f**ked so thats a 100 pound to repair huff i deserve an indian right! lol xxx

Lol Indian omg dribble dribble enjoy every mouthful and get straight back on the wagon tomm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sam, you know the sensible answer to that question but you deserve 1 night off as long as you get back on plan tomorrow! I am off work for a week and trying to find a distraction to food is wearing me down but still trying. Have the indian...enjoy it but don't over do it. Stop when your full then back on plan tomorrow. Enjoy hun x x

thanks i red your message whilst eating and ive stopped i know i could of ate more but id say ive had just over a quarter of what i orderd so not done to bad i guess.....i do feel abit naughty but i made the choice so shall live with the consiquences. i really wana do this. i did buy chocolate for tonight too but im not going to have any more. i bought whilst hungry you see.

I dont think it helped as i was out all day and couldnt manage my shakes properly oh well on wards and downwards.....just hope it wont make me gain xxx

Hi huni , yeah not to bad ty, scales stayed the same which was good for me looking forward to weigh on saturday lol although i prefere tuesdays been ok for me today bite grouchy but ok.
wil write more again in morning xxx

Hello Everyone, Not to bad of a day today not really felt that hungry to be honest only felt stressed. but thn i dont know if its to do with everything thats gone on. i just feel like i really have no patience at the moment. And they Kiddies seem to be playing and tantruming more then usual. AARAGHH lol!
Weigh day tomo hope the scales are nice to me in the morning. ive not drank enough water today tbh....but had a fair few dr pepper zeros lol xxx

so week 5 and ive lost 9lb am really chuffed with that im like 3lbs off the 12 stone barrier. so fingers x next week ill slide into the 12's. cant believe how quickly its falling off.
thats a total of 25lb now, i am kind of thinking because obv i didnt really do exante for week 3 and 4 the 9lb is to make up for what i should of lost so im still on target for goal woop!

Theres Only one slight hick up. im going to my friends tonight for a lil slumber party lol kids an all. and its a saturday night in front of the tv with xfactor which usually means chinease. part of me thinks yer of corse i want it. but then the main part of me is thinking i really dont want it as i wan the weightloss more. but its trying to make my will power overall at the time i guess i shall see.

Roll on week 6 wow cant believe its week 6! golly! xxx

Ok so i did have a chinease. But im ok with it im not going to feel guilty as i made the decision fully knowing what i was doing. back on it today, hopefully the chnease wouldnt have done that much damage if i can loose 4lbs ish this week making me properly into the 12's i will be super chuffed!!....really hope i can. Have also come on real heavy today. hopefully it wont affect it to much either. i need to see these 12's badly i think i will then realise how much of an acheivement it is. I orderd some size 16 jeans also that ill get tomo. not sure if i will fit into them but if i dont ill be using them to try on each week till i can fit in them! i remember being 15ish and buying a size 14 pair of black trousers from topshop that and a G.A.P jeanskirt that was a size 12 is the lowest size i remember being on my bottom half. its mad to think this time 4yrs ago i had 6-7 stone to loose now i have just over 2 ...heres to a good TS week for me. and i nice shinet 12 number infront of the scales nex week
Hope you all are doing ok xxxx

I think you are doing amazing considering what you are going through - dont beat yourself up over it, you should be proud of yourself for sticking with it!!!

You'll be needing a 14 at the rate you're going! I'm sure 16 will be a little big. Well done. A little treat now and again won't hurt but just don't get a habit while you're doing so well! I'm so jealous x ;-)

The thing is I didn't really want it nor need it asuch but was offered felt hungry so was just the easy option I definitely wannt to try and get past this 4-5 day hitch lol I seem to b havin a lil slip every 5 days but figured going by startin again today next Friday I should be day 6 so passed that urge it's always easier to rest week days wen stews at work. Golly I'm so crampy today it's unreal. Xxx

Back