Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Hi hun hope yesterday went well. I too am expecting a gain, which I am not worrying about as had a real crappy week all round. Line under last week so just going to stick to it now. We'll do this together x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

maaaaaaaaan i dont know whats wrong with me at the moment im abso useless!!!......i did good monday day time then in the evening i couldnt help but think of food it got the better of me! i went out for the dinner....i then restarted again tuesday morning lmao was doing good had my 1 shake at 12 then came to about 4 i was having a very stressy hour and then caved had a tiny piece of pasta then had about 5 pieces which all in all really was nothing lol but then decided to go out for some drinky poos and was hanging this morning and ended up having kfc at like 10.30am! sooooooo moral of the story is i am sucking ass!!!

i want to do this soooo badly!! my approach tomorrow is going to be im going to do it for a week am really really hoping although dnt think il be that lucky but am hoping ill loose a bigen number seeing as i havent lot mucho for couple weeks. i weighed in at 12.10 i know its lb less but not counting it on untill a weeks time ....so heres to 7 days i can do this and need all your heeeeellllpppp!!!! xxxxx

babezone said:
maaaaaaaaan i dont know whats wrong with me at the moment im abso useless!!!......i did good monday day time then in the evening i couldnt help but think of food it got the better of me! i went out for the dinner....i then restarted again tuesday morning lmao was doing good had my 1 shake at 12 then came to about 4 i was having a very stressy hour and then caved had a tiny piece of pasta then had about 5 pieces which all in all really was nothing lol but then decided to go out for some drinky poos and was hanging this morning and ended up having kfc at like 10.30am! sooooooo moral of the story is i am sucking ass!!!

i want to do this soooo badly!! my approach tomorrow is going to be im going to do it for a week am really really hoping although dnt think il be that lucky but am hoping ill loose a bigen number seeing as i havent lot mucho for couple weeks. i weighed in at 12.10 i know its lb less but not counting it on untill a weeks time ....so heres to 7 days i can do this and need all your heeeeellllpppp!!!! xxxxx

Mmm KFC...finger lickin good x

I'm feeling the same and have given into temptation.....had a baguette!!! You have had some great losses and keep thinking about that. Remember your saying....the food will still be there when we finish this...

I will now take that advice x

babezone said:

Oh babe don't be too hard on yourself you can do this just try taking it a day or an hour at time x you can do an hour! Xxx and no more drinky poos!!! X good luck!

shellyn1980 said:
Mmm KFC...finger lickin good x

I'm feeling the same and have given into temptation.....had a baguette!!! You have had some great losses and keep thinking about that. Remember your saying....the food will still be there when we finish this...

I will now take that advice x

It will still be there good point Shelly :)

Its monday i feel fresh and full of enthusiasm i havent done to badly over the weekend. i did go out with some friends but i go up late and had no ice nor chance to do a milkshake i didnt end up having any shakes and had to get something to eat at the end of the night but i choose 6" subway over pizza/kebab so think i chose more wisely.

i posted some before and after pics on facebook too lat night which has also given me a little boost so im on it like a car bonit today i dont want no food. im going too complete the hard 5 days and sail through to a week i know i can do it. will chek in tonight to tel you all how ive got on oo and ill post the pics here too so i can keep it in my diary of how far iv come. the first pic was taken about a year n 3 months ago the rest al within the last week. excuse the mess in a couple of them lol. xxx
weightlosstimeline.jpg

Good luck - i've also got to get back on it this week after fartin about for a week or so, such a waste of time and packs. I wish i could just get on with it and get it done - don't know why we do it to ourselves!

Great idea with the before or after pics, you can see such a huuuge change in you in your pics - i can't see any difference in mine even after 3 stone off, and i very rarely get in front of the camera, maybe i should do for some motivation!

Have a great TS day xx

Well done Babezone, remarkable transformation in just over 2 months!

You mentioned that you were finding it difficult to drink water in this cold weather. It might help if you fill the kettle, let it boil, then let it cool. You are drinking distilled water which is healthier, and it's easier to sip/drink because the chill is gone off it.

Wow wow wow if I new you I'd give u a big hug honestly your so pretty and your weight looks fab :) :)

What weight are you hon? As you look slim and trim to me xx

Aww bless ya dani ty :eek:)
I was 12.11 this morning. lukily not to have gained really. I mean i have eaten **** like. but ive not really badly over ate so ive not gorged on chocolate every night etc and tryed to stop eating when im full....i do need to stop sooner tho its just i have about 5 mouthfulls and then i get the full signals and think but ive not even had 1/ 10th of my dinner lol.

I have got that awfull voice in my head atm which only needs some1 to tell me to eat some food and it will give in thats why ive come on here too try and distract me xxx

We have the same goal weight..:. :) :) I'd say you look prefect in your pics, right u and me have the same thinking in the mornings about weighing. But let's try to not weigh and look forward to the nice suprise at weigh in hon...!!

Keep up the great work? X

Hi hun, hope you're ok!!! Sorry not been on here much, my phone is broken so using work mobile....slap wrist.

You look amazing hun...hot!!!!!

We will stay focussed this week and 100%!!!

Good luck x x

Good morning lovely hope today is a good shrinking day for us both :) x

How did it go yesterday? Did you manage to ignore the voices telling you to eat? I'm rubbish at ignoring them, they always know just what i want!

babezone said:
Its monday i feel fresh and full of enthusiasm i havent done to badly over the weekend. i did go out with some friends but i go up late and had no ice nor chance to do a milkshake i didnt end up having any shakes and had to get something to eat at the end of the night but i choose 6" subway over pizza/kebab so think i chose more wisely.

i posted some before and after pics on facebook too lat night which has also given me a little boost so im on it like a car bonit today i dont want no food. im going too complete the hard 5 days and sail through to a week i know i can do it. will chek in tonight to tel you all how ive got on oo and ill post the pics here too so i can keep it in my diary of how far iv come. the first pic was taken about a year n 3 months ago the rest al within the last week. excuse the mess in a couple of them lol. xxx

You look amazing :)

AAAArrrraghhh!! the voices are there again god man why is this so much harder this time. depending on how much weight is lost in this next 2 weeks is going to depend how long i do it. as its my birthday on the 24th and plan on going out somewhere nice i no its wishfull thinking but id love to have a big loss this week then an average 4lb or so next week which if my wish comes true then ill have around 1 stone left to loose. which i may do after having anoher couple of weeks off then the same may happen again lol i know this is all wishfull thinking. I only have my weekley wigh ins to go by and maybe having a break now n then boosts my motabolism for when i restart making it like the first week all over again lol x i cant wait to taste fooooooooooooooooood!!!

You are so right, it is definitely harder getting back on track. I work opposite a chip shop and everytime the door opens I smell chips!!!!!! Talk about temptation!!!!

Done well today and yesterday but so hungry!!!! Do not give in....we will do this x

food seriously never smelt so good. its like you can almost taste it just by smelling it when your not eating lol xxx

babezone said:
food seriously never smelt so good. its like you can almost taste it just by smelling it when your not eating lol xxx

I just want to eat it LOL x

day 3 nearly completed. scales are being lovely as ever to me so far lol not jinxing it tho. sorry @ dani i just couldnt ditch the daily weighing it kinda helps me through the week when i see good losses it keeeps me going knowing that its worth it. ive only managed 2 shakes today because i was out all day and just cant stomach a bar tonight. i went to new look today as i literally have no clothes that fit me i put on a size 14 top and it was to big so got a 12 cani believe i fit in a size 12 long sleeve top lol. im already wearing shorts and leggings and i feel comfortable in them i have my SIZE 10!! vest top tucked in and got a short jumper feeling positive today :eek:)

Roll on next monday weigh day xxx

Back