Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Aw lovely post to read hon plus if daily weighing keeps u going, please keep it up :) I love New look too glad your feeling more positive again big huge xx

Danii x

Fab positive post :) I love New Look's clothes too but am really out of the habit of shopping after a few years of hating what i see - i will have to get back into the habit for a new winter wardrobe! We're quite a similar height and weight at the moment so that gives me hope that if you look good i might too! :)

yer i hated newlook for a good yea or 2 and now im obsessed with them. im still not keen on their jeans i must say not so much the size but the material they use then never seem to be that nice soft stretch kind i love by dorothy perkins. but they have some fab other stuff. like dresses and tops. i must say tho i looked on ASOS this morning online to see what they had to offer and they have some absolutley lovely drsses on there i cant belive i havent looked before. tis jus annoying i hve no clothes at the moment. and ive bought myself a few but i so need more but i plan on loosing more so i dont want the ones im buying now to go to waste and going to get to small n then waisting them again. im used to having soooo many clothes! and am not used to having like only 10 itemsa that fit me lol xxx

Morning hon I say don't buy anyone wait till the sales lol :)

Just think how much slimmer we will be both ;) them thoughts are great lol.

Happy Friday x

babezone said:
day 3 nearly completed. scales are being lovely as ever to me so far lol not jinxing it tho. sorry @ dani i just couldnt ditch the daily weighing it kinda helps me through the week when i see good losses it keeeps me going knowing that its worth it. ive only managed 2 shakes today because i was out all day and just cant stomach a bar tonight. i went to new look today as i literally have no clothes that fit me i put on a size 14 top and it was to big so got a 12 cani believe i fit in a size 12 long sleeve top lol. im already wearing shorts and leggings and i feel comfortable in them i have my SIZE 10!! vest top tucked in and got a short jumper feeling positive today :eek:)

Roll on next monday weigh day xxx

Wow you're doing great hun!!

Size 10 and 12, I can't wait to get there. For me to be that size I need to lose another 2 to 3 stone I think. Just getting into a 14 now. Well done and hope you have a great wi x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i can squeeze myself ( uncomfortably ) into a size 14 bottom ( jeans) but i fit a 16 bottoms atm, and tops vest top kind is a 10 and long sleeve 12 think my ideal bottoms id love to be a 12 but i duno if i can see a 12 happening but ya never know

Sooo day 5 today and day5 is usualy the cave in day, but its not going to happen this time, ima get thru the weekend and then monday see a loss, then just 1 more week to ma lovey roast (21st ) mmmm.....its going to be a chalange tho in itself next week tho as stews of for 2 weeks come monday, so 1 week of it im going to be doing exante so will be tough like.

Am going to go get my iphone 4s tonight so am excited bout that guna have my shake bout 4 then bar about 7ish still need to up the water just duno what it is maybe i need some botles of water.

hope you lot are ok.....xxxx

oooooooooooooohh im jealous i have iphone4 but would love the 4s too lol

hope youv'e had a fabby day x

got my iphone 4s last night woop. i did have the iphone 4 bt my ever so loverly daughter threw it in the kitchen sink. tbh its not overly different lol. maan im so wanting kfc today probably doesnt help with them all eating it infront of me. im now out on the 19th for mine and my friends combined birthday night out with the girls. so am going to drink then am also going to have a little break from then and take it easy again as i have so many events coming up its going to be impossible to avoid and i want it to be a a consious descision and enjoy it rather then fel guity....7 more days 7 more days!!!! its torture watching them eat this lol huff! xxx

in need of some encouraging words!! finding this evening soo hard!!! xxxx

babezone said:
in need of some encouraging words!! finding this evening soo hard!!! xxxx

C'Mon you have done brilliantly so far and look at how much you have lost!!! Much more than me!!! As you said only 7 days, you can do this!!!

BE STRONG HUN AND REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!

i just know how hard it is at the weekends and i no next week everyday is going to feel like saturday because stew has 2 weeks off and im going to be surrounded by food all the time xxx

I know how tough it is on weekend, I feel the same. It should be easier at work for me but surrounded by food (and a chip shop opposite!)

Although weekends are hard in a way It's better as OH is around and would feel bad if he saw me stuffing my face after a week of being good at work.

Chin up....get on the slimville wagon with me....next stop in 7 days x x

See I know I wouldn't stuff my face etc it's more like when we take the kids out to the big indoor lunch and him and kids are having lunch I know I'll want it. But I didn't cave today god knows how I
Was soo close. But I'm going to see how I feel monday x

Lol ment indoor play. Can't u tell I was thinking of lunch lol xx

Evening hon hope your sunday is going well ? x

Managed to get through today not to badly tbh i am thinking of food constantly tho man its really starting to drive me crazy lol, part of me wants to eat tomo and then i just get back on it tuesday but where i told stew not to give in to me no matter what he is putting up a very good fight as im trying to suggest going for a meal tomo as i do love my bogof at the slug and lettuce ahhh how can food ave this affect on us!!! im going to bed with a rumbly tummy becasue i was naughty and skipped my meal bars tut tut i no i shouldnt of really xxxxx night all xxxxx

Morning lol lol u made me chuckle about the BOGOF on slug and lettuce I love it there in the summer :)

Fight away them food thoughts hon your doing fabby xx

Soo weigh day today and i have lost an amazing ......dum....dum.....dum -11lb
I actually cant believe ive actully lost the same this week as i did in my first week!!! the scales did show between 11.12-12.0 each time i stood on it but i didnt want to be to gready and take the lowest reading lol. so i am now 12 stone on the dot!! i think i finally have a system that works for me. 2 weeks on 1/2 weeks off then 2 weeks on again. Im still trying to get the thought of slug and lettuce out my head but it is proving difficult lol xxx

That great well done :D

Back