Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

hello hello hello.....on the wagon todday, i feel ok food wise but a little insecure on my hair i had it dyed last night to red, i like the hair colour but kinda feel like my roots are glowing abit and i have a red line round my head lol. i keep thinking have i made a mistake choosing this colour. ahhh i dunno. maybe itl look nicer after a wash n once i feel slim instead of tubby. cant wait to get past the first few days and get into routine xxx

I do things like that! It'll settle down and you'll get used to it :) What colour did you use?
You're right about getting back into a routine, feels better already.

Glad to see you back :) I'm restarting today also! I feel like you most times when ichangemy hair colour (which is a lot!!) but i find a wash or two afterwards and you're used to it - if not, just use a medium brown dye over it, the red will still show through in the light but it will tone it down. Also, milk for the red head, just put it on some cotton wool and rub :) x

i used loreal majicontrast red rouge. and will try the milk thing thanks. i had a plum/redy/brown on before and it showed red in the light but it just wasnt enough i wanted it brighter. but kinda feel ive gone too bright n im glowing at the roots lol. oh well ill get used to it. ive had a couple of teas this morning going to try my hardest with the water but am never very good with it the first 2 days lol. i just remembed im going to an event on 21st which will involve food but im at this moment in time i think im going to go but say no to the food and just not eat as i hate it when i no i have something coming up as it puts me off then leades me down a slope of coming off for 2 weeks after lol.
i can do this......

im hoping i wont be on totm much longer. im really going to try and not weigh till next tuesday thatl be a little challange in itsself lol..

Day 1 going well tho just had me bar, occupied by holby then may play sum mario on ma wii lol till bed.
woop woop day 1 nearly over.
xxx

Yay a lovely upbeat post.. Good for you lets keep going now :)
Missed your posts xx

woah!! been a right struggle today i did slip up and have a buiscut, but i kinda punsished myself for it.
i had only 2 shakes and missed the meal bar in place of the buiscut made me feel a little less guilty been abso crap on water but will try harder on that tomo.....day 3 tomo....guna need some positive posties my way hope ur all ok. atm im just glad i havent binged and ran away xxx

So glad i wemt to bed when i did a big old binge would so of happened. i feel much more positive this morning. its usually around 4pm the doubts set in but way im looking at it is 26 more days till im practicly at goal!, im go out at the end of jan/ begin of feb with the girls so hopefully ill be looking tip top and feeling great 1 of m good friends is also starting next monday so will have her support too.....onards n downwards woop woop xxx

Day 4 - Wahoo done good today, still havent drank much water at all tbh. but havent had hardly any water again, will try again tomo lol. but ive not had any food at all!!!.
DAY 5 tomo i feel like its going abit faster now this weights guna be a goner soon!! how is everyone today? xxx

Also feel like it's flying by this time - it's nice to have the days go quick, i hate January and its such a slow month! Glad you're on such positive run at the moment, everyone on here seems really determined, lets hope it lasts! Try and get that water down though ;) x

Also feel like it's flying by this time - it's nice to have the days go quick, i hate January and its such a slow month! Glad you're on such positive run at the moment, everyone on here seems really determined, lets hope it lasts! Try and get that water down though ;) x

yeah i really need to, tomorrow i will be keeping a bottlw in my hand all day lol.
Day 5 tomorrow which is usually the test day for me but im going to sail through!!, i need my ass in these jeans i love em n want to wear them lol fingers crossed day 14 will be that day lol xxx

Heyy, was doing really well but had a slip last night lol. typical as it was day before weigh day so has put me bk a couple of pounds lol. my own fault had a stressy day. but oh well its dun an dusted. new day today in which im going to stay strong and stay ts, am guna weigh maself on friday too me thinks. trying not to think of weighins and dates to much now i think just as long as its comig off and not going on im happy. i need to fit in these jeans!! lol Hows you hunni? xxx

But the main thing is i havent ran of im staying and starting a fresh new day :eek:) xxx

heysi hey, was a little naughty yesterday, i know were i go wrong its bcus i end up super busy all day doing things and dont hav enough time to stop for a shake and then before i know it kids are in bed then its 7pm ive had no shakes im starving n want something quick fix. can see it being another afternoon like yesterdays so think ima have my shake early so thn i dont miss it completely, am feeling mega rough today my throats the size of a pea and im loosing my voice, have archie first day at nursery today and abit of speaking to do this afternoon so that should be fun lol how is everyone doing?? xxx

Back