Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

EEEEEEEEEK!!!! IM BACCKKKK.........

So today is day1 for me. its been very eventfull the last few months. and to be fair i have ate like an absolute pig!! ive not ate in moderation ive had takeaways every single night, ive had freah cream cakes loads of choc etc etc you get my drift lol and the i no the exact reason ive been doing this.
Its because ie the friday i will think right eante on monday so binge all weekend and then nevr start on the monday, or will think on the tues right ima start tomo so will binge n get a takeaway and again never start. but no more!!
i got back of holiday late saturday night and had planned to start sunday , but woke in the morning with a horrid sicky bug, so was in bed and was sick all day yesterday. although i didnt eat anything except 3 plain digestive buiscuts. i feel a little better today but not enough to drink pints and pints of water without being sick lol.
the only thing i am allowing today is for me to have this 1 ribeana squash drink to finish this morning. and then obviously its on to milkshakes.
il try and drink as much water as poss but im not tha bothered with wter today if i dont manage it,
weighed this morning and i was 12.8 but have been sick all yest so wud prob b a litte more. am hoping i can see the low ends of 12 come next mon at my offcical weigh in. so will leave my ticker etc for now and wil edit whre needed on monday.

Goood Luck to All and to mee im definetly going to need all of your help and support this time.
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Babe, hope it doesn't take too long to get back into the routine and K fairy is very quick about it!!

Hope you feel better soon too 'cos the more you drink the more you shrink ;) xx

Hey hun, glad to have you back...I've been on off for months now but line drawn and back to finish the job!!!

Good luck x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Last edited:
Hi Sam how's it going?

Missingggggggg you xx

Back