Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

I feel p'eed off with myself now though. 25lb in 7 weeks isn't good enough!

Don't be too hard on yourself. It is still more than you would have lost on a conventional diet. It's better to be 25lbs lighter than heavier. :):)

Don't be too hard on yourself. It is still more than you would have lost on a conventional diet. It's better to be 25lbs lighter than heavier. :):)

Yeah I know. I think sometimes it just feels crappy as in reality this diet is a big sacrifice. But I so want to be slimmer and more importantly healthier.

Of course it's ok! I have chicken if I need it but just tried to keep myself busy - just cut the grass. I think after my tea will be hard so I will have protein if I need it x

Thanks Bex. I think I'll have the other 3 slices from the pack with another packet of noodles for my tea. It's only an extra 120 cals so hopefully not too bad. Tomorrow I won't add anything extra but today has been hard!! My body is havin carb withdrawal!!!! I've drank 2.5 litres so far but going to push for another litre this evening.

I've got totm and I'm really not hungry which has helped but I'm not expecting it to be as easy tomorrow. I'm just really bloated and full and fed up! Got weighed at Lucy and think I've put about 5lbs on so I'm hoping to get that off this week but being that totm I'm not so sure. Really hoping I don't take as long getting into ketosis this time!

We did it before so we know what to expect and we can do this x

Well done Mrs N. It's my first day back on plan after a weekend off (not too awful) and I had a half a bar extra. The ham is so worth it if it makes the first few days easier. Here's to a good loss for all next week! :)

Well done Mrs N. It's my first day back on plan after a weekend off (not too awful) and I had a half a bar extra. The ham is so worth it if it makes the first few days easier. Here's to a good loss for all next week! :)

Thank you. Really need a decent loss this week and I need to get back in the zone and if I don't see a result I'm not sure how I'll react.

It will be a first week loss (that's what I'm expecting!) so will be a good boost x

Not sure m. Scales haven't moved at all yet!

You would tell me not to keep weighing every day!!!!!!! X

You would tell me not to keep weighing every day!!!!!!! X
Yeah I'm a hypocrite! I need to obsess over the scales so I don't obsess over food. I try not to but I can't help it.

I know it's sooooo hard x

I know it's sooooo hard x

I'm my own worst enemy as when the scales were the same this morning I was gutted as I've been 100% bar the couple of slices of ham. I really think my body is resistant to weight loss!!

It will happen it has to come off! How long ago did you do Cambridge? I only lasted a day on it as they would only sell me the powder shakes and they literally made me sick so Exante is heaven even if it takes longer? X

I did Cambridge 5.5 years ago. Lost loads of weight got pregnant and used it as an excuse to eat!
My body has changed. And I'm older so get that it won't come off as quick.
I need to be patient!!!

I'm 42 so I know it will be slower too but not impossible and we can do this! I'm really hoping to see a 16 something on Tuesday which means I need to have lost I think 7lbs this week..........don't want to set myself up for failure but I will be mad if I don't lose that! When do you go on holiday? Been looking at holidays today for next year, well it will be our honeymoon! I love Greece and we are looking at santorini I think. Been to Maldives and while we loved it there we just love the Greek people and the place it's just beautiful x

Santorini is one of my fav places in the world! Have you been to Italy - driving the Amalfi coast would make a fab honeymoon. It's stunning.
We went to Singapore, Bali, Lombock and the Gili Islands on honeymoon. Gosh it seems like a lifetime ago!
I go away 29th May and want to lose a stone by then.
You can lose 7lb Hun. Stay focused.
I've added some chicken to my pack tonight. I really needed it.

Never been to Italy, my other half is a bit of a creature of habit so when we find somewhere he likes it's just easier to venture there! But Greece is my favourite place in the world so im happy and santorini just looks amazing and to be honest money is tight right now so will probably only get a week away as we rely on my dad to house/dog sit as I couldn't put my dogs in kennels either! Going to have a proper look at the weekend and hopefully get booked and can start saving!

Have a great day and them scales will soon be moving again x

Ps you honeymoon sounded amazing!!!!! X

Honestly Santorini is amazing and perfect for a honeymoon. I'll see if I can find a link to where we stayed.

Back