Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

It's what I needed tonight or I may have caved!! I was feeling so Rubbish earlier. I'm glad I went now. I've done loads today and according to my Fitbit have burnt off nearly 3000 cals. C'mon slim girl find your way out!

Jumped on the scales this morning as I can't help myself 2lb off and feeling better

Fantastic on the loss.
My Fitbit is such a huge motivator. I wouldn't get out of bed if it weren't charged

Glad things have started to move again on the scales.

My fitbit is attached to my wrist 24/7 and I do check how many steps I get in daily, but it doesn't seem to motivate me as I thought it would.

I love my fit bit. I will force myself to do 10000 steps most days.

I am competitive so the challenges get me going. My husband has one too but is training for a half marathon so I am tempted to unfriend him

Ha ha I'd be unfriending my Hubby too!!

Oh do I need a fit bit?!!!!

Brilliant the scales are going down again MrsN :woohoo:x

I get a lot out of my Fitbit Bexster. I have the Charge HR. I recommend it.

Will have to look into one, my phone has a step/stairs thing but I don't have it on me all the time so it's not accurate x

Well done mrsN

I've just done a ketone test - dark purple and firmly in ketosis. That's good! Feeling very positive and focused.

My fitbit is just a flex so doesn't do heart rates. I was thinking of updating my fitness tracker to a bigger better model. Would you recommend the Charge HR then MrsN, and does it remind you to get up and move every 30 mins?

Yeah I'd recommend it. You can set it to remind you as frequently as you want it to. I'm happy with mine.

Maybe I will get one as a treat when I lose 3 stone!

Although I was looking at the Misfit Shine 2, primarily because it doesn't need plugging into the pc for charging every few days and looks a bit more "decorative" than my current fitbit.

I will have to do some research.

I've not seen that one Sadie.

Another great day here. 100% and increased exercise. I'm going out for a power walk now and then I have a massage at 8pm.

Hoping to restrict the damage I cause this weekend.
As I'll be drinking so much this weekend I'm going to have a breakfast late morning before we leave. I'm thinking bacon (no fat), beans and mushrooms. What do you think? I've no idea what the food is this weekend so I'll just have to deal with that as it comes. Hopefully it will be ok.

A power walk MrsN??? Really lol! I can only hobble!!!! Could do with a massage too!

The breakfast sounds good but think I would have a poached egg too (something I'm craving at the moment) you are doing amazing X

Ooh a masage - now that's a thing I could do with. I've been chained to the keyboard all day and my back and neck are killing me.

I agree Bex, I would definitely add an egg to that mix (and probably skip the mushrooms). Go with what you fancy MrsN, your breakfast plans are good :)

Ooh poached egg - yum!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend

Massage was fab!!! I actually go once per fortnight. It's my treat to myself. I was really chuffed tonight when my lady said she could see I'd lost inches off my waist. Shame the hips and stomach aren't going the same way!!

On the breakfast front I can't have eggs as I have an allergy. But it would be a wise choice. I just want to eat something to line my stomach before booze!

Back