Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

2lb loss this morning.
I'm not going to lie I'm disappointed as that's only 2lb in 2 weeks with one day off plan that time. Oh well. On to another week!!
Oh and TOTM has arrived this morning!!! Only 2 1/2 weeks after last one so this diet is messing things up there.
Great stuff! As long as it's going down! TOTM again.....maybe your retaining some extra fluids!!

If you have a food processor, blend a load of ice into smaller ice or slush. The shakes taste way nicer cold.

I think I might have icy smoothies on a weekend just to mix it up a bit

Yeah I do that at the weekend but can't whilst at work on the week so just use hand blender

Gosh it's been a stressful day work wise!! Sometimes I wish I did something else for a living.
I almost had an emotional reaction and headed to the biscuit tin but I restrained myself....pretended I was handcuffed to the desk!!
Feeling better now I'm home and having a chilled out bath whilst the kids are eating their eat as I don't trust myself not to steal their dinner!

Glad you got through your day and a lovely way to end it with a relaxing bath out the way of food! Have a lovely evening x

Well done for distracting yourself both times

Work is so stressful. I love my job but it's tough going at times! Historically I'd have reached for the crisps! Chocolate or whatever else I could get my hands on so I'm proud I haven't.

What do you do for a job?

:innocent002: Good job not having anything bad x

I chair child protection case conferences. It's been a tough few weeks but hey that's how it is.
Feeling much happier now.

Your job sounds so stressful. Well done on resisting :)

Good work in resisting the urge to eat biscuits. It's hard. I live with a biscuit munching husband who comes from a family history of tall and thin people. I could kill him. He's turning my daughter into a Jaffa cake lover. She also appears to be of the tall and thin variety.

I made shortbread today with my toddler. Who cut them into gingerbread men. We decorated them afterwards and I didn't even eat a sprinkle. That's my new found willpower.

Hi MrsN,

Just read your diary, fair play to you for getting straight back on it after your event. This is something I've never been able to achieve, I always see the alcohol the day before as an excuse for an extra day :( But you pushed through brilliantly X

Wow. That must be a seriously hard job, I hate reading some of my student's background files and the horrible things they have had to go through

Hi MrsN how has your day been? X

Hi MrsN,

Just read your diary, fair play to you for getting straight back on it after your event. This is something I've never been able to achieve, I always see the alcohol the day before as an excuse for an extra day :( But you pushed through brilliantly X

Hi there. Thank you. I knew I'd be so down if I had another sts week so that pushed me on. It's hard though! My next planned break is a weeks holiday at the no of May so would like to lose another stone by then. I think I'm ok sticking to this diet the tricky bit is maintaining when I get where I want to be.
Thanks for reading! I read my diary back every week to see how I have been feeling - such a roller coaster this dieting lark.

Wow. That must be a seriously hard job, I hate reading some of my student's background files and the horrible things they have had to go through

Yes it can be. I love my job and proud to be a social worker but somedays are very stressful! Couldn't do anything else though.

Back