Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

Hi MrsN how has your day been? X

Evening lovely.....I'm good tonight! My strategy of a long soak in the bath each evening is helping! But generally I'm feeling great ..... Hoping for a decent loss this week as I've been (and will be) 100% .....roll on Tuesday! Might have a mid week weigh in tomorrow as it's driving me nuts staying away from the scales!

I put some trousers on this morning for work and they were so baggy around the thighs and bum! Woo Hoo! Unfortunately they weren't falling down as my stomach is still huge so holds them up. Why is it that the area you need to lose weight the most doesn't seem to budge!?

I've been doing some thinking about how I'll maintain when the time comes and I have to admit it fills me with anxiety.
I also can't remember last time I shopped in a 'normal' shop.....so hoping that will be possible in a few months!

How are you??? X

Good work in resisting the urge to eat biscuits. It's hard. I live with a biscuit munching husband who comes from a family history of tall and thin people. I could kill him. He's turning my daughter into a Jaffa cake lover. She also appears to be of the tall and thin variety.

I made shortbread today with my toddler. Who cut them into gingerbread men. We decorated them afterwards and I didn't even eat a sprinkle. That's my new found willpower.

Well done Sarah! Hope you're feeling ok? X

One of the thinks I'm looking forward to the most is shopping in "normal" clothes shops! It's always the place you want to lose from the most that goes last! I haven't a clue how I will maintain, one of the things I am going to do is keep a weekly weigh in so if I put a couple of pounds on I can get them off. Other than that no clue, I know how to cook healthy what to eat and not to eat but it doesn't matter I still eat crap! It's nice when clothes start getting too big - good job on the baggy trousers!

Hope those pesky scales move tomorrow for you and we are happy on Tuesday this week lol x

I would love to go clothes shopping in s clothes shop rather than in tesco whilst buying groceries. I just haven't valued my own appearance or wanted to invest in remaining any particular size for so long. I would love to feel happy trying on clothes rather than fat and vulnerable :(

A weekly weigh in is a good idea. I think I will move to 5:2 when I'm half a stone away from target. Hubby does 5:2 to lose a pound or so a week (he isn't really overweight) or maintain. Like you I could healthy dinners - lunches are hard as I often would grab some crisps or something equally as healthy!
I'm going to arrange my wardrobe this weekend. I'm still in a size 22 but have clothes all the way down to 14 (never been any smaller!) so going to put them in order and do some trying on as I think the 20 jeans won't be far off.

I would love to go clothes shopping in s clothes shop rather than in tesco whilst buying groceries. I just haven't valued my own appearance or wanted to invest in remaining any particular size for so long. I would love to feel happy trying on clothes rather than fat and vulnerable :(

I can SO relate to this!! We WILL get there!

I don't really shop for clothes, I don't have a mirror apart from a small one for putting my make up on with. I've hate how I look for so long it's mad. I really need a full length mirror so I can watch my body change and dress it properly. Just hate what I see. Sad isn't it x

A weekly weigh in is a good idea. I think I will move to 5:2 when I'm half a stone away from target. Hubby does 5:2 to lose a pound or so a week (he isn't really overweight) or maintain. Like you I could healthy dinners - lunches are hard as I often would grab some crisps or something equally as healthy!
I'm going to arrange my wardrobe this weekend. I'm still in a size 22 but have clothes all the way down to 14 (never been any smaller!) so going to put them in order and do some trying on as I think the 20 jeans won't be far off.

I think you will be surprised when you try not sure how tall you are but we are similar weight I think. I actually think I will continue with Exante in some way maybe one or two Exante meals as the price is just great and then an evening meal thorough the week and weekend maybe something else lol I don't know! X

I hate my body. I'm definitely having my boobs done if I ever get to target!
I'm only 5 foot. And 16 stone 10lb. I carry most of my weight on my belly - it's gross! And never seems to shift. I'm doing two exercise classes per week from next week so hoping I can maybe tone and I lose as I worry about loose skin!

I can't imagine being at or close to goal but I don't know how I would feel about stopping exante so, like Bexster, I think I will use it for 1-2 meals a day and dip back in if I feel clothes tightening

I'm 5ft4 and as of this morning 17st3! Probably not after all that cake but hopefully will be again by Tuesday. I carry most of my weight on my bum n thighs it's not pretty!!! I worry about my arms the most, the bingo wings thing and I so want a sweetheart sleeveless wedding dress by May have to have sleeves if my arms don't tone up. I definately need to do more exercise x

I had a sweetheart sleeveless wedding dress and was only about a stone lighter than now. I did feel lovely on th day.....but I Hate the pictures! My arms are revolting and I so wish I'd addressed my weight. We are going to renew our vows in 2018 so I have a goal to lose weight and maintain it so I can get some pictures I will be proud of!

Had a sneaky mid week weigh in and 2lb off so far. Aim is an average of 3lb per week so hopefully I can do that my Tuesday. Tmi but not been to the loo in 4/5 days so getting some slimatee later as other things aren't working. Feeling yuk with stomach cramps this morning! But Happy Friday everyone!

You will look amazing when you renew your vows! The slimatee work amazing and weekend is a good time to have them, one cup and I was still seeing results a couple of days later! Have a good day hope your tummy feels better soon x

Sounds like that slimatee is amazing... let's just say I'm struggling a little bit at the moment. Might pop into H&B to find it later, so can try it this weekend!

It really worked for me although I had one last night and I'm still waiting lol! Definately worth a try though x

I can so relate to only buying clothes from a supermarket. And I never go in to try anything on, I just cant stand the sight of myself in the mirror.

I carry all my weight on my tummy and boobs :( WHEN I get to goal I am having my boobs done.

Well done on the mid-week loss MrsN!

I'm definately having my boobs done just hope i don't have loads of excess saggy skin too! Yuk!
Thanks Sadie hope you're having a great day.

Hooray another day done!

Hiya hope you have had a good day x

Back