Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

We must have posted at the exact same time! X

Ha ha great minds and all that.
I'm having a crappy night - my period is awful and I feel drained. But can't sleep.

Hope you got some sleep and feel a bit better x

Hope you feel a bit better this morning

Feel better soon. You must be early because we were due at same time last time and I'm due in 5/6 days.

Hope your feeling better, enjoy the weekend!

Hope you are feeling a bit better x

Hi ladies. I'm struggling. My period is so heavy. I feel horrible. Really grotty. I have a gynaecologist appointment in 5 weeks so will discuss it then as I can't cope!
Still 100% though and the scales show I've lost 4lb this week. I know I shouldn't weigh in so much but I need to be in control. I'm actually proud as I just sat through the kids having a treat tea at Pizza Hut and I just sipped water!
Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Wow. That is amazing at Pizza Hut.

My period has become ridiculous over the last 3/4 years too. 3 out of every 4 are ridiculously heavy and I struggle to function.

It's so unfair isn't it. I actually have been offered further discussions on a hysterectomy but I worry about HRT etc.

I had a lot of investigation last year due to ridiculous heavy periods and I was referred to oncology for a rare cyst on my ovary (which I get quite often, had one rupture a few years ago and spent two weeks in hospital) it turned out not to be cancer thank goodness but they ended up putting a coil in and now I have no bleeding, still excruciating pain but I've always had that the bleeding was the main thing for me and it has pretty much stopped which is amazing x

That's interesting Bex. I've had gynae problems for 20 years pretty much with various treatments along the way. I have another appointment in a few weeks so will discuss then. I just feel gross!!

Me too right from starting my periods but they have never actually been able to tell me why I can't have children, they did say something about ovulation. It's the mirena coil, it wasn't pleasant for a couple of weeks but since then it's been amazing and it's obviously a contraceptive but it can be remove at any time. Can't feel anything and I've saved a fortune on tampax and the like so it's win win! I think they are using it more and more for heavy periods x

They'd have to give me a general to get it in! My uterus is tilted and I can imagine it's agony. Anyway, enough doom and gloom....tried on a dress I bought for a wedding in September and it's so baggy!! I'm made up!! Ha!

They do that especially through the hospital!

Brilliant news on the dress!!!!!! Hope you still have the receipt so you can get a few sizes smaller, September is a long way away you will be tiny by then ;) x

Yeah I have the receipt but don't think they make the style now....ill keep it and have it taken in or turned into a skirt.

Can't cope with this constipation any longer so having a cup of slimatee before bed.

That will do the trick, hope it helps and you feel better tomorrow x

Well the slimatee was horrid and still no movement!

Well the slimatee was horrid and still no movement!

Oh no I didn't mind it! If you can manage it and arnt going far I would have another x

I've got a massage a 12 then taking the kids bowling so will have another this afternoon when we get home as I'm just going to chill out this afternoon as I feel so horrid.

Back