ProPoints The diary of a food addict

Allure_

Starting again :-)
I thought i'd finally make one of these ...as it might make me feckin stick to it! :p haha
I'm andrea,21 and from dublin:) I'm hoping to loose another 2 stone or 2 1/2 ,I just do weight watchers at home ,i don't go to meetings.

Todays diary :

Breakfast:
Beans less sugar snap pots : 3pp
Butter : 2pp (i always have a daily allowance of 2pp)
Toasts x 2 slices : 4pp
Special k bites : 3pp
Banana: 0pp
(sometimes i have to have a big breakfast because i work in a supermarket and i might not get a break for hours!:( )

Dinner: (I had no lunch because i didn't have my break till 4pm)

Ww shepards pie : 6pp
Slimbo: 3pp
Dunnes light chocolate mousse : 2pp
Ranchereos 11g pack : 1pp

After work :
Bread : 4pp
Ham : 1pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Special k cereal bar 2pp

35/35pp
Any things you think i should change or suggestions would be awesome :) thanks x x

Hi Andrea,

I see we have similar pp allowance, I will be reading your diary to see if I can steal some meal ideas. Do you work fulltime? Its appaling they don't let you have a break till 4pm, is it that busy in the supermarket?
Your day seems good food wise, except for the no lunch thing.

i hope you will continue to do well.

x Lostris

Awesome! well please share meal ideas too if you'd like...im awful boring when it comes to dinners! anything quick and handy. I do indeed and the hours can be so awkward and a pain in the arse! well i was in from 12-9 so i had to wait 4 hours for my break,it wasn't too bad i sneaked off and ate a banana haha.
I rarely do lunch to be honest unless i have a day off..well fingers crossed! im an awful binger
Thanks for commenting!:)x

Awesome! well please share meal ideas too if you'd like...im awful boring when it comes to dinners! anything quick and handy. I do indeed and the hours can be so awkward and a pain in the arse! well i was in from 12-9 so i had to wait 4 hours for my break,it wasn't too bad i sneaked off and ate a banana haha.
I rarely do lunch to be honest unless i have a day off..well fingers crossed! im an awful binger
Thanks for commenting!:)x
I can but I am Dutch and we seem to have a lot of different products haha. If I ever make a receipe you might like or could make over there, I'll make sure to let you know hehe.
Oh that is not too bad I guess, 12-4. Still wouldnt like it though. You don't have lunch because...? You wake up late like me? Or well, like I used to. My hours don't allow it anymore unfortunately...
Ah well.
I guess I coudld classify as a food addict, I have used food to cope with a lot of things in my life and it is hard when I am not able to use it for coping anymore.

Hi,
How are you getting on?

X

Back