The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Busy, busy day so far!

Breakfast: Fresh pineapple with 2 passion fruits.
3 coffees so far, each with a splash of skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch: Some of last night's chilli with some baked courgettes and mushrooms

Still not feeling 100%. Last week's meltdown seems to have affected me more than I thought. And tonight's weigh in is stressing me out a bit, too. Right now, the thought of supper is making me feel a bit queasy. May feel different after group tonight.

My appetite has, honestly, never been affected by stress. Quite the opposite, in fact! In the past I would eat and eat (all the wrong things) when I was stressed out. I have found, though, that now it is the opposite way round. Maybe it has something to do with being totally conscious of what I put in my mouth? I seem to be thinking of food in a different way completely. Instead of heading straight for the chocolate (of which there is still LOADS in my house) I would rather not eat. Certainly seems odd to me.

I have totally lost 3.5lb tonight! Yay me!

Well done you - you must be so pleased x

Well done love, that's ace :D

Thanks all! Woop! And SOTW! Yay! It's like being back at school what with the shiny stickers an certificates!

I've posted on the Monday weighers thread already, but very well done on a fantastic loss this week!! It's really starting to tot up now!! Next week you'll get your 1/2 stone sticky for sure!X

Breakfast:
Fruit salad (plum, banana, grapes, passion fruit) and Muller Light
Coffee with skimmed milk x 3 (1.5 syns)

Lunch:
Baked potato with leftover chilli and a spinach and tomato salad.

Supper:
Ham and tomato sandwich with light Laughing Cow on rye bread (est. 12 syns for bread)

Eugh, can't believe how many syns in the rye bread! I won't be having that again.

I was really hungry before lunch but now I'm stuffed!
Very much looking forward to getting the Davina DVD before the weekend and making time regularly to work out at home. Thanks, Funcurls, you've really given me the Davina bug!

Last edited:
:party0011::party0011: Yay! That's really great, well done. I know you have a lot of stress at the moment too so you are doing really well.

I hope you are ok lovely? x

Thank you, Red! It was such a lovely surprise to see -3.5lb on the scales. Absolutely over the moon, and it's really lifted the foul mood I've been in at work. :)

fayhamy said:
Hi there!

THINK you can take off some syns from your rye bread if the bread was part of your heb.....I'm sure the professional posters on here can verify or correct this???

Thanks for that fayhamy. I hope someone knows otherwise, because it seems unreal that it costs so much in syns!

Yeah I've read that too. But I don't get it because surely it's HEB for 57g of bread... Or is the remaining bread's syns included in the syns for the sarnie?

Back