The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

CUTE ALERT!!!! what a wuverly woofie :)

What about gammon with a nice fried egg on top with a baked potato or new potatoes (hexB) make a cheese sauce with 40g reduced fat cheddar (hexA) a splash of milk and tsp of cornflower and half pint of veg stock and a couple of tablespoons of quark or fat free fromage frais, some nice green veg on the side xxx

:)

Hiya,

look at you chatter box! Up to five pages on your diary already :) Lovely dog from me too. What is his/her name? Nice to see you so at home here.

Thanks to ScarletStar for the Martini idea, I don't go out to pubs etc much and didn't really know what syns are for various drinks. I like wine but unless I can see the ingredients I don't have it, I like brandy but I suspect that's a bit syn heavy.

Have a lovely and productive/relaxing (delete as appropriate) day.

Hiya and welcome back :)

Im having a red day too, just had a big english brekkie and for dinner tonight im having smoked salmon and salad xx

Oooooh the breckie sounds good. I haven't eaten anything yet today as no shopping in. OH should be back in a bit and I'm going to have bacon eggs and mushrooms I think. Mmmmmmmm then were having pizza topped chicken for tea with veg. Yummy! Roll on tomorrow for a green day I work better with those!!!!!! X

CUTE ALERT!!!! what a wuverly woofie :)

What about gammon with a nice fried egg on top with a baked potato or new potatoes (hexB) make a cheese sauce with 40g reduced fat cheddar (hexA) a splash of milk and tsp of cornflower and half pint of veg stock and a couple of tablespoons of quark or fat free fromage frais, some nice green veg on the side xxx

:)

Oh my god that sounds so good. Waiting for the shopping to arrive!!!! X

Hiya,

look at you chatter box! Up to five pages on your diary already :) Lovely dog from me too. What is his/her name? Nice to see you so at home here.

Thanks to ScarletStar for the Martini idea, I don't go out to pubs etc much and didn't really know what syns are for various drinks. I like wine but unless I can see the ingredients I don't have it, I like brandy but I suspect that's a bit syn heavy.

Have a lovely and productive/relaxing (delete as appropriate) day.

i know. The support on here is amazing. Yep that includes you ! :)

hes called Charlie and he's 2 and a half. He's a cross Yorkie with a Maltese and he's my little baby!!!

Hows your day going? Xxx

i know. The support on here is amazing. Yep that includes you ! :)

hes called Charlie and he's 2 and a half. He's a cross Yorkie with a Maltese and he's my little baby!!!

Hows your day going? Xxx

Awww, he looks cosy and loved :) My day is good thanks, been swimming and discovered you can flavour coffee wth baking flavouring rather than getting starbucks stylee syrups. I've just had 'rum' in mine and it was rather good. Later I must go and buy another phone, I dropped mine in the cats' water bowl. It seemed to be OK but I tried to make a call earlier and it wouldn't do that. Curses, I don't want to lose all my old texts, some of them are like a diary for me.

Have a good day yourself.

Oooooh the breckie sounds good. I haven't eaten anything yet today as no shopping in. OH should be back in a bit and I'm going to have bacon eggs and mushrooms I think. Mmmmmmmm then were having pizza topped chicken for tea with veg. Yummy! Roll on tomorrow for a green day I work better with those!!!!!! X

Sounds delish ?

I love green days, im always fuller for alot longer x

I know what you mean. I'm currently waitin for my bacon and I'm going to make egg too so here's the plan

2 x brown bread (b) bacon mushroom and egg for lunch

pizza topped chicken with veg and SW chips (b) for tea with cheese as my (a)

Some red wine for my syns as I had NONE yesterday and only a snack mars bar so far today xxx

Wow, well done. That is an amazing show of will power, don't think I would have been able to resist a Mackie D.

Awww, he looks cosy and loved :) My day is good thanks, been swimming and discovered you can flavour coffee wth baking flavouring rather than getting starbucks stylee syrups. I've just had 'rum' in mine and it was rather good. Later I must go and buy another phone, I dropped mine in the cats' water bowl. It seemed to be OK but I tried to make a call earlier and it wouldn't do that. Curses, I don't want to lose all my old texts, some of them are like a diary for me.

Have a good day yourself.

oh no. That's rubbish about your phone. Hope you get it sorted. He is very cosy and loved and very spoilt!!!! Xxx

oh no. That's rubbish about your phone. Hope you get it sorted. He is very cosy and loved and very spoilt!!!! Xxx

Thanks. I've been very lucky, I tried it again and it worked so maybe there was a network problem and I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Phew .... We've got enough stuff for the cat litter tray so I don't need to go shopping at all. Hooray. I might go out for another walk though, I've lots to do and want to avoid it ;) Actually, we're getting the TV connected on Monday so I need to clear access to the electric sockets so the man can plug the digi box and the TV in, that corner has become a collecting point for bags of ... stuff. It won't take long to do but right now I'm having an atack of lazyitis.

Thanks. I've been very lucky, I tried it again and it worked so maybe there was a network problem and I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Phew .... We've got enough stuff for the cat litter tray so I don't need to go shopping at all. Hooray. I might go out for another walk though, I've lots to do and want to avoid it ;) Actually, we're getting the TV connected on Monday so I need to clear access to the electric sockets so the man can plug the digi box and the TV in, that corner has become a collecting point for bags of ... stuff. It won't take long to do but right now I'm having an atack of lazyitis.

I go through phases like that. I worked my little socks off last night, worked on the laptop til half 11 but today I really can't be bothered. Need to do the washing and what have u but .......meh! X

I had the most lovely syn free tea. Chicken with tomato paste and cheese (a) peas dry fried onions and SW chips (b). On the vino with the bestie now as I had noooooo syns yesterday. Xx

Well done hon, your being very well behaved today! I've managed 12.5 syns so if I can do that again tomorow I think I've made up for yesterday! X

Well done hon, your being very well behaved today! I've managed 12.5 syns so if I can do that again tomorow I think I've made up for yesterday! X

Good on you. It's always easier to eat them than pull them back I find so fab!!! X

So......I got a bit syn happy once I had a drink last night and ate crisps :( annoyed with myself but I'll be honest I enjoyed them!!!!!!

WI has spurred me on though as I've lost 2.5lb!!!!

total loss so far 6.5lb x

Well done!!! My mum always says a little bit of what you fancy does you good, and your proof!! Xxx

Back