The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Well done, that's fantastic.

Thanks ladies. Can't believe I'm .5 off half a stone!!!!!!!! X

Wow, that's fantastic news.

Thanks Micci. I know after my little blip last week I'd have sacked the whole week off if it wasn't for all you lovelies so thank you xxx

That's BRILLIANT news El :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well done chuck! xxx

:)

thanks Lisa. Yet again I don't think I could have done it this week without all you lovelies giving me support and the positivity you have. Here's to next week ladies!!!! We CAN and WILL do it!!!! Xxx

thanks Lisa. Yet again I don't think I could have done it this week without all you lovelies giving me support and the positivity you have. Here's to next week ladies!!!! We CAN and WILL do it!!!! Xxx

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Wer on it like a car bonnet! Hehe! Xxxxxx

Ok so here's my day.

I had mcds Breaky as a treat but didn't totally sack the day off. I went green and had noodles for lunch and left over baked bean lasagne for tea with a grilled banana to finish.

Back to 100% tomorrow (crosses fingers) and I've already made quorn chilli for tomorrow tea and mushroom soup for my lunch xxx

Im jealous of ur brekkie yesterday! Good on you for not letting it throw u off too much!

And well done on making food for today ready. I really need to get better at all the planning!

Have a great day :)

It is hard forward planning but I know if I dont do it I will struggle and completely fall off the wagon!

Hope you have a lovely day too x

Ok Food stuff for today is planned as:

Breakfast: Banana and SW mousse (1/2 syn)

Snack: 3 babybel light (A)

Lunch: Either noodles or mushroom soup not decided yet (had both)

Snack 1/2 bar of grown up chocolate company salted peanut caramel choc - it WAS DEVINE -estimated at 9 syns as it was only 37.5g but il probably not be having anymore syns today so 9.5 isnt that bad)

Tea: Homemade quorn chilli with veggies

mmmmmmm think ive made enough quorn chilli to take some to mums for lunch thursday. Hoping to have jacket potato for tea but I have a meal coming up on Wednesday that i CANT get out of (mainly cos i organised it for my team and picked my food before I started on SW again) I have ordered french onion soup to start and chicken and veg for main - ordered a starter instead of a pudding so I suppose thats not too bad. Have to be good the rest of the week! x

Last edited:
YAY to your loss ! :)

I am back on plan after a weekend off piste!

Here's to taking it one day (hell, one meal if necessary) at a time!

YAY to your loss ! :)

I am back on plan after a weekend off piste!

Here's to taking it one day (hell, one meal if necessary) at a time!

Thank you............Ooooooooooh a weekend off piste sounds .......... tremendous *drools* I love food!

Anywho im with you on the one meal at a time thing xxx

Back