The diary of Janalot :)

That milkman has a lot to answer for lol xxx

Hope hubby to is ok on his stag do lol xxx

Just to say peeps I'm running low on data so won't be around for a few days plus mega sore throat so early nights for me :( catch up soon x

See you soon xxx

Wooohooo just around the corner - hope all is good!!!xxx

Missing you on hear Jan....surly you've got a minute for us bunch of losers xxx

Thanks eve
Will she come back on here before? If not will you give her a big hug and a kiss and wish her an amazing day xx

Not sure Laura as she has probs with her wisdom tooth! Just what you need a week before you are getting married. I will pass on your kind wishes when I see her on the day.

aw no bless her, hope she gets it sorted before the wedding. all our love to her. xx

Get well soon Jan and have an amazing day - you deserve it - can't wait to see the black and white photos!! xxxxx

Thanks eve for keeping the girlies up to date x
Sorry I've went awol but wedding plans and an infected wisdom tooth do not go hand in hand :( haven't been doing dukan at all as all I can eat is egg and ice cream lol
It's not out enough to be pulled and the antibiotics to help I am allergic to Haha typical!

I already had two taken out I am so wise!

So feeling sorry for myself and to top it off my boiler has broken so waiting on an engineer to be a few hundred quid lighter arghhhhhhhh Haha

Never rains eh? But as Susie says all this bad luck before wedding means it will go smooth on the day fingers crossed!

So there's your update bet you wish I never came back on lol but ho hum wedding is in 4 days bring it on!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words missing me :) xxxxx

Flippin heck Jan hope it's true and the wedding is amazing!! Sure it is gonna be...... Are you feeling happy about the dress now? Bet it looks amazing on you..... Hope the toothache is gone for the day itself at least - lovely to hear from you and will be thinking about you on Sat!! Love a good wedding!!! LOL! xxxx

Back