The diary of Janalot :)

Cant wait to see the photos in July xxx

ah its lovely to hear how things are going, so glad all is well for you and bump, take care and take it easy! x

aww how fab xx

Hi all my beautiful ladies!!! Just popped on for a quick heelllooooooo still alive! Going for a 4d scan on Friday and finish up work in five weeks eeekkkkkk its almost real lol
Ill pop baby boys 4d pic up on Friday, hope your all ok
Much lovage as always xxxxxxx

Gosh that time has flown by Jan it seems like only yesterday that you were talking about the wedding and showing us all your black and white theme!!! Can't wait to see the 4D scan - hope you are feeling well and blooming xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies...I do feel blooming....blooming huge!! Im super excited about the scan I hope its clear and as good as other peoples I have seen :) I know how quick eh? But dragged in at the same time, cant believe I actually miss Dukan but thrn I also miss shaving my legs in less than 4 days and putting my own socks on ;) lol xxxx

Lol great to see you on hear xxx can't wait to see him in 3D xxx are your still keeping his name secret till he's hear????

I can tell you all his name is Aaron :) and hes a cheeky cheeky wee monkey already!!! Cant wait to see his wee face tomorrow! Well we already seen it because the cardiologist scan was so clear when checking his little heart we seen him smile! But that was weeks ago hes bigger now and its in colour xxx

Ohh you describe him already with so much love and love the name xxx

Thanks Auntie Susan :) he is so cheeky but everytime they put the heart monitor on my belly he kicks lumps out of it u can actually see him trying to boot it off and we have a wee game every night he kicks me, I push him he kicks me until hes tired and goes to sleep lol he is currently head down so punching my bladder which is better than kicking it...lovingly of course...lol xxx

awww Jan so exciting xxx hows hubby???looking forward to being a daddY?

Yea Daddys been amazing looking after us both really well :) hes taken to it really quick hes a natural xx

Awwww lovely posts :) glad all is going well x

Back