The diary of Janalot :)

Ladies....I present to you my wee chubster Aaron...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130405_195859.png
    ForumRunner_20130405_195859.png
    771 KB · Views: 52
Oh Jan he is simply beautiful xxxxxx

She was like I thought you said you were 27 weeks I said I am and she said well hes the size of a 30 week old!!! Eeeeeeek!!!! X

Oh Jan he's a little beauty xxx love chubby babies especially elastic band wrists awwwww

I just had to share this cause I thought you would all appreciate it......its a few days early but look what hubby had made for my birthday!!

I have been laughing all day! Made especially with the bump lol xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130406_171302.png
    ForumRunner_20130406_171302.png
    707.2 KB · Views: 45
Love your lad xxx so thoughtful

To good ....never xxx

Yum

Helllo my beautiful ladies 10 weeks (give or take) till Im back with my buddies :) missed you loads and actually miss Dukan (weird I know ) lol

Much lovage xxxx

Much lovage back atcha xxx we miss you to Jan xxx can't wait to see pics of little man. HEY.....just thought....im on my hols in 4 weeks for two weeks and if your a little early might just happen when i step of the plane xxx

Ohhhh fingers crossed!! They think I may be few weeks further on so may have him in 4 weeks......cant wait to meet the wee trouble maker!!! Im already starting ny dukan shopping list for when I can start again, but for now me and the boy are on our 5 a day!!
Think i have found THE bag will put on fb later for you xxx

Ooooo hurry up and post it xxx

Hi my wonderful ladies (for any that remembers me!!) Well the boy was finally dragged out by the hoofs 4 days early....a very big 9.25!!!
It will be another good few weeks until I recover and go back kn Dukan fully but boy am I fed up of carbs lol
Hope theres still some peeps that remember me!

Everyone meet baby Aaron xxxxxx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130715_173407.png
    ForumRunner_20130715_173407.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 58
Jan he's gorgeous and how could we forget about you mwhaaaaaaaaa, cant wait for your return I've missed Ya my little Scottish mate xxx Aaron is a little doll xxx

Back