The diary of my new life :)

alfsmummy11 said:
You May see a bigger loss next week as ur body is getting used to it like lanky said. If ur clothes feel lose that's so good ur losing inches. My bmi must of been high when i hot pregnant too babes so don't be upset you will get pregnant again soon when the time is right. Keep positive. Xx

Thanks Hun. Def feeling better about myself in clothes but need to lose at least another stone. holiday is 5weeks on Sunday so def want my BMI down to normal before we start trying for baby again. Haven't had a period since oct and been pregnant twice since so probs no wonder my body isn't coping well and just storing fat/water. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saturday 7th May.

Breakfast: 2 slices of WM toast (HEXB) with Kerry low low spread.

Lunch: salmon with salad. Tomatoes and steamed veg carrots, peas and runner beans. Extra light mayo 0.5 syns and phili light with sweet chilli 2syns.

Cadburys light choc moose. 3 syns.

Tea: pork courgettes and pepper kebabs. Used light soy sauce and BBQ seasoning. Had it with steamed veg carrots, peas and runner beans.

3x mini baby bells. (HEXA)

Xx

Last edited:
U can do it :) x

Love u lots Jenna! U are the one person who never gave up on me!! U can do anything u put ur mind to! If u want to make changes u can..... :) xx

lanky140 said:
Love u lots Jenna! U are the one person who never gave up on me!! U can do anything u put ur mind to! If u want to make changes u can..... :) xx

Thanks hun love you lots like jelly tots! Xx

:) love that phrase! X

Sunday 8th May.

Night shift tonight so not looking forward to it :( I usually have 1meal a day so I know I will struggle to have my 3main meals.

Breakfast: 2x extra lean bacon, 1 eat smart Cumberland sausage 1/2 syn. tinned tomatoes and 2x WM toast (HEXB)

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) and coleslaw 5 syns. With salad.

Tea: boiled egg ham and salad with half uncle bens express rice pouch. 2.5 syns.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.
Alpen light bar. 3syns.

Off to do a night shift now so I have prepared some chopped strawberries, grapes .

Ate my fruit but then ate some velvet crunch crisps BAD 4 syns.

Will just have less syns tomorrow.

My night was awful HATE my job I'm exhausted. hoping that when I lose the weight I will get the confidence to leave and get another.

Xx

Last edited:
U can do it :) x

Heya! How is MrLH? Are u ok today? X

lanky140 said:
Heya! How is MrLH? Are u ok today? X

he is ok thanks hun. He just about carried me to bed this morning when I got in from work I was that exhausted. He is the best I don't deserve him.

Xx

today I have PMT x a million. I'm exhausted, hungry and very emotional. Nights again tonight HATE my job :(

Supposed to be going to gym class bums and tums tonight but will see how I feel as I've only had a few hours sleep. Rubbish excuse but that's how crap I feel!

Xx

Hey hun! U do deserve him!!! Have a nap and I will hopefully see u at bums n tums :) hope u feel better soon x

lanky140 said:
Hey hun! U do deserve him!!! Have a nap and I will hopefully see u at bums n tums :) hope u feel better soon x

R u coming to class at 6pm? Xx

Gonna book in if there are spaces... :) x

No time to ring at mo... Me n Vix r hoping to get in :) c

lanky140 said:
No time to ring at mo... Me n Vix r hoping to get in :) c

Took half an hour but finally got through. I'm booked in. Xx

Monday 9th may.

2nd night shift tonight and I'm exhausted. Going to walk to gym so that's 30min walk and then bums and tums class. Don't feel like it at all BUT I'M GOING!!

Brunch: salmon with roasted veg and salad. extra light Mayo 0.5 syns.

Bowl of chopped up strawberries and kiwi topped with chopped alpen light bar (1/2 of HEXB).

I've got some veg soup cooking. Used carrots, broccoli, sweet potato and veg stock. Will blend and take it to work tonight.

Lunch: (really tea time but it's my lunch)
turkey stir fry. stir fry veg with noodles. Light Soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Chopped up kiwi and orange with alpen light bar (other half of HEXB)

Cadburys light chic moose 3syns.

3x mini baby bell light (HEXA)

Xx

Last edited:
I'm booked too :) see u there x

Back