Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Yea I looked it up once and it's so expensive I'd love it as a gift for Christmas or something as its something I wouldn't do myself! Ballymaloe cookery school is ment to be brill aswell

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had the chicken curry last night it was yummy 7pp and rice 5pp then had a naan bread for 5pp so was full up for the evening.

Had to go with my sister to her final wedding dress fitting so that go me out of the house and away from picking.

Ya loved doing the cake decorating class might even get someone to get me another one for Christmas :)

I finally found ww naan breads over here they are like golddush tried loads of shops and couldnt see them anywhere but finally found them in Supervalu :cool: saves me 2pp

Well done on your weight loss hun! X Love the sound of the thai green curry too

Had the chicken curry last night it was yummy 7pp and rice 5pp then had a naan bread for 5pp so was full up for the evening.

Had to go with my sister to her final wedding dress fitting so that go me out of the house and away from picking.

Ya loved doing the cake decorating class might even get someone to get me another one for Christmas :)

I finally found ww naan breads over here they are like golddush tried loads of shops and couldnt see them anywhere but finally found them in Supervalu :cool: saves me 2pp

Glad u found the Naan Breads :) Did u go for Garlic n Herb or Plain? X

Garlic and herb ones havnt tried them yet but im sure they will be as nice as the others ones i have with 2 pp less.

So yesterday i had:

Branflakes and semi skimmed milk (6pp)

For lunch i had to do some stuff so didnt get to have a proper lunch was going to pick something up in the shop but couldnt find anything low points as all ready made sandwiches with loads of butter and mayo pointed one and it was 15pp so just had some fruit and 2 yogurts (2pp)

For dinner i made roasted tomato Macoroni Cheese (9pp) got the recipie on here somewhere it was lovely but did us packet of cheese sauce instead of making my own took the lazy way out :) Have it with extra veg on the side.

So had 17 points left over. For snack later i had some chocolate (7pp) a bag of Tatyo (4pp) then had a yogurt (3pp) so still had 3pp left but didnt want to use any more on junk food so just left them

Garlic and herb ones havnt tried them yet but im sure they will be as nice as the others ones i have with 2 pp less.

So yesterday i had:

Branflakes and semi skimmed milk (6pp)

For lunch i had to do some stuff so didnt get to have a proper lunch was going to pick something up in the shop but couldnt find anything low points as all ready made sandwiches with loads of butter and mayo pointed one and it was 15pp so just had some fruit and 2 yogurts (2pp)

For dinner i made roasted tomato Macoroni Cheese (9pp) got the recipie on here somewhere it was lovely but did us packet of cheese sauce instead of making my own took the lazy way out :) Have it with extra veg on the side.

So had 17 points left over. For snack later i had some chocolate (7pp) a bag of Tatyo (4pp) then had a yogurt (3pp) so still had 3pp left but didnt want to use any more on junk food so just left them

Mmmmm Roasted Tomato Macaroni Cheese, that sounds so yummy!!! It's good to see that u didn't just eat the remaining pp for the sake of it, I know how tempting it can be when those pp are sitting there!!! X

Sounds a good day - well done on not just eating the points for the sake of it.

Lost 1.5lb this week really happy with that as was out on Saturday night and although i was pointing each drink i had i ended up in the chipper so wasnt sure how many points i had as its not a chain so could point it online.

Was so mad at myself after being so good all night with the drinks. But thankfully i didnt do much damage and was still down. So i had set a target of losing 1 stone by my sisters wedding on the 31st August so i need to lose 2lb for next week so am going to be really good and going to do some exercise this week might try this leslie one i hear ye all on about.

Lost 1.5lb this week really happy with that as was out on Saturday night and although i was pointing each drink i had i ended up in the chipper so wasnt sure how many points i had as its not a chain so could point it online.

Was so mad at myself after being so good all night with the drinks. But thankfully i didnt do much damage and was still down. So i had set a target of losing 1 stone by my sisters wedding on the 31st August so i need to lose 2lb for next week so am going to be really good and going to do some exercise this week might try this leslie one i hear ye all on about.

Well Done on your 1.5lb Loss :) More IS More ;-) I'm sure you will get your 2lb Loss next week to meet your target. X PS-Good Luck with Leslie, I've found her to be really good. X

Well done on loss hon. It just shows you can still have treats and lose. 2lbs is very manageable. Good luck. :)

Ok Day one of the perfect ww week to lose this 2lb.

Didn't have breakfast as was getting weighted had some fruit after WI

Lunch

2 Slices Bread (5pp)
Hummons (2pp)
Yogurt (1pp)

Dinner

Potato (4pp)
Chicken and stuffing (7pp)
Roast Veg (0pp)
Gravy (1pp)

Lemon Cheesecake (5pp)
Crunchie (5pp)
Yogurt (3pp)

Dailies 33/33
Weeklies 0/49

1 mile Leslie walk medium activity 20mins so 2ap

Well done on your loss, and good luck with next week's perfect week!

Ok Day one of the perfect ww week to lose this 2lb.

Didn't have breakfast as was getting weighted had some fruit after WI

Lunch

2 Slices Bread (5pp)
Hummons (2pp)
Yogurt (1pp)

Dinner

Potato (4pp)
Roast Veg (0pp)
Gravy (1pp)

Lemon Cheesecake (5pp)
Crunchie (5pp)
Yogurt (3pp)

Dailies 33/33
Weeklies 0/49

1 mile Leslie walk medium activity 20mins so 2ap

Well Done on doing Leslie :) Was that a WW Lemon Cheesecake? X

Thanks girls,

Ya was the receipe i got on here, was yum but very small portion for 5pp, it was the first time i had tried lemon curd was lovely will be using it more often i think.

Today going good so far bust here at work our systems are down at the moment so cant do any work at the minute so i am passing the time online lol. How are ye all today?

Thanks girls,

Ya was the receipe i got on here, was yum but very small portion for 5pp, it was the first time i had tried lemon curd was lovely will be using it more often i think.

Today going good so far bust here at work our systems are down at the moment so cant do any work at the minute so i am passing the time online lol. How are ye all today?

Very Productive! I love the Sainsburys Basics Lemon Curd, 22p a jar and much nicer than the expensive alternatives! X

Congrats on your weight loss :)

I like the Leslie videos, quick and easy to do at home!

Ok so this evening was very stressful, times like this I would have stuffed my face but I didn't I stuck to my daily points so proud of myself didn't even need to use any weeklies. Didn't do any exercise though as by the time I got the baby to bed and asleep I was just too tired to do anything. So anyway here is todays menu

Breakfast

Bran Flakes with Semi Skimmed Milk (6pp)

Lunch

2 Slices Bread (5pp)
Banana (0pp)
Yogurt (1pp)

Dinner

Mashed Potato (4pp)
Veg (0pp)
Gravy (1pp)

Snack

5 Digestive Light Biscuits (9pp)

Dailies 33/33
Weeklies 0/49
AP 0

Food sounds yum well done for staying away from the rubbish go u it's very hard to stay clear of it when your stressed

Ok so this evening was very stressful, times like this I would have stuffed my face but I didn't I stuck to my daily points so proud of myself didn't even need to use any weeklies. Didn't do any exercise though as by the time I got the baby to bed and asleep I was just too tired to do anything. So anyway here is todays menu

Breakfast

Bran Flakes with Semi Skimmed Milk (6pp)

Lunch

2 Slices Bread (5pp)
Banana (0pp)
Yogurt (1pp)

Dinner

Mashed Potato (4pp)
Veg (0pp)
Gravy (1pp)

Snack

5 Digestive Light Biscuits (9pp)

Dailies 33/33
Weeklies 0/49
AP 0

Well Done for resisting the rubbish! It couldn't of been easy! Hope today is a better day for you. X

Thanks girls, I did cave a bit and had a dip dap after that last night so 2pp of my weeklies are gone so still good.

Baby was in great form this morning all laughs so that put me in a great mood so far today love listening to him laugh. Hopefully this evening wont be as bad cant handle much more of those types of evenings 'headwreaking'.

Back