Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Wow you've been busy! Loving the sound of all those flavours, in particular coconut! Will u use the same icing on all of them? X

I was going to do all different flavour icing but want them all the same colour so just going to do vanilla buttercream with one flower on top. All baked now set aside till tmw busy day tmw have to ice them all look after Jamie and get my tan and nails done them take cake to hotel

I was going to do all different flavour icing but want them all the same colour so just going to do vanilla buttercream with one flower on top. All baked now set aside till tmw busy day tmw have to ice them all look after Jamie and get my tan and nails done them take cake to hotel

Can't wait for a pic :) Those sound fab! X Bet you're looking forward to being pampered with a tan and nails! X

Hi all, back from my few days away.

My sisters wedding went off great had a brill day and the cake/cupcakes turned out fine thank god no problems. Had a great weekend then we headed off on Wednesday for a few days away was so nice to have a break from home just the three of us weather wasnt too bad few showers but was sunny most of the time did a lot of driving around sightseeing.

Back at work since yesterday like i never left already very busy here, going to be a long week.

I had weight watchers today after two weeks off it and i put on 3lb :( kind of though it would be worse so not too disappointed. So day 1 again onwards and downwards.

image.jpgimage.jpg

This is the cake/cupcakes thinks it looks cute and the bridesmaids I'm the one one the left my two sisters beside me and the grooms daughter. And pic of my other sister and her new hubby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 94
Oh my god thats amazing fair play to ya bet everyone devoured them.
You look fab the dresses are gorg. Your sister looked amazing was it a good day yea?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popping in to subscribe! Have to say you look fab in your bridesmaid dress, and the cake and cupcakes look lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome popnfresh,

Thanks the cupcakes were lovely and ate very quickly didnt get to taste any on the night were all gone. We had a fab day wasnt feeling the best the next day though lol had a hangover for the first time ever i never get them think it must have been the champagne i didnt get to bed till 6.30 and baby was up at 7.30 lucky hubby got up with him and they went down for brekie while i had a bit of a sleep in till 10.30 but was so tired all day went out for a while to the day after party but didnt bother drinking and came home early to bed.

Back to the diet yesterday had a lovely steak for dinner yesterday as i usually do on wi nights was yummy. Have to do a proper shop again one of these day running out of ideas what to have for lunch every day sick of the same old thing. Have my baby's 1st birthday party this Saturday so will have to be good at that and not tuck into the sweets as what normally happens :) Im making a cake for him too so will start that tonight

Id say the cupcakes were whipped up.
Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding. Id say you wer exhausted on sunday. When I have been drinking I dont sleep properly you prob had a very broken sleep and you only had 4hrs.
Ah bless that year has prob flown by for ya did it? Cant wait to see a pic of the cake

You look amazing. Your dresses were gorgeous. And you sister looked beautiful. Hope you enjoyed your day. Gain will be gone in no time. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id say the cupcakes were whipped up.
Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding. Id say you wer exhausted on sunday. When I have been drinking I dont sleep properly you prob had a very broken sleep and you only had 4hrs.
Ah bless that year has prob flown by for ya did it? Cant wait to see a pic of the cake

Ya wasnt a great sleep alright and having a baby hitting and rolling on top of you didnt help :) The year has flown by cant believe he will be one in a week he has changed so much. Will stick up a pic of the cake when i have it done

You look amazing. Your dresses were gorgeous. And you sister looked beautiful. Hope you enjoyed your day. Gain will be gone in no time. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, I really liked our dresses nice and roomy will get plenty of wear out of them again. Hopefully the weight gained will be gone if not this week then by next week anyway if i can resist the party food on Saturday

Not having a good few days, havnt pointed at all this week how stupid am i and just after putting on weight last week. have sons birthday party tmw so dont know how i will resist all the treats i do not want to put on weight this week have to do my best tmw then very strict Sunday and Monday before weight in. Have to regroup and plan a menu for next week and get batch cooking have been so busy this week to make anything proper so just picking most of the day and eating loads of carbs :(

So last week was a wright off did so bad could not stop eating and didnt point anything, think i put on approx 4/5lb so cant face weight watchers tomorrow so going to leave it till next week have started tracking today again and have to sit down this evening to plan out my meals for the week and do a few batch cooking for freezer really need to get my head focused again. I had the target for a stone off by my sisters wedding and when i reached that and the wedding passed it was like my mind just forgot about diet that i had reached what i wanted to. So going to focus on my xmas target now to get my mind back on track so here it goes ...

I know how you feel haven't been too good myself the last few days :( I haven't pointed so I don't know how bad I've been! Trying my best to reign it in before WI on Thursday, just praying for a STS at best! I get so angry at myself for Doing this, I'm always so picky when I'm due my TOTM and all I wanna do is eat tayto sambos smothered in butter! Argh!

But best of luck hunny most important thing is your back giving it your best, think we all need to remember no one is perfect all the time x

How was the party on Saturday?

I know how you feel haven't been too good myself the last few days :( I haven't pointed so I don't know how bad I've been! Trying my best to reign it in before WI on Thursday, just praying for a STS at best! I get so angry at myself for Doing this, I'm always so picky when I'm due my TOTM and all I wanna do is eat tayto sambos smothered in butter! Argh!

But best of luck hunny most important thing is your back giving it your best, think we all need to remember no one is perfect all the time x

How was the party on Saturday?

Saturday was good had a great time ate so much of course but was lovely to have both families over for the day and the weather was lovely and warm so all the kids got to play outside and not mess my house lol. Poor little fella got an awful fright when everyone started singing happy birthday to him started bawling crying but he was fine again in a few minutes.

Here is my food list from yesterday:

Monday
B Special K with LF Milk (6pp)

L Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap and Tatyo Snax (10pp)

D Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce with Carrots, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms and noodles (1/2 of it 7pp)

S Capri Sun (2pp) 2 Crumpets (5pp) Butter (2pp) WW yoghurt (1pp)

Dailies 33/33

Tuesday so far

B Special K with LF milk (6pp)

L Other half of last nights Stir Fry (7pp)

So 20pp left for dinner have Fillet steak defrosting at home so looking forward to that not sure if i will have mash or homemade cajuin wedges with it and some veg and of course pepper sauce.

So yesterday OH wasnt going to be home from work till late so had a macoronni and cheese when i got home form work (9pp) and then had fillet steak (7pp) pepper sauce (1pp), cajuin wedges (4pp) and veg for dinner

So total yesterday was

33/33 dailies
1/49 weeklies

So still on track

Well done on keeping on track hon. :)

Hey Sweetie, How are u getting on? Mmmmmmm Macaroni Cheese! X

Back