The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

Could be worse. You could be at work. Like me :( x

True... Although I just started a new job last week and I'm worried I'll have forgotten everything by tomorrow!!!

Hey... Well today has flown by.. Frantically trying to teach myself to use excel and working out what the hell is going on with the mountains of raw data on my desk... Was hilarious... By the end of the day I couldn't see the desk and of course my brain wasn't functioning!! My new team are nice tho and even managed to fit in a quick coffee with a old colleague which was nice!

Heading to my aunties now to teach my cousin some baking so I had a salad at lunch rather than my protein and veg tonight and got a bar in my bag!

Just put another order in because I'm running low on shakes and starting to panic!

That's good your enjoying your new job. And your colleagues being nice is half the battle.

Wish I could bake without scoffing it all :(.

It's murder when you run low on packs. I always have the yummy stuff first then I'm left with days of dross before the re order x

Yay!! Back to Tuesday weigh in' sand into the 18's today!! 32.5lbs lost in 7 weeks! Pretty happy with that considering I'm having my daily meal! :)

That's brilliant! Plus it's good that you're enjoying it and making it work for you. It's lovely to not feel like your missing out by having your meal everyday. Xx

That's brilliant! Plus it's good that you're enjoying it and making it work for you. It's lovely to not feel like your missing out by having your meal everyday. Xx

Yeah.. I think being on my own most of the week helps and my bf is very good and supportive and generally eats what he's told :)

That's fantastic, cheeky! Getting into new stone brackets is really exciting :)

That's fantastic, cheeky! Getting into new stone brackets is really exciting :)

Thank you... Very pleased!

Just had a text to say my shakes have a arrived... Kindly delivered by Dave :) got them delivered to hers as she's off work.. She's dropping them off tonight... Yummy oatmeal for breakfast :)

The shakes have arrived :) think it's bed time! Night

Hey... Well I've definitely managed to knock myself out of ketosis somehow!!! Awful headache today, I thought I was going to explode!

Had my oatmeal for breakfast, had a bar at lunch and a salad because I felt so awful.. Just come home and had protein and veg meal and will have a shake later..

Have drank lots and lots of water and starting to feel better... Eugh... Not happy!!!

It's funny how you sometimes come out of ketosis for no reason. Soul destroying. I'm always ravenous when my totm is due :(

Yes Marie I'm the same on totm. And I have random waves of slipping in and out if ketosis. Probably our bodies adjusting or just playing about with us!! Xx

Hey :) I've just had the weekend off which was planned... Enjoyed every minute of it! As a result I'm not going to get weighed this week and wait until next Tuesday because if I see a gain on the scales I'll be grumpy! Unlikely I'm going to make my October target as it's my bday on 26th so will be having the day off again to go out for a meal... That was in the plan from the beginning so it's ok!

My last weigh in I was 18.13 and I'd like to be less than that by my bday, obviously I've no idea what I've put on this week end but hopefully it will be gone plus a bit more in 10 days! :)

Glad you enjoyed your weekend off, sounds like you're relaxed but motivated. Fab :)

Glad you enjoyed your weekend off, sounds like you're relaxed but motivated. Fab :)

Thanks.. When I started this time I decided it needed to work for me, I have a lot if weight to lose and want to do it my way... Been 100% so far today, just heading home from work :)

I hope you've had a good day!

Absolutely delicious!!! Mushrooms and bacon cooked in my actifry mixed with a mushroom pasta pack :)

image-2272181975.jpg

Morning :)

Day 2... Again... After my weekend off! Sat having an iced chocolate shake... No headache yet but I've got the paracetamol in my bag ready! I can't believe how the weather has turned recently... I'm freezing drinking this shake and I can't stomach them hot... Well certainly not first thing anyway... Maybe I'll take a vanilla one to work and split it and have 2 coffees at work... That's a thought...

Have a good day :)

Back