The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hey... So I'm back AGAIN!!

I last did S&S in nov last year and lost 60lbs in 4 months, things were going great until I changed jobs and damaged my Achilles' tendon and had to wear an air boot for 12 weeks! I was swimming 4 times a week up to 300 lengths and the pool wouldn't let me in so I didn't slip in my boot! I was devastated!

Anyway the weight has slowly crept back on, too many good times and now I'm back pretty much to where I was! On day 3 today and not stopping until I've lost 100lbs

OH YEAH the dreaded dress... My best friend who is a skinny size 8 is getting married next September and has asked me to be her bridesmaid... In a silver dress!!! I can't say no but the other bridesmaid is a size 6... Nightmare!!!!

So here I go... Any support welcome!

Good for getting back on the wagon. I'm in similar situation to you my best friend had asked me to be bridesmaid. She gets married in March so I need to crack on.

I'm sure you can do it!

Day 4 for me today, woke yo with a headache this morning, had some paracetamol and its gone now.

Caramel shake for breakfast with coffee in it and just had a toffee one, using up old supplies before I put another order in at the end of the month.

ive decided that my first target is 100lbs loss by valentines day... I've worked it out and even being 100% I think it's just out of my reach but I will give it a very good go! I love a challenge :)

hope everyone is having a good day!

Coming to the end of day 4, just had a spicy spaghetti with a small piece of salmon, not strictly on the diet but didn't harm last time and I'm trying to run the freezer down. Loads of meal packs left from last time as I hated them but so far I am enjoying them.

Just having a big mug of s&s mulled wine as feeling pretty chilly!

I'm thinking of buying some water flavours with my next order. Have you tried any other?

Sounds like your in ketosis x x

I'm thinking of buying some water flavours with my next order. Have you tried any other?

Sounds like your in ketosis x x

ive had the lemon one which is good mixed with sparkling water, so is the orange one, just like tango! The mulled wine one is my favourite one tho lovely and warming!

I do tend to slip into ketosis really easily, got stinky breath and the headache has gone so I think you are right!

Think I may order the lemon, orange and mulled wine :D

I think I was in ketosis by day 2/3 aswell as no headache/no hungry.

Think I may order the lemon, orange and mulled wine :D

I think I was in ketosis by day 2/3 aswell as no headache/no hungry.

let me know what you think :)! I'm thinking about which packs to order, think I will order the 5 a day 4 week pack as its cheaper but I'm not sure what I'm going to like this time, my tastes already seem different to last time....

I ordered that pack works out much better value.
I ordered 2/3 of all bars, 5/10 of all shakes and 2 of each meals/soups. My theory being is even if I don't like them their my medicine and I must force them down. Also make note of the vial ones and never order again.

I ordered that pack works out much better value.
I ordered 2/3 of all bars, 5/10 of all shakes and 2 of each meals/soups. My theory being is even if I don't like them their my medicine and I must force them down. Also make note of the vial ones and never order again.

Do you like the soups? I have not tried any but have awful memories of the lipotrim chicken soup and its kinda put me off!

well day 5... I've woken up feeling well but my tummy was talking to me, just had a raspberry shake and made a pot of tea and sat watching Saturday cookbook.

Not sure what the plan is for the weekend other than avoiding food!

hope everyone has a good one :)

No I don't really like the soups in trying to use them up as early as possible so towards the end of my order I only have nice things left.

Not sure what were doing that either just sat watching saturday kitchen while baby sleeps and 2 year old plays. Then may go for a walk into town. x x

No I don't really like the soups in trying to use them up as early as possible so towards the end of my order I only have nice things left.

Not sure what were doing that either just sat watching saturday kitchen while baby sleeps and 2 year old plays. Then may go for a walk into town. x x

Hmmmm.... Think ill avoid the soups for now too! I'm sat watching Saturday kitchen too but wondering if I'm torturing myself but nt really anything else on!

I have decided the reason the weight drops off so quickly on this diet is the amount of times your up and down to the toilet!!!

Just had my second pack of the day, bit earlier than I have being doing but I'm sat at home bored! Had a spaghetti Bol and 100g of chicken mixed in, slightly weird but not unpleasant! Just asked my other half to bring me some mushrooms to have with my pack tonight, strangely seem to be enjoying the packs more than the shakes at the moment!

Just had a lovely long hot bath, so nice to be warm as was freezing earlier! Sat chilling watching jamie Oliver now :)

I look forward to my hot bath tonight once the kids are in bed.
Think I'm going for my next shake now - Red berry I think.

I was never that keen on red berry one... Will try it again this time tho!

Last time I loved the strawberry but this time I was not keen on that or the raspberry one which is not great seen as I've got a few of each left and not ordering until the end of the month!!!

Back