The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

I find it a pain ordering the biggest order sometimes as I find tastes change so much. I've sais this before but o just think there my medicine so even if their rank just eat them x x

I find it a pain ordering the biggest order sometimes as I find tastes change so much. I've sais this before but o just think there my medicine so even if their rank just eat them x x

I think I am going to order a slightly smaller pack... Around 100 I think... I see you lost 5lbs this week! Well done :)

Well Ive had a lovely chilled weekend, bowling sat night rather than out drinking 3 jugs of mojito's, then lots of chilling out yesterday and today. My lovely bf has just left after filling my fridge full of fresh veg and freezer full of chicken to last the week.

First weigh in tomorrow and hoping or a good number :)

i hope everyone has had a good bank holiday weekend!

Wow a week already time seems to be flying by.

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I do miss drink :mad:

When's your next order?

Wow a week already time seems to be flying by.

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I do miss drink :mad:

When's your next order?

Think ill put another order in on Wednesday or Thursday, I'd like to get more before the weekend

It was my first weigh in today and I have lost 11 1/2lbs this week... Very pleased!

Hello how's it going?

I too want to loose 100lb in total (lost 32lbs so far) on camebridge. I am bridesmaiding too in December and need to loose another 26lbs by then to fit in the dress. If I loose anymore it would be amazing as dress would have to be taken in!!!!!! X

Hello how's it going?

I too want to loose 100lb in total (lost 32lbs so far) on camebridge. I am bridesmaiding too in December and need to loose another 26lbs by then to fit in the dress. If I loose anymore it would be amazing as dress would have to be taken in!!!!!! X

Hey, we'll lost 11.5lbs this week so it's great so far! Sounds like things are going great for you!!! Luckily I have a whole year before I am a bridesmaid, the 100lbs is just the first challenge!!

What kinda dress are you wearing? My friend wants us to go shopping but I'm trying to put it off as long as possible!!!!

Just put in another order, decided on the 112 pack and ordered mainly shakes. Do they not make toffee anymore?

Well done that's a great loss.

I never knew they did toffee? Is be interested to hear if they do. x

Hey, we'll lost 11.5lbs this week so it's great so far! Sounds like things are going great for you!!! Luckily I have a whole year before I am a bridesmaid, the 100lbs is just the first challenge!!

What kinda dress are you wearing? My friend wants us to go shopping but I'm trying to put it off as long as possible!!!!

Fab loss well done :)

Yeah I wanted to put it off as well but no such luck ended up buying dresses in jan!!!! Groan! That said tho I was a size 22 then and decided to buy a size 16 to fit into. I has given be a focus and 'good' pressure tho! X

Well done that's a great loss.

I never knew they did toffee? Is be interested to hear if they do. x

doesn't look like they do Now... I know there were some problems with them being too salty but the left over ones I had were lovely!

Fab loss well done :)

Yeah I wanted to put it off as well but no such luck ended up buying dresses in jan!!!! Groan! That said tho I was a size 22 then and decided to buy a size 16 to fit into. I has given be a focus and 'good' pressure tho! X

My friend has suggested buying a smaller size but not sure what to do....

Day 9 today! Things seem to be going well, not finding things too difficult... New order being delivered tomorrow so more choice which should keep me going!

Just done some baking for work tomorrow and was not even tempted to have any... Amazing!!!

Mmm mmm. Hope they enjoyed them.
Do they know your on a diet?

Yes they went down very well! Yeah some people do know others didn't even notice I had none :)

Second weight in tomorrow! No idea what to expect, I've never done this where I have a meal every day so now sure.. I don't like surprises :)

Back