The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

That's great - you'll have a beautiful dress to aim for! Hang it on the outside of your wardrobe so that you see it often...

That's great - you'll have a beautiful dress to aim for! Hang it on the outside of your wardrobe so that you see it often...

I've not got it yet, my friend has ordered them, trying not to stress too much yet as it might not end up being the actual dress... The other bridesmaid is likely to be pregnant by the wedding so my friend is checking the dresses can definitely be altered before she makes a decision...

Finding it difficult not to think about food now I'm not working.. Trying to keep myself busy but I'm at my bf's and he's at work and in the weather is miserable :-( spent the day yesterday processing some wedding pics I had taken and there looking good, going to get those sent off to the couple today... Then I'm not sure what! Might pop to morrisons, need a few bits and might even get a coffee there... Oh my exciting life!!!

So today is day... Erm...29, time is flying by! Looking forward to being able to get on my scales and see how I'm doing but that's not going to be until the 27th... Least its getting me out if the habit of daily weighing!

Inset up the wii fit at the weekend, it told me I had a wii fit age of 44... Bit worrying that I'm only just coming up 32!! However I did really mess up one if the tests because I'm left handed and I didn't realise it wanted me to hold the controller in my right hand so it was all back to front... Better luck next time! Would really like to get back on it today but my bf was meant to set it up on his tv last night and didn't get chance.. Will make sure he does it tonight!!!

Wondering what to do today, stuck in until a parcel has been collected from me which is a super annoying all day slot, then might go to the Trafford centre for a wander and a coffee :)

Have a good day x

Hope your parcel gets collected early. Coffee at the trafford centre sounds like a nice idea - perhaps a bit of window shopping for goal sized clothes...

Hope your parcel gets collected early. Coffee at the trafford centre sounds like a nice idea - perhaps a bit of window shopping for goal sized clothes...

I'm still sitting waiting :-( I can't even go in the shower in case they come!! Decided ill have a coffee and a bar here in a few minutes.. By the time they come it might be too late to go :-(

I'm going to pop into coast to look at the dress and see how big... Or small it looks!!!

Another boring day... Eventually got to the Trafford centre yesterday.. Went to look at the dress... Twice!! Well it's very nice, they didn't have a 16 in stock and only a 14 in that dress.. I looked at an 18 in another style and tried to imagine what a 16 would be like... I couldn't lol! It's also very very long... I'm a shorty so would need a couple if inches off the bottom! I feel quite confident that I'll carry on losing weight but my worry is my boobs won't shrink enough and the top part of the dress doesn't look like it's designed for the larger chest...

Just had some white fish and green veg... Yummy :) hoping to get the wii set up tonight for tomorrow :)

Hi there, my bridesmaid dresses were from Coast and they're not very forgiving in the chest area. I got my girls a size bigger and then had a dressmaker take them all in at the waist so they fitted perfectly. One of my friends who's super busty had Grecian style straps made from the bit cut off the length so she could wear a normal bra to hold her up!
I know its horrible having to buy a size bigger than you are but it might be worth thinking about so it can be fitted to you and show off the new slim you!! Just a thought :)

Ah thank you! That's a good idea about the straps!!

Hi there, my bridesmaid dresses were from Coast and they're not very forgiving in the chest area. I got my girls a size bigger and then had a dressmaker take them all in at the waist so they fitted perfectly. One of my friends who's super busty had Grecian style straps made from the bit cut off the length so she could wear a normal bra to hold her up!
I know its horrible having to buy a size bigger than you are but it might be worth thinking about so it can be fitted to you and show off the new slim you!! Just a thought :)

Just re reading this.... Yeah ideally I'd have like to have got the dress in a bigger size but they were in the debenhams sale and the 18 was out of stock and so she has ordered the 16... They sell it in Coast as it's a coast dress, do you think if I took it without a receipt they would swap the sizes?

Well I'm not sure what to do today, have spent days and days editing pics from a wedding and a day out... I've attached one of my favourites :)

Today the most exciting thing I have planned is going to morrisons to get some veg! Oh how I badly need a job!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379662072.695806.jpg

You could always try it? I got mine from selfridges online in the sale. They might have your size and then can return the other one? Hmmm.
Good luck on the job front! Xx

You could always try it? I got mine from selfridges online in the sale. They might have your size and then can return the other one? Hmmm. Good luck on the job front! Xx

Thanks!

Decided I needed to motivate myself today... Just done 30 mins or step, cycling and hola hooping on the Wii... Now settling for a bit or morning TV!

Update on the dress... My friend has now ordered a size 18 for me so I can get my boobs in... Mixed feelings really because I want to be much smaller than that this time next year but coast dresses are small and easier to make smaller than bigger...

Yes much much easier to have it taken in. Cut the label out, forget about its conventional size and focus on the fabulous custom made fit to your new slim shape ;)

Well it's official... I'm bored!!! Decided when I go home on Thursday I'm going to stay home for the next week.. Whilst it is lovely spending time with my bf he is out at work all day and then has 'work stuff' to do in the evening... That's after he gets home at 7 and I'm bored!

I desperately need a job and I'm starting to consider other options now, going to update my CV today and send it out to some agencies and keep my fingers crossed..

I think it's the not knowing that's making me anxious... I want to sell my house and then I'll be moving in with my bf anyway also them won't need to worry about money... Will make quite a profit plus will have less bills to pay...

Thinking how nice it would be to take the next year off running up to the wedding and marathon and do a Jessie Pavelka year to save my life thing... I'd feel comfortable doing that if I knew that's what I was doing... If that makes sense!!

But until then... IM BORED!!!! :-(

Rearrange his bedroom furniture, paint a wall a nice vibrant colour! Hee hee! Not only will it keep you busy it'll freak him out! Xx

Rearrange his bedroom furniture, paint a wall a nice vibrant colour! Hee hee! Not only will it keep you busy it'll freak him out! Xx

Don't tempt me!!! ;-)

Morning :)

Feeling a bit anxious about going home tomorrow and getting weighed on my own scales, although I have been sticking to my 3 shakes/bars during the day my protein and veg meal has probably been bigger than it should have been in the evening. The wii fit is saying that my weight is going down but I'm not really sure how reliable that is and how it relates to my own scales at home! Ideally I'd have like to have lost 5.5lbs when I weigh in on Friday as that would be a 2 stone lost in just over 5 weeks, it would also mean that I would have less than 2 stone to lose to get back to where I was in November when I previously lost 60lbs (didn't quite manage to pile it's all back on).

I'm not sure if I will have lost that much... Anyway the plan is to stay at home for a bit, maybe a week or so, going wedding dress shopping with my friend on the 5th so will prob stay at home at least until then, least at home I am only cooking for me in the evening and have a bit more control. I desperately need to use some meal packs, I ordered quite a few as when I first restarted I was enjoying them but I seem to have gone right off them but if I don't start eating them I'll have no shakes left :-(

Exciting day ahead....not!!! Going to update my CV :-(

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Slight recalculation after updating my stats... I actually need to lost 6.5lbs to get to 2 stone :-( feeling less hopefull!

Well I'm home.. Just had a jump on the scales... I'm 19.7lbs and was 19.10 when I last weighed in... That's not my official weigh in, will do that first thing in the morning... Hope they move a bit more than that, it has been 10 days since I weighed!!!!

Back