The dreaded "E" word!

I'm having getting either the pink easter gift set from Lush or the candy fluff egg shaped ballistic from Lush.

I'm another one that is fortune enough to not need chocolate at all. Your plan sounds like a good one though, if you share the 47.5 syns out over the week it will really stretch it out nicely. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Remember to take the bit you want out of the tupperware box and put the lid on BEFORE you eat it so that you only have the one piece, I think you're less likely to "binge" that way... I'm not saying you will but you know what I mean.

Were going away for Easter in our Caravan, not planning on waivering from SW but if I feel the need then I will Flexi Syn and treat myself to a Kit Kat Chunky rather than an Easter Egg. I'm full of good intentions so fingers crossed I can stick with it.
My son is on the Free to Go plan and is allowing himself an Easter Egg for the weekend bless him.....he's done really well and making such great choices for himself now.
Also going to but some Skinny Cow Choc Ice Creams for hols, low syns and choc fix in one :D

Be strong everyone....and enjoy Turkey, I think your weather will be a tad bit better than ours lol
xx

i bought myself an easter egg too enjoy after weigh in on easter tuesay , doubt i will eat all of it as i will prob feel guilty .

I have asked hubby to get me a dark choccy egg and I will do the same as I did last year, break it all up into portions and have one portion per day, counting the syns as I go!

I think i will have to try and stay way from easter eggs. I love chocolate but i cannot just enjoy a small amount. Once i get the taste for it i just cannot stop. I havent really had any chocolate over last few weeks and think its best to stay away. Sad though isnt it!!

*hisses* Stay away evil chocolate lindt bunny! Be gone evil egg shaped chocolate demon!

As you can tell I'm avoiding them like the plague. If it's there I'll just keep thinking about it and everyone knows I'm on a diet so unless they're being highly unsensitive I doubt I'll even get a sniff of one this year :) Gonna hide away at my OH's flat in Scotland for 2 weeks :p

i bought myself one about a fortnight ago i think and still have a quarter left. it was to be my 'blow out' the night before i started sw but only ate a wee bit of it. OH ate nigh on half of it. and then i synned it up and found that it was a day's syns (13.5) for a quarter of the egg... so last week i ate a quarter. the final quarter is waiting. it was a cadbury's flake one, a mediumy one. the flakes are rather synney too, so OH will probably end up with the rest of them too (he's already eaten one, two left)... am thinking it will probably be my only egg. i'm so loathe to spend syns on it, ha.

abz xx

My hubby and I never bother with eggs at Easter, and they don't worry me at all.
A friend sent me a few choc Easter treats despite my saying I don't eat chocolate :( and they are in the kitchen, and will probably not get eaten unless my hubby has them. I very much doubt that I will.

Back