The Easter Challenge!!

9/88 - yesterday was a hit and miss very busy at work and didn't drink enough water and ate an extra pack... Totm due so feel a bit bloated but back to drinking water today and my packs... At the gym tonight first time in months.. My friend has given me a 4 week plan to be getting on with so I think I will do that for now. As its not too intensive. I'm always scared of my losses stopping.

Thinking of not weighing as well I'm getting obsessed!!!!!

Well done hunny, you're doing fab. Wouldn't catch me at the gym yet haha! Totm is looming for me too, grr.

Your losses won't stop as long as you stick to the plan! It's impossible for that to happen, the only way it would is if you cheated. Buy yes, I think not weighing could be a massive help. The amount of diaries I've read with people being disappointed with massive losses is ridiculous, it's a mind game that I'm refusing to play haha xx

Hey guys! Can I sort of join?! I want to do a challenge too and am liking the motivation on this thread! I want to lose 5 st and I am going to give it 5 months :eek: so I started yesterday so until Tues May 7th - 119 days. On day 2 now. I NEED someone to help me when it comes to Friday/Saturday and I want pizza and wine!! So, when I come on here in a few days time and say I want to cheat tell me no!!! PLEASE?! xxxxx

Of course you can hunny!! Like I said before you don't need to ask!! And no prob put whatever in your signature, I don't mind! I started with 5 stone to lose and now I've got 3 to go so it can be done, could have been done by now for me if I'd have just stuck to it which is why I'm doing this! Are you planning on weighing or not?

xx

hey can i join in too?, my start weight is 12st9lbs. on day 4 today and not going to bad atm.

thanx hun, not really sure its more down to how i feel in myself im only 5'1 and my bmi says i should be 9'5 but i dont think my bones are even that skinny wuld love to be a comfortable size 10 with no muffin tops lol

thanx hun, not really sure its more down to how i feel in myself im only 5'1 and my bmi says i should be 9'5 but i dont think my bones are even that skinny wuld love to be a comfortable size 10 with no muffin tops lol

Haha fat bones! I love it! Just do it until you feel comfortable, bmi is a load of b*ll*cks anyway if you ask me. How have the first few days gone for you? Is this your first time on a VLCD? xx

im joining!!! Amy i hope you don't mind but i pinched your signature :D going to try my hardest not to weigh!!! xxx

Of course you can hunny!! Like I said before you don't need to ask!! And no prob put whatever in your signature, I don't mind! I started with 5 stone to lose and now I've got 3 to go so it can be done, could have been done by now for me if I'd have just stuck to it which is why I'm doing this! Are you planning on weighing or not?

xx

Thanks hun! Well done you that's fab on two stone loss :) I am going to weigh because for me personally if not I get a bit like out of sight out of mind and that's when I fall off the wagon, but I know that if I'm weighing (weekly) I'll tell myself that I'll be upset if I see a gain on weigh day (Monday) if I eat this now/drink that etc so it will hopefully keep me on track. I understand your point of view completely though! Once the diet has become a habit for me again I might try and cut back on weighing to just once a month but for the moment, it is my second day and it is all I'm thinking about!! :eek: Doesn't help that I have a headache! Carb withdrawal I imagine...!

x

Hello! Lol I'm with you on the fat bones thing - and with Amy on the BMI being a load of ******** too! I am only 5ft 2 and when I was a teenager I was around 10 st and really happy at that weight. Don't care if it's not in healthy range on BMI for the moment. It's gotta be better than 15st right?!!! xx

first few day not been as bad as expected, had headache on day one but not much else since then. just trying to keep busy. i did cambridge last year for 4 weeks lost 3 stone but have gain most of it bk but have more of an idea this time on the refeed.

how much do you want to lose and how u finding it so far ?

:eek: i've just realised im away this thursday and Friday as i mentioned on my diary :( so i cant be 100% for those two days...........o im really annoyed now!!! but on those days i'll be half s&s and half low carbing! so i could end up sticking but i know i will prob have to have low carb food for Friday!!! oooo what do i do!! lol xx

first few day not been as bad as expected, had headache on day one but not much else since then. just trying to keep busy. i did cambridge last year for 4 weeks lost 3 stone but have gain most of it bk but have more of an idea this time on the refeed.

how much do you want to lose and how u finding it so far ?

Sorry to but in but 3stone in 4 weeks!! thats amazing!!! well done!!

im needing to lose between 4 -6 stone really not sure exactly what i want to lose tho but i want to be a comfy size 10!! i love the diet so far........had a wobble yesterday - havent cheated just got really down but lost 10lbs this morning for my first weigh in xx

Hello! Lol I'm with you on the fat bones thing - and with Amy on the BMI being a load of ******** too! I am only 5ft 2 and when I was a teenager I was around 10 st and really happy at that weight. Don't care if it's not in healthy range on BMI for the moment. It's gotta be better than 15st right?!!! xx

hey cat def as long as were happy it doesnt matter what the scales say, im a pear and like my sis who only weight 9st and still a size 12 on bottom half but 8 on top i think its body shape and i dont think i will no my shape tll i lose the fat lol how are u finding it so far ?

Sorry to but in but 3stone in 4 weeks!! thats amazing!!! well done!!

im needing to lose between 4 -6 stone really not sure exactly what i want to lose tho but i want to be a comfy size 10!! i love the diet so far........had a wobble yesterday - havent cheated just got really down but lost 10lbs this morning for my first weigh in xx

that great 10lbs ia amazing in one week, ye lost it really quick on cmabridge but from 2nd week did exercise everyday only started to keep me busy in the evenings, didnt relise it would speed up my weight lose so much so will be doing that again this time and hoping for same result. how did you find your first week?

hey cat def as long as were happy it doesnt matter what the scales say, im a pear and like my sis who only weight 9st and still a size 12 on bottom half but 8 on top i think its body shape and i dont think i will no my shape tll i lose the fat lol how are u finding it so far ?

Agreed :) It's fine. I did it before Xmas for a while and got into a routine which was good. Got a bad headache today though and can't concentrate. Hoping when ketosis kicks in it'll go. How about you? x

Back