The Easter Challenge!!

Day 26 I have a feeling today is going to be a bad day :( not food wise (I hope) work wise! After something that happened yesterday. But these kind of days normally have me reaching for the biscuit tin.... Need to peel myself off the bed and start as I mean to go on :)

I won't let myself falter today just because some arse has made me look like a complete thief and liar ... Good news I have two witnesses of what he said and did so he can deny it as much as he likes... I am livid!

OMG that sounds awful!! Who would even do something like that? People like that ALWAYS get their comeuppance!!

Stay strong hunny, you've already done SO well, like you said, don't let this complete idiot ruin it for you!

xx

OMG that sounds awful!! Who would even do something like that? People like that ALWAYS get their comeuppance!!

Stay strong hunny, you've already done SO well, like you said, don't let this complete idiot ruin it for you!

xx

Well yesterday went better than expected I was awake so early worrying... The guy was trying to cover his own back when in fact it was someone else's mistake that caused the situation and he has just made himself look like an idiot. He is one of these that thinks he is a manager when he isn't and he chose to speak to a manager like crap and got what was coming the fool... With me he called me and I just laughed and he told me to stop laughing lol I said no its so out of hand chill out ... So all is well now . Not sure why so much drama was created. I didn't cave.

I have had one little slip up this week but nothing major, I am going to have a gain simply because I a on my last cycle of clomid (fertility drug) this month it has sent me emotional bloated hungry and loopy I'm sure... I can only describe it as a month of pmt doubled in concentration... I just hope its for the greater good!!

Well yesterday went better than expected I was awake so early worrying... The guy was trying to cover his own back when in fact it was someone else's mistake that caused the situation and he has just made himself look like an idiot. He is one of these that thinks he is a manager when he isn't and he chose to speak to a manager like crap and got what was coming the fool... With me he called me and I just laughed and he told me to stop laughing lol I said no its so out of hand chill out ... So all is well now . Not sure why so much drama was created. I didn't cave.

I have had one little slip up this week but nothing major, I am going to have a gain simply because I a on my last cycle of clomid (fertility drug) this month it has sent me emotional bloated hungry and loopy I'm sure... I can only describe it as a month of pmt doubled in concentration... I just hope its for the greater good!!

Glad you got it sorted hunny! He sounds like an arse!!

How did you get on at weigh in? I'm sure you'll be off the diet soon and soon becoming a mummy!

xx

Day 27! I'll have been 100% for 4 full weeks tomorrow! Wahoo!

Still don't know what I weigh and not tempted to hop on the scales. I really do think I can last until the last day of the challenge before weighing myself which I was a bit dubious about at first! All I know is that I'm another dress size down so that's 3 in total and my confidence is really flying. Can't wait to be a size 12. I don't even care what I weigh so long as the inches keep diminishing!

xx

Day 27! I'll have been 100% for 4 full weeks tomorrow! Wahoo!

Still don't know what I weigh and not tempted to hop on the scales. I really do think I can last until the last day of the challenge before weighing myself which I was a bit dubious about at first! All I know is that I'm another dress size down so that's 3 in total and my confidence is really flying. Can't wait to be a size 12. I don't even care what I weigh so long as the inches keep diminishing!

xx

Your doing amazing well done!!! :)

Keep forgetting to update here. With all the drama going on I'm clogging up my diary!

Day 32 for me now. 2 days and I'll have done 5 weeks. So ultra mega proud of myself.

I don't feel like I've lost any weight this week but TOTM is looming and I'm probably just a little bloated. I feel like I could eat a scabby horse so that's a massive sign that I'm gonna come on any time soon. I've been snacking on veg and salmon instead of having a third/forth pack because it makes me feel like I'm giving in to my period cravings haha.

Hows everyone else doing?

xx

I weighed in as I'm half way through my 5th week and I'm going to London this weekend and I don't want to be tempted to cheat anddd *drumroll* I've lost 20lbs since starting my challenge!!!!

I'm now 12 stone exactly! And that's with TOTM coming any day!!!

I'm so so happy!! I've lost 3st2lbs in total. Only 2 to go!! Wooooooo!!!!

xx

Update in my challenge! Now on day 47 so over half way through. I'm now a size 12 and 11st12!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 50
Back