The F Word: My Diary.

First weigh in tomorrow (very nervous)
but already i can see a difference in my face...

A couple of months ago..
fat.png

Today..
sinead1.jpg

Fingers crossed sinead I've just been again for weigh in day 11 9 pounds lost :) x

First weigh in done. - 8.5lb! not best pleased to be honest, was really hoping for over 9lb but never mind.. i'm in the 19's now. I'm here for the duration though & this is a journey not a sprint. Also, i've found my new best friend.. the cappuchino shake! It literally tastes like a frapachino from costa coffee! helloooooooo :) xx

Well done On your loss its an amazing loss think about this time next week could be a stone :) imagine where we can be the end of march :) x

Despite stupid superdrug's scales saying i had put on a pound yesterday.. today on my second weigh in, i've lost 4lb :) really happy!

Well done Sinead, and good luck this week. Keep going at your cureent rate and your first goal should be well in sight before your birthday.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in x

3rd weigh in.. 5lb! :) wooo x

Nice one, well done.

Excellent losses Hun. Can really see the difference in your pics....amazing :) :) :) xxx

Yayy found my diary after scrolling through lots and lots of pages on here haha!!
So here's my video diary, 3 and a half stone loss in 12 weeks.. somehow i can slowly but surely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel :D

[video=youtube;1vjqKCD3Eo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjqKCD3Eo4[/video]

Oh & i'll post some pics too while i'm here,
12 weeks.jpg

Wicked idea video diary, how often you planning doing one? You using this diary now then or other one? Xxx
Why you have a meal though lol
What do you have ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Wicked idea video diary, how often you planning doing one? You using this diary now then or other one? Xxx
Why you have a meal though lol
What do you have ? X

Oh and well done so far :)

Didnt realise i had another diary?
Yeah i've done amazing.. very proud of myself :D
i always have a meal on a friday, just grilled chicken & salad.. which i'm going to get out of doing very soon :)
Its never affected my losses, so i can't be doing anything wrong! x

Oh & my next video diary will be when i reach 15 stone :D

Grilled chicken and salad won't take you out if ketosis? Thought that was ok?
I assumed you ment like a blow out meal lol Chinese or something!
Yes your doing good, must feel heeps better too xxx:)

I do get out of ketosis unfortunately due to little things like sauces etc, but never mind.. ive never lost less than 2lb each week so i'm very happy!
I'd never have a blow out meal or a binge, i'm here to change my life, i certainly won't be going back to any of my old habbits.
Yeah i feel amazing :D

xSinead said:
I do get out of ketosis unfortunately due to little things like sauces etc, but never mind.. ive never lost less than 2lb each week so i'm very happy!
I'd never have a blow out meal or a binge, i'm here to change my life, i certainly won't be going back to any of my old habbits.
Yeah i feel amazing :D

:) that's good xxx

Back