The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Well done lucie you are really getting into the swing. I loved your plan for the day (top job) and I am just after watching Leslie on YouTube lol (I didn't do it as I was doing prep) but it is definitely one I will be having a go at. x

Thanks Helen! Hoping to do the 2 mile video today rather than the 1 mile twice and see how I get on. I figure any activity is better than none! :D Really felt good after doing it, Plus was awesome to be able to brag to myself that I did a mile walk in 20 mins haha. Its a pyscological thing I think! :) xx

Thanks Helen! Hoping to do the 2 mile video today rather than the 1 mile twice and see how I get on. I figure any activity is better than none! :D Really felt good after doing it, Plus was awesome to be able to brag to myself that I did a mile walk in 20 mins haha. Its a pyscological thing I think! :) xx

Well done on your walk hun and good luck with today's two mile :) I'm sure you can do it :) where are the videos to do it from home?? I usually go out but I have a 4 year old that refuses in the rain ha ha so a indoor one would be great for days like this especially today as I got sidetracked by the chippy last night and have a awful guilt looming over me today :( I'm a Wednesday weighed to so hoping I can undo some damage in the next couple of days :( xx

Also you seem to of taken invisible photos of your tattoos he he ;)

Hope you have had a good day x

haha Hi lovely, OK so before I even comment on my day and food and all that good stuff, HERE are the pics I promised lol

Will have to take pics of my peircings another time as my phones about to die and i wanted to get these up haha, Tattoo wise, I have My Bows on my feet, On my left wrist I have a heart, Musical note and the quote " We are more than most will ever find " from my favorite artist Kurt Halsey ( you can see some of his art here, Its cute and emoish haha ) Then my right arm is my half sleeve, It started off those thick darker stars and then I added the womans face with the stars and swirls coming out of her mouth. I love it and may get more done to it eventually :) Then I have matching tattoo's with my best friend Maxine, I have " Dude" and she has " Sweet " haha :p and my latest one that I got done at the start of the year but had to stop half way, I was getting the back of my calves done and I had shaved my legs and put coconut oil everywhere thinking I wouldn't be able to wash it for a while and turns out I'm very very very allergic to coconut oil, came out in hives, and tripped out, ended up passing out and had to go to the hospital so yeah.. its not been finished.

THENNNN we have some of my polishes Where there are gaps its because I've taken the polish out to use and its laying round the house or chuked into that bag. I used to match my nail polish to my hair when I was working in headmasters ( its a hair salon ) and I've had alot of hair colours over the years hahaha

20140810_112356.jpg 20140810_112404.jpg 20140810_112608.jpg 20140810_112615.jpg
20140810_112649.jpg 20140810_112705.jpg 20140810_112826.jpg 20140810_112836.jpg
20140810_112858.jpg 20140810_112923.jpg 20140810_112949.jpg

Piercings wise, I have my right nipple ( you dont need a pic for that :p ) my tongue, my bridge ( between my eyes ), in my right ear, I have 2 holes in my lower lobes, then my cartlidge at the top, then in my left ear I have 2 holes in my lower lobes, my tragus in the middle, my outer conch and I had an industrial which is a long bar that goes across the whole ear and the top hole grew out so I just have the other one. I also used to have my cleavage peirced. was a GORGEOUS piercing but I had to take it out, Would get it again but I've got 2 scars as it is so yeah....thats moi lol xx

ideas_for_ear_piercings.jpg

Well done on your walk hun and good luck with today's two mile :) I'm sure you can do it :) where are the videos to do it from home?? I usually go out but I have a 4 year old that refuses in the rain ha ha so a indoor one would be great for days like this especially today as I got sidetracked by the chippy last night and have a awful guilt looming over me today :( I'm a Wednesday weighed to so hoping I can undo some damage in the next couple of days :( xx

Hi Kim :) Thanks babe, Yeah going to do it now before I type out my day's plan, The video I'm using is here but if you go to YTube and type in Leslie walks, all of them come up and you can see ones that are 1 mile and ones that are like 5 miles :)

oh no! I bet the chips were tasty so think of it as a mini treat, Just a tiny step back and have a couple of 100% days and you will be able to take that leap forward and carry on with your loss :) OOO yay for another Wednesday Weigher :D What diet are you following? :) xx

Hi Kim :) Thanks babe, Yeah going to do it now before I type out my day's plan, The video I'm using is here but if you go to YTube and type in Leslie walks, all of them come up and you can see ones that are 1 mile and ones that are like 5 miles :)

oh no! I bet the chips were tasty so think of it as a mini treat, Just a tiny step back and have a couple of 100% days and you will be able to take that leap forward and carry on with your loss :) OOO yay for another Wednesday Weigher :D What diet are you following? :) xx

Hey lovely hopefully can pull it back I'm doing slimming world :) I started about a month ago :) got my stone award on Wednesday which was exiting :) going to try some walks tonight when the bambinos are in bed :) :) xxx

Hey guys, sorry have had an active yet chilled day since earlier, Did my 2mile Leslie walk which was harder than the 2 1miles I did yesterday. 4miles in 2days, that's pretty epic! If I can do another mile tomorrow at work and again till weigh in, and just keep having 100% low syn days I'm sure I can hit 22stone 8lbs to get my stone and a half! The scales stayed the same today but we did have noodles a d stir fry pretty late last night so I'm hoping eating my breakfast after my workout has given my tummy food to burn now and I'll be treated on the scales tomorrow.

Do people find when they started to do except is lbs came off more or it slowed for a bit?

Edited :

Green tea before my 2 mile leslie walk ( WOOOOHOOO :whacky068:)
Late breakfast at 2pm was Some Chopped up potatoes with bacon ( fat removed ) and some mushrooms and some left over chicken all fried in the pan with some frylight - **** was the BOMB.COM! I just added a lil bit of ketchup over it all so I'm going to count that as 2 tbsp which it wasnt but, I'd rather say more than less so (2 syns) Then I had 5 Ryvita Crackerbread cheese flavour which were so damn good! (19 calories each so (5 syns) I had mozzarella on my crisp bread using 42g as my HEA and a further 58g (7 syns ) with a tomato chopped up with garlic and basil on top

20140810_143102.jpg

It was seriousy... so so yummy, Granted, cost me 14 syns haha but It was just what I wanted... So the dillema now lays... Seeing as I stayed the same this morning, I shouldn't have more syns in my food as I probably wont see it go down tomorrow unless I can like down 2L of water and do another work out or something.. My freddo and starberries are calling out to me though *pouts* I was good and I did 4 miles so I might just treat myself to it today and have today as a bit of a high syn day and then have 3 full 100% no syn days.

*nods* decision made haha.. I vow to not feel guilty and I'm I WONT beat myself up tomorrow if my scales go up or stay the same because I'm choosing to have more syns. Total control... and total naughty day BUTTTT sometimes we need what we need so that we can go a further distance :)

Last edited:
I get confused about exercise and losing weight Hun, I've had gains before after being 100% on plan & exercising xxx

Cant help but wonder if there is a right way to excercise and eat healthy to maximise weight lost. Is there an oppertune time to work out before I eat? Or after I eat? I didn't really sweat alot when I did my waks but I know I was working my muscles, Is that enough to burn? Or do I need to be sweating my ass off ? hmm Wonder if anyone on here might be able to shed some light please? xx

Hey guys, sorry have had an active yet chilled day since earlier, Did my 2mile Leslie walk which was harder than the 2 1miles I did yesterday. 4miles in 2days, that's pretty epic! If I can do another mile tomorrow at work and again till weigh in, and just keep having 100% low syn days I'm sure I can hit 22stone 8lbs to get my stone and a half! The scales stayed the same today but we did have noodles a d stir fry pretty late last night so I'm hoping eating my breakfast after my workout has given my tummy food to burn now and I'll be treated on the scales tomorrow.

Do people find when they started to do except is lbs came off more or it slowed for a bit?

Edited :

Green tea before my 2 mile leslie walk ( WOOOOHOOO :whacky068:)
Late breakfast at 2pm was Some Chopped up potatoes with bacon ( fat removed ) and some mushrooms and some left over chicken all fried in the pan with some frylight - **** was the BOMB.COM! I just added a lil bit of ketchup over it all so I'm going to count that as 2 tbsp which it wasnt but, I'd rather say more than less so (2 syns) Then I had 5 Ryvita Crackerbread cheese flavour which were so damn good! (19 calories each so (5 syns) I had mozzarella on my crisp bread using 42g as my HEA and a further 58g (7 syns ) with a tomato chopped up with garlic and basil on top

View attachment 149333

It was seriousy... so so yummy, Granted, cost me 14 syns haha but It was just what I wanted... So the dillema now lays... Seeing as I stayed the same this morning, I shouldn't have more syns in my food as I probably wont see it go down tomorrow unless I can like down 2L of water and do another work out or something.. My freddo and starberries are calling out to me though *pouts* I was good and I did 4 miles so I might just treat myself to it today and have today as a bit of a high syn day and then have 3 full 100% no syn days.

*nods* decision made haha.. I vow to not feel guilty and I'm I WONT beat myself up tomorrow if my scales go up or stay the same because I'm choosing to have more syns. Total control... and total naughty day BUTTTT sometimes we need what we need so that we can go a further distance :)

Don't worry too much about the syns, I like to have my full 105 there and just use all of them in a week... some days I'll have 20 a day then cut back the next, but I never go over the full 105. I find it less restrictive this way. Looks lovely btw! xx

Cant help but wonder if there is a right way to excercise and eat healthy to maximise weight lost. Is there an oppertune time to work out before I eat? Or after I eat? I didn't really sweat alot when I did my waks but I know I was working my muscles, Is that enough to burn? Or do I need to be sweating my ass off ? hmm Wonder if anyone on here might be able to shed some light please? xx

I think it depends on the person but ultimately if you are eating well/ low cal and exercising you will lose weight x

I don't eat breakfast so I usually do my exercise on an empty stomach which I think is meant to help you burn reserves, I then eat my calories and sometimes some of my exercise calories, I usually try to then do another walk in the evening as she says it speeds up your metabolism and I know I will be asleep and resting my body....

But as I am doing so much exercise I am staying the same weight at the moment but think that is because I am building muscle which is replacing fat, I can see it in the measurements so am not too worried and going to continue as I am scared about losing wright but having loose skin so focusing on the toning through exercise and am using Nivea in shower lotion to keep my skin moisturised x

The sweating thing, I find that with the two mile I sweat a bit and can feel the workout but a pleasant ache not limping kind. With the three, four and 30 day shred I sweat a lot and can definitely feel like I have done a work out x

Hey hunny, just popping in to subscribe! I haven't had time to have a proper read through yet but have to say I saw your pics on the first page and have to say you have a fab fashion sense and look absolutely stunning! :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend and hopefully I'll get a minute sometime soon to catch up on all I've missed of your diary so far xxxx

So I don't think there is a good time to post ones picture when they started, But, I'm not going to lie, I've just had james measure me and I've just taken a look at the pictures I took the other morning and I actually had a lil cry. I mean, I know I'm big, Hell OBESE but... seeing it like this, Was just a bit of a tug on the ole heart strings.

Thankfully I'm doing something about it but.. God if this isn't a good motivational picture, I don't know what is.

Start weight 24 stone 1lbs , Current weight 22stone 11lbs I don't currently have any measurements from when I started so I'm going to use these as a starting point for here on out..

Neck - 18
Middle of my upper arms - R=16.9 / L=17
Underbust holding boobs up -49.4
Waist - 49.4
Widest part between my waist and hips - 61.9
Hips - 54.8
Middle of my thighs - R= 30.2 // L= 30.2

Fatbeutyx+before+pictures.png

Can't believe I'm doing this... *takes a deep breath and clicks post*

Hey hunny, just popping in to subscribe! I haven't had time to have a proper read through yet but have to say I saw your pics on the first page and have to say you have a fab fashion sense and look absolutely stunning! :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend and hopefully I'll get a minute sometime soon to catch up on all I've missed of your diary so far xxxx

Thanks for subbing lovely, It is hard when someone has several pages and you have to play catch up, So you kind of have to just pick up where you sub lol :p Thanks for the lovely compliments! :) xxxx

Don't worry too much about the syns, I like to have my full 105 there and just use all of them in a week... some days I'll have 20 a day then cut back the next, but I never go over the full 105. I find it less restrictive this way. Looks lovely btw! xx

Love your new avatar hun, Though I loved seeing your face :p I technically have 175 to use each week as I get 25 a day due to my weight etc so I'm sure it will even out haha :) xx

Well done for posting, you will probably notice a difference even in a few weeks and it's a great idea to take pics and measurements. Lovely underwear too haha! :) xxx

So I don't think there is a good time to post ones picture when they started, But, I'm not going to lie, I've just had james measure me and I've just taken a look at the pictures I took the other morning and I actually had a lil cry. I mean, I know I'm big, Hell OBESE but... seeing it like this, Was just a bit of a tug on the ole heart strings.
Can't believe I'm doing this... *takes a deep breath and clicks post*

Lucie - you brave brave girl. Dont cry hun, why should you ? Maybe its not the pic you were looking for but thats you - and we all like you how you are. Your BF likes and loves you how you are. Yourself love yourself as you are. Look at your post in your blog. Do not let photos to get you down.
I have plenty photos like this, but not brave enough to post it into internet. Those photos will be your stones. Every time you lose little weight you can do new photos and see if you can notice difference and I promise you - you will see difference one day. All you need to do - is wait that day to come =) it will hun
As you know our starting weight is almost the same. few pounds difference. You starting photos look way better then mine. Honest. Its not so bad as you may think at first. I believe , you will be pleased with your after photos =) Look at yourself hun, you dont have huge legs or hips , not have you huge arms. This is all into you advantage, you are young- your skin is young and will pull back nicely. I promise you - when you have another 2,5 stones and you will compare photos then , you will be amazed ;) And its only few weeks away ( ok, maybe few more then few ) - Buy Christmas you will be more hot, sexy and beautiful young women you are . So dont you dare to cry over something that you will never ever see on photos ever again. Smile girl and world will smile back to you

So I don't think there is a good time to post ones picture when they started, But, I'm not going to lie, I've just had james measure me and I've just taken a look at the pictures I took the other morning and I actually had a lil cry. I mean, I know I'm big, Hell OBESE but... seeing it like this, Was just a bit of a tug on the ole heart strings. Thankfully I'm doing something about it but.. God if this isn't a good motivational picture, I don't know what is. Start weight 24 stone 1lbs , Current weight 22stone 11lbs I don't currently have any measurements from when I started so I'm going to use these as a starting point for here on out.. Neck - 18 Middle of my upper arms - R=16.9 / L=17 Underbust holding boobs up -49.4 Waist - 49.4 Widest part between my waist and hips - 61.9 Hips - 54.8 Middle of my thighs - R= 30.2 // L= 30.2 Can't believe I'm doing this... *takes a deep breath and clicks post*

You are so brave for doing this so well done to you, don't cry my lovely, you are starting a new stage in your life x

I have taken pictures of me now and was also upset but I see this as a useful motivation tool now x

Back